Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 29. (Read 20343 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 11:22:55 PM
Every day new people are interested in Cryptocurrency, it is never too late to start something new .
Activity: 42
August 08, 2018, 11:06:20 PM
It is never too late to invest. There are always potential ICO projects to join. Bitclave is one of the best projects. You can access its website to research.
Activity: 74
August 08, 2018, 11:03:11 PM
Well, we all lost a lot of parties in our life, but it's completely useless to regret about them.
Much better to keep our eyes open, and to find what parties are happening now. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
August 08, 2018, 11:00:26 PM
Now is the time to accumulate slowly, why slowly, we are not sure if this is the bottom, so plan your crypto purchases.
If it goes lower, you can buy some more.
No one can really predict the bottom and the start of another bull. It will always surprise us as nobody predicted that BTC will also reach 20,000 last year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 10:55:08 PM
You need to wait for the crypto to rise again and the market will recover. currently market conditions have experienced a large decline. it's time to buy cheap coins.
copper member
Activity: 23
August 08, 2018, 10:51:40 PM
There will be another party in the end of the year, I hope. Be ready to join whenever the party start.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
August 08, 2018, 10:37:27 PM
this topic was almost a year ago when the new feast started, and now the party is over.
and let's make a new party again this year by making lots of people interested in crypto and having fun in it.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 10:23:34 PM
I think, if you start now it's a little late, but if all your intentions are to get rich quickly.
But, you can still do it now, because in the world of crypto it has just begun, and you can participate now.
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 10:02:26 PM
No you are not too late to the party . because day by day the value of cryptocurrencies is increasing without any obstacle.
Activity: 70
August 08, 2018, 09:28:29 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

I started the crypto world about a year ago, and I don't think it's too late. Invest in cryptocurrency and think about all of that in the long run, because that is a strategy that can generate maximum profits. Don't miss this opportunity, you have to move quickly.
Activity: 91
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 08, 2018, 06:57:53 AM
The changing of prices is not so surprising moreover I suppose that it is a part of the cryptocurrency market's development, I think there will be a lot of opportunities to get money even from this moment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 08, 2018, 03:41:42 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies are on the first stage of cryptomarket development. And it is possible to earn good money with the help of crypto. So you are not too late to work in crypto and have success here.
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 03:27:37 AM
Yes of course, the price of bitcoin is too high now. Even though you can make a profit if you invest in Bitcoin now because it still rises in the future, you need a big budget. Another way for you is to choose an ICO to invest. There are still other alternatives like ethereum.
Activity: 154
August 07, 2018, 10:00:45 AM
We are late in coming to the party. As we hoard coins for months but finally on this day get a huge profit. I really hope that after I analyze there are several coins whose prices will continue to rise, that might be a good way to get even greater profits
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 07, 2018, 10:00:02 AM
No, now is a good opportunity for you to invest in ICOs or coins, because they are quite cheap, too cheap, good to let us buy, because in the end of this year the market will go green again.
Activity: 277
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 09:59:57 AM
You are never to late to join this party. Cryptocurrency are still be in its infancy. I think that in the near future they grow only bigger and bigger.
Activity: 32
August 07, 2018, 09:49:51 AM
Never late until it still so speculative. Just be careful and don't become a victim of all those waves.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
August 07, 2018, 09:48:15 AM
u will not be late. u will find many good investment opportunities in the bear market. for example, bitcoin is now only $7,000. it exceeded 20K in January of this year. it depends on your investment time. it will never be late here.
Activity: 70
August 03, 2018, 11:28:57 PM
The crypto market is still very new, so we are all new at this party, even for the people who join today, do not worry about it.
Bulk changes in finance and investment will come soon and we will reap the benefits early on. It's not too late.
Activity: 672
August 03, 2018, 01:28:04 PM
Brother you are not alone. I harbour similar thoughts too. I knew when Bitcoin was selling for around a thousand dollars and even hit advised by some friends to give it a try but I never headed their advice. I feel so frustrated and I felt at a point that I was late to the party but on a second thought I decided that picking a couple of coins in the hope that more appreciation would happen was the right way to go. Am still hoping that I will get some returns on investment
Pages:
Jump to: