Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late ? - page 29. (Read 6784 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 01:27:29 AM
The best time to buy is now.

Yes the best time to buy bitcoin is now not late
Activity: 11
November 17, 2017, 01:12:23 AM
For me it's not late, why? because as long as I live I have to make way to survive like now I am starting using bitcoin. It makes me interested because I saw that the value of bitcoin becoming higher and it's not too late to try this. I believe that it's better to late than never..
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 11:35:37 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

We are never too late, Bitcoin is not adapted yet in all parts of the Globe, but when it does.. Congratulations my friend. Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
November 16, 2017, 11:23:38 AM
Buy Bitcoins is never late your always on time and its always worth it to buy unless you are gonna sell it when the price drops. I think the best thing you can do is buy the Bitcoin and just forget about it and sell it when you get to know its value.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 11:18:44 AM
Well its a nice moment to join crypto world, bitcoin has faced a lot things into the last days, last month we had forks and segwit and bitcoin remains very strong and worthing 7000 dollars. It had breaked all records and reached 7400 dollars, the potencial is starting to show off, as more countries legalize and next halving comes it will make price to grow again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 09:22:24 AM
I decide to buy 2 bitcoins with in this week.. Its valuable ? Am I late ? Waiting for your replies ?

No! you are not yet too late, other prediction said that bitcoin will reach 8k to 10k before the year end. I hope you are active when the bitcoin price drop to 5.6k $ this past few days, your already making profit if you buy at that time in a short period of time. Today bitcoin price is increasing again so i think its the best time to buy another set of btc again
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 09:21:44 AM
Nope, buy now or regret later, correction is finished and will break the $7000 resistance, if bitcoin break that price,
it will start to moon again to over $8000 or more. Anytime is the best time to buy bitcoin.
Goodluck with your investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
November 16, 2017, 09:16:46 AM
No you are not too late, Firstly, welcome to Bitcoin world. Generally there is not a bad time to buy Bitcoin. As a long term investment, you can always make profit. Also, learning about this technology will give you great advantage in the next 30 years which i think is the best part of it. I would recommend you to read more before buying any coins. At this moment, ethereum can be a better investment.You can even invest and earn so much money using bitcoin.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
November 16, 2017, 09:13:06 AM
I think you should wait more days because the amount of bitcoin is down now because they said it was due to the price correction where it was pulled down.You need to wait first so you can make sure you earn.
Activity: 112
November 16, 2017, 07:57:28 AM

It is hard to determine if it is too late because no one knows if how high the price will go in the future. Until the time that the coin reached it's highest possible price then that is the time that we can say that you are already late on buying bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 05:34:25 AM
you are never late to join the BTC train, but what you should ask yourself about BTC is: are you buying to do daily trading for gains or you believe in this project and, by buying some, you want to contribute to this world?
If so, do not check the BTC price every 10 minutes (like i did in the past and trust me, is not healthy) and forget about it, if you want to do daily trading, that's a different story.
Activity: 156
November 16, 2017, 05:17:35 AM
You can buy right now , it's not too late for you to buy btc the price will be more expensive later the value will be increase up higher , every day there are many person introduced into bitcoin and new payment platform accepting bitcoin. Buy and be the part of economic revolution.
Activity: 93
November 16, 2017, 04:17:08 AM
No you are not let yet . If you thinking to buy and store btc then also it's right time. There is no time frame to btc buy . I think still is best time to buy Bitcoin. My thinking starting of 2018 Bitcoin will cross 8000$. So it's not yet let to buy Bitcoin. Just try to buy and hold for long term for better future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
November 16, 2017, 04:09:24 AM
no, it is not so late. See the current value of BTC. the price of BTC  Is decreasing Now, It is the perfect time for buying BTC and hold them for long term.
I think that you are not well aware of the price charts. Who has told you about the price fluctuation to the lower side in the today’s times .You must search on the internet that the actually value for 1 Btc is near more than dollar 7000 and it is being expected to increase further. All you have to do is as if you haven’t bought an Btcs now, then obviously you are too late to get them presently.
Activity: 241
November 15, 2017, 10:47:16 AM
I think it's not too late for you to buy BTC. Because the price of the BTC has decreased and it is likely that it will continue to increase in the future so the purchase of BTC right now is a wise decision.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 15, 2017, 10:43:00 AM
You are not late, you are just an afraid kind of person to take risk and make it as a full potential investment. Bitcoin is slowly growing and getting be known in the different part of the world and that is still a good thing for you to enter in bitcoin because the growth of bitcoin might not be fully maximized so if you will invest now and have discipline to not sell it then you are good.
Activity: 191
November 15, 2017, 10:08:30 AM
No,never.I will say I am not late at all.It is a rapidly growing digital currency.Day by day new countries and new payment platforms accepting bitcoin.Thus the value of bitcoin is increasing and no doubt,it has a bright future ahead.That's why no late to buy bitcoin now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 07:27:50 AM
every day is best for buying btc cause btc price regularly increase. if you see btc price chart you seen that it regularly increase. so I tell every day is best. you don't late now cause if you buy today after a year you see you protfolio is double. so I tell you can buy btc and din't worry about her price.
Activity: 294
November 14, 2017, 10:38:52 PM
I think it's not too late. It's good for me to buy a bitcoin now because of its low value. In this way you will likely earn double as it increases once again will also increase its value
Activity: 56
November 14, 2017, 10:26:01 PM
I will never be late. Most likely the price will remain, and a few days or weeks later. Because Bitcoin withdrawals that buy and get free coins will return to alts. Thus there is a price correction. then from that we are all never too late to invest in Bitcoin. If I want to hold that coin for a long time then I will see a bigger profit for my investment. Do not panic and sell even if the price goes down. If possible I would buy more of that time.
Pages:
Jump to: