Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 27. (Read 20343 times)

Activity: 921
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 05:34:12 AM
Now you don't need to teleport back to the past to buy cryptocurrency at a cheap price, because over the last 8 months the market has returned to the level of last year. Today, no one can say that he was late to the party, because the prices are still very low.
I completely agree with you. The market has really fallen very much over the past eight months, and all who want to invest in cryptocurrencies, can now buy it at the prices of last year. Unfortunately, no one knows what will happen to the market next.
Activity: 260
August 11, 2018, 04:22:27 AM
Probably, this is a common feeling for many of us who came in a year or two after the start of the crypto boom.
Today, the bear market, however, the currencies will continue to grow even more, and there are many business opportunities.
that's what happened, but there is no word late this is cryptocurrecy where fluctuations are common why I stay here because I believe in cryptocurrency and I am looking for opportunities about crypto to make a profit, so I deepen the knowledge about crypto that is needed now .
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:19:47 AM
As long as you still intend to participate, it is never late. The market is always volatile, rising and falling, falling and rising again. That is the rule. Take advantage of it
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
August 11, 2018, 04:17:13 AM
Probably, this is a common feeling for many of us who came in a year or two after the start of the crypto boom.
Today, the bear market, however, the currencies will continue to grow even more, and there are many business opportunities.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 11, 2018, 03:47:20 AM
I dont think its late even 2019 wouldnt be late as market just started the long way ,new good alts will be done all is just starting ,maybe for bounty hunters its going harder to earn but its normal.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 03:44:27 AM
in my opinion for the cryptocurrency party it is still not too late because at this time the price of bitcoin has fallen again and you should be able to use a moment like this to buy more bitcoin as much as you can and after that you can sell it at a very expensive price at the end of this year.
Activity: 2
August 11, 2018, 01:38:00 AM
I think you have not late to the party. Growth still in front and you manage to buy at a good price and make a profit)
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 02:05:08 PM
I believe that you did not miss anything. Still ahead. Now the market has fallen very much. So you still make your profit in the long run
Activity: 3
August 10, 2018, 01:55:04 PM
 i am sure you are not to late. A bull run happens regularly and it will certainly happen again. You can always just stick to bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 10, 2018, 05:00:41 AM
In the winter of last year, I also thought that I was late for the party. And now many people should be happy to buy cryptocurrency at a low price, because in the future it will only become more expensive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 04:49:22 AM
I think that the crypto currency market will recover, and we will see very good growth. But in order to profit from this, we must be very patient.
Activity: 224
August 10, 2018, 04:47:46 AM
There is no word late for the party because basically an investor must be brave to take action to get him to get good results from the results of his business, then from that even though the high coin price is not a barrier.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
August 10, 2018, 02:50:58 AM
Now you don't need to teleport back to the past to buy cryptocurrency at a cheap price, because over the last 8 months the market has returned to the level of last year. Today, no one can say that he was late to the party, because the prices are still very low.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 09, 2018, 01:42:20 PM
Its not too late. There are alot of promising projects around that you can invest your money.  You can pick from top 100 coin on the CMC
copper member
Activity: 378
August 09, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
crypto currency  is growing market which only few people in world understand and invest in crypto. so you are not new to this market. but now have to devote time and money to invest in market. you have to analyze the market and try to understand how you have to enter by investing or  by bounty campaigning. you will definately earn
Activity: 223
August 09, 2018, 01:11:12 PM
Well it looks like you may have been late to the party but the current bear is letting you get back in at a low price point.  Life doesn't give 2nd chances many times but here is a golden opportunity to get in a 12 month ago prices. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 01:08:22 PM
I'm sure it's not here yet. Moreover, now one of the most suitable moments to invest in the crypto currency. If you believe in further growth and are ready to invest money for the next few years, then this is an excellent option! I think that in 2019-2020 there will be strong growth!
Activity: 266
August 09, 2018, 12:00:41 PM
You're not late for the party. Bitcoin and ether now in price has fallen very much. It is profitable to invest in it. I invest in ethereal and have not regretted it yet. For me ETH good coin
Activity: 12
August 09, 2018, 11:50:32 AM
Yes, I think both me and you are late to the party, Bitcoin is going to the end
Activity: 84
August 09, 2018, 11:43:41 AM
The encryption market is still in a state of development. It also requires a lot of investors to join in. If you think bitcoin is expensive to invest, you can invest in other altcoins like NEO and Ethereum or even Litecoin, they're good
Pages:
Jump to: