Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 25. (Read 20343 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 11:43:40 PM
I figure everyone will likewise feel the same to you, yet it isn't past the point where it is possible to purchase bitcoin now, bitcoin is anticipated to rise increasingly in future so you should purchase bitcoin as quickly as time permits before it rise once more, on the off chance that you does it now you will procure benefit later on.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:37:36 PM
If you think the coin(s) prices will go up the party is still going.  If you think the coin(s) prices will go down next to nothing, the party has been over for a while and now dying a slow death.   Most people would say the party is still going.
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 07:44:11 PM
It is absolutely normal to be thinking this way. Sometimes one is tempted to think it is too late to join the train but I wish to say with personal experience that I felt same when I was introduced to crypto few months ago. If I had not joined by then, I would have regretted more.
It is never too late to join. You may get to know some few months to come
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
August 12, 2018, 07:38:01 PM
Of course not. There are still many other parties that will come, so prepare yourself. There is no word late, you must be grateful that now you know about cryptocurrency, so take advantage of this opportunity well.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
August 12, 2018, 07:33:49 PM
No, you are not. What you missed, that time comes again to remove your frustration. So, I think you should join the party now before the market pump. Best of luck that you got the same Price of ETH.
Activity: 94
August 12, 2018, 06:45:47 PM
If you like the idea, and you want this area to develop, then join at any time. The main thing is to improve the overall situation on the market.Now there are all the prerequisites for further revolutionary crypto.
Activity: 45
August 12, 2018, 06:34:12 PM
Try not to lament about what is can't be changed, yet begin right currently all together not to state it again later on. The cost of digital forms of money becomes quick and yeap now you should spent more cash, yet putting will be productive over the span of time. In the event that these days cost of Bitcoin appears to be too high, envision what it will be a few years after the fact? So welcome to the gathering Wink
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 06:26:47 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

With this post almost a year old, the party is still early.  Even ETH has currently dumped below the price you mentioned when you made this post.
One just need to evaluate his portfolio and reduce exposure to Alts as they are the most hit at the moment
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 05:08:32 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

I think the current situation is a brand new chance to catch many great opportunities in the world of cryptocurrency. I think you should always do researches about the coins and try to make the most reasonable selections.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 05:06:25 PM
I would not say that everything is lost and that it is not worth investing. There are a lot of risks, but it is possible to get a profit and if you using a successful strategy it is realistic
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 04:56:25 PM
I believe, you're not late at all. There are always opportunities to join and participate in airdrops. You just have to be on the lookout for these things, and see what others post about them as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 04:36:07 PM
Do you still want to go to this party? I think that you already have doubts about whether it is profitable to invest in the crypto currency. We must be very careful today.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
August 12, 2018, 04:30:59 PM
Well people who think it is late for the party is wrong as the party is ongoing and those who have invested or investing now will also be part of the bigger party as market will make the good multiple times return in coming months.
Activity: 308
August 12, 2018, 08:42:10 AM
I now have a similar situation. I also came to the krypto market quite recently and I'm worried about whether it was late. But many people explained to me that there are still many attractive opportunities.
Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 05:39:17 AM
You're not late, and anyone can join the crypto market at any time
The opportunities are endless, so now you can buy tokens. Grin
Activity: 462
August 12, 2018, 05:37:42 AM
No need to worry about this. It's better to start working with the crypto market late than never. Now there are many interesting and promising coins that can bring success to investors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 11:12:08 AM
It depends on your strategy of working in the market. I think it's never too late to start. Every day there are new opportunities.
Activity: 115
August 11, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
my self also had the same feeling but you are not late to the market. do bounties earn and invest on ICO

There's no late in cryptocurrency investment in fact there are still many ICOs project and soon their coins will introduce in the market this means that we still have a lot of chances to earn big amount of profit.
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 11:00:05 AM
my self also had the same feeling but you are not late to the market. do bounties earn and invest on ICO
Activity: 42
August 11, 2018, 10:13:16 AM
The market is still unstable, prices are low. So if you feel comfortable, buy coins in low rate and use them for good money. You can start from anywhere but before investing, check the market stat.
Pages:
Jump to: