Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 35. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 12:15:44 AM
The new party will begin with Bitcoin now selling value is getting up and the volume of transactions also experienced a rise. The current market is very positive and you should immediately run to invest. A few coins that I think will give you the advantage is Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 12:05:14 AM
No you're not late to have bitcoin part of your daily life, so if you have the capital to start with then go and take some coins to your wallet and hold it for a couple of months or even years to see the best of it. If ever you have nothing to start with then try some bounties and airdrops that gives you free coins even though it's hard to earn coins that way but it's totally free so you don't have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 46
July 25, 2018, 12:03:42 AM
NOT yet! Join the party now and earn more! Smiley
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 24, 2018, 11:59:43 PM
There is no word late in the investment, everything is still there and whenever is a good time to start, the most important thing after invest course set up all the mental and risk so that when the price is seen to drop then we can continue to hold to achieve the goal.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 24, 2018, 11:55:18 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

Now is a good opportunity to enter the market with low prices. Closer to summer, prices will rise and it will be possible to attract profits.
Surely not the same as if you bought coins a few years ago, but still you are not too late to start all this.
Activity: 129
July 24, 2018, 11:11:24 PM
for us you are not too late to do a party in krypto, because for us you can still get many benefits in your future, because the price of krypto every day also get better .. so I think you are still not too late for the party.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 11:08:45 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

No, you're not late for the party yet. Although the current high prices occur in bitcoin and ethereum, it is reasonable because the coin is more established than any other coin in the market today. Prices will only become more expensive in the long run. So start now.
Activity: 166
July 24, 2018, 01:33:04 PM

My frustration is BIG.
I am sure many people feel the same. The good news is that you are not late to the party. The cryptocurrencies are growing and the prices will be much higher than now and we already have a crash so the prices are super low. Invest all you want now, there are good number of Alts out there and ICOs are also getting better and safer. I would suggest Liven, RedCab and Treon, these are my top picks and they look quite promising.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 12:28:19 PM
Now it's time for you to join the party, those who indeed risk to be late won't move a finger now and won't make big money. Don't waste your time and buy some BTC and altcoins while their prices are down.
It's strange. Do you expect an even greater drop in prices for altcoyins and Bitcoin? Although I understand you, if the etherium rises by market capitalization, and will work for 100% plasma technology, which will lead to a scaling block chain, then Bitcoin will drop in price very low. I just doubt it.
Activity: 434
July 24, 2018, 12:24:08 PM
Now it's time for you to join the party, those who indeed risk to be late won't move a finger now and won't make big money. Don't waste your time and buy some BTC and altcoins while their prices are down.
Activity: 254
July 24, 2018, 10:25:51 AM
I don't think you're late at all. This market is just getting into green, so if you start now, you have a great opportunity to make big profit in crypto.
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 09:30:05 AM
Not too late, but watch the SEC decision on a bitcoin ETF. That has the potential to be a huge catalyst.  If the SEC approves, the market will move and it will move quickly.  If you miss that run, then you may in fact be too late.
Activity: 63
July 24, 2018, 09:19:05 AM
I have a personal opinion. I think that the cryptocurrency market has just begun. Whether you are a trader or a bounty hunter, it is not too late to join the market! I think the market will usher in a better development space in 2 years!
I think you aren't late.
Activity: 462
July 24, 2018, 09:04:35 AM
I have a personal opinion. I think that the cryptocurrency market has just begun. Whether you are a trader or a bounty hunter, it is not too late to join the market! I think the market will usher in a better development space in 2 years!
Activity: 127
July 24, 2018, 09:01:01 AM
If your evening involves, purchase and just hold. You're not late
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 08:59:45 AM
never too late my friend, now is the time to buy. There are lots of coins in cheap price
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 08:54:50 AM
Why so many people always asking is they are late in party or what so ever, if you really want to join go ahead don't waste your time asking, they said it's better late than never.
Activity: 145
July 24, 2018, 08:46:14 AM
Just a few thousand in the world even know about the cryptocurrency thing. So the party has just started. You can still invest in BTC and ETH, while their price is down before mooning.
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 06:47:19 AM
May be when Bitcoin will be $1kk I will say that it's late to the party. But at this moment it's the best time which you can imagine.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
July 23, 2018, 02:24:47 PM
People who say that they are late are never going to achieve anything from life. And the people who say I will do it, everything always works out. Everyone makes their choice. Your success depends on you.
I really agree with you, late only for people who do not want to start and try to assume that has passed as a lesson for a better future, we have time to feel our own party later.
The chances are always there but it is up to you on how are you amenable to take this opportunity , many people ask me how this possible to make earning then i tell them but no one wants to take their time here , what they want is an easy way not this that they want to make study so when they see the price of bitcoin when trend of this may come well this is what they have to say also that they are now late.
Pages:
Jump to: