Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 32. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 08:26:12 AM
If anybody thinks that get in the party,  we are in the right time. Just get in and wait. Coins will reach the old prices again.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
July 31, 2018, 08:23:47 AM
but there are many other opportunities of bro party, now will be many projects that will be listing with a very high potential then I think it will be a lot of altcoin that became the target of many people in the future.

Don't mind if you are late because the most important is you already here and ready to learn and study about crypto, actually there are still many coin now that has a very low amount so you can buy some of them and hold that for long term.
Activity: 228
July 31, 2018, 08:20:24 AM
but there are many other opportunities of bro party, now will be many projects that will be listing with a very high potential then I think it will be a lot of altcoin that became the target of many people in the future.
Activity: 574
July 31, 2018, 08:09:43 AM
I think now is the right time for you to do the party, because now you are also still a lot of good opportunities in the future, by buying current prices, because now the price is also still cheap, so you will also better you get many benefits.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 08:07:11 AM
There are other coins. In a year you will say that you knew about Waves and Neo, but did not buy it. Those who bought bitcoin for the dollar were lucky, but they ventured to buy something that did not even represent that value. For this, too, one must be enthusiastic and be able to look to the future, and not to the past. Now a lot of opportunities to buy promising coins. There are exchanges for bidding. Bounty campaigns for example. There they will give you free of charge for a small job.
Activity: 153
July 31, 2018, 08:05:40 AM
you're late. you should have invested a year ago when you saw the Ethereum for$ 7 and bitcoin was cheaper.
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 08:03:07 AM
Hello successful man! Yes, I call you so, then that I know that soon you will be addicted to a wonderful and promising project! P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 08:01:36 AM
I will say it personally that you are not late to start making profit in crypto because it is still very young and if you take time to invest now that the market is down and the price of coins are low, you will earn reasonable profit by the time the price is high, invest now and hold for long term as it is very profitable.
Merit: 15
July 31, 2018, 07:58:10 AM
Now investing is much more interesting than last year, the price of some coins is much lower than a year ago.
Activity: 308
July 29, 2018, 04:33:03 AM
Don't hesitate, make some research, take 2-3 promising coins from top-50 coins and jump into the cryptotrain. In the long term it's no doubt that you'll get your profit. The cryptocurrencies are growing and the prices will be much higher than now.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 04:25:16 AM
Not late at all my friend you can still make good money if you invest on the right projects . Take your time go through the projects that you are interested on do some research and risk it it’s the only way to make money .ive most money  but Gained way more than I’ve lost so I can say it’s imprtant to spread your investments and not fall in love with just one coin
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 04:23:25 AM
We hope you are not. A lot of people has already earned a lot of money at that first wave when bitcoin hit 20,000 and this i hope is only crisis. In near future bitcoin could hit more than 20,000.
July 29, 2018, 04:19:47 AM
a large number of people are very lucky that the price of cryptocurrency fell sharply at the end of 2017. they had a real chance to buy cryptocurrency at low prices to earn. unfortunately, the crisis was delayed and people have not yet managed to earn, but it is a signal to buy new coins.
Activity: 30
July 28, 2018, 12:55:32 PM
I don't believe there's such a mind-bending concept as late to the gathering. Digital money still has space to develop. Reception of digital currency isn't that far reaching yet. In this way, there's very still time to conjecture/contribute.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 28, 2018, 09:10:01 AM
I don’t think that the end of cryptocurrencies popularity is coming. For me it is much more interesting to try to take an explanations about why some coins are dropping and why some another are more successful.
Activity: 178
July 28, 2018, 06:33:46 AM
I want to say with you that: You don't late with the party.
It's a circle . It's also up and down . Now, you need have a good psychology.
Activity: 34
July 28, 2018, 06:30:56 AM
Join from right now. Oppoturnity is openning to everyone.
Activity: 84
July 28, 2018, 01:41:18 AM
You can in any case drop in on a gathering even your late. Much the same as me a beginner yet as yet adhering to my arrangement to examine hard and audits all the post in this gathering. Try not to be excessively ravenous I realize that you miss the opportunity yet an opportunity to party hard and it will safeguards on your demeanor towards the circumstances.
Activity: 448
July 28, 2018, 01:36:08 AM
 I dont think you are, crypto is an open platform where there is never a good time or bad time to join in, you just have  to make a decision on whether you should join or not, after that do your research well on the coins that you  wanna venture into then decide if you will invest or not, thats just what it is
Activity: 658
July 28, 2018, 01:16:28 AM
Your not too late to the party because the bitcoin is in the low price there still a chance to buy more bitcoin make a profit in the future i think the bull market will gonna happen in this coming days so we better wait that time and enjoy the profit you made.
Agree. now this is indeed when we see the graph of the bitcoin market has undergone a correction. and make the price now has decreased in price from the beginning of the year and when looking at previous year's year prices will return by mid-year
Pages:
Jump to: