Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 33. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:15:48 AM
if I were you , I wouldn't worry, the market gives us the opportunity to invest . look at the prices, the prices are very attractive
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
July 28, 2018, 01:14:44 AM
Your not too late to the party because the bitcoin is in the low price there still a chance to buy more bitcoin make a profit in the future i think the bull market will gonna happen in this coming days so we better wait that time and enjoy the profit you made.
Activity: 93
July 28, 2018, 12:57:32 AM
I don't think so. You might be late in the first hype about crypto but definitely not crypto in general. Besides the hype last year will not be the last. In fact I think I think you enter at the right timing because most crypto are down which means its a good time to buy. Just be prepared and make the right decision.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
July 28, 2018, 12:53:38 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
No, i think you are not to late to come in the party because i stil believe ethereum and bitcoin price will rise again, but what i believe if you're not buy now you will late because in Q4 you will never  see that price again.
Activity: 84
July 28, 2018, 12:50:53 AM
now is a good chance for those who did not have time last time . prices have fallen quite low, a good time to invest
Activity: 42
July 28, 2018, 12:44:19 AM
It seems to me that to know you are late to the party or not, you need to understand why you need the coins. If you wanted to quickly flip coins and make money you must also be late. But if you need coins for the future you can start at any time. The price will rise and you will gain later.
Activity: 201
July 28, 2018, 12:32:53 AM
no, you are not to late if you want to invest now.
this year is the right time to buy and invest some coins.
the market price stay down at most time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 08:52:38 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
It depends on how big is your dep. The bigger dep you have the lower chance to be late to the party you have. So don't hesitate, make your dep grow and welcome to the party! It'll be cool in a month maybe too if ETF BTC will be approved...
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 27, 2018, 07:21:05 AM
I feel the same just like you.
but its never been that so much late. to get this expensive coins.
altcoins are for good. its a way better investment like any other.
and possibility is high. so dont get your hope that down brother
Activity: 233
July 27, 2018, 07:18:59 AM
It doesn't metter at all. Relax, be calm and buy few cryptocurrencies now and wait for their raising. I am sure you will be pleased with the results.
Activity: 222
July 27, 2018, 05:47:07 AM
I think you need not worry, you still have plenty of time and opportunity to get more bitcoin and other coins today.
If you can earn more money, you can buy many things including other coins. You're not late, there's plenty of time because it's still early.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 01:56:10 AM
Yeah a little bit late but you can still make much if you do effort. We all still get the same chance when we see Bitcoin's market share is still very active. For me we all do not have the late word because the growth of digital currency is increasing every time. This has made many people more confident to make investments in digital currencies. So do not ever worry we have a delay, because there are still many other people in the world who do not know Bitcoin, We are lucky people because it has known Bitcoin.
Activity: 57
July 27, 2018, 12:26:55 AM
you definitely not late to the party because the party is just getting started, you see market now is making a good recovery now and hoping that the market will soon get their new ATH this year, and i do hope that you get good coins and invest on a good project so you can get good profit in the future   
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 05:00:43 PM
If I were new to crypto right now I would think that I am late to the party with the price of crypto increasing. Others will get the FOMO, but I know that holders might dump into them. It takes many mistakes to understand this.
Activity: 6
July 26, 2018, 03:49:13 AM
Everybody who will join the market this year will not be late. The cryptocurrency is very young, and many people do not know yet anything about altcoins. I guess, it is a good time now to invest in crypto.

Yep
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 26, 2018, 03:48:38 AM
Everybody who will join the market this year will not be late. The cryptocurrency is very young, and many people do not know yet anything about altcoins. I guess, it is a good time now to invest in crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 06:41:02 PM
Party of x1000 on Bitcoin are over, but cryptocurrency party don't started and all who want make x10000 can join and claim rewards for this.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
July 25, 2018, 06:40:08 PM
Previously the price of Bitcoin was so cheap that so many people were wasting coins for free because I was just getting to know Crypto but the price flew so fast we were left behind in the party, and now the price back $ 8000 is possible when compared to last year's price cheap enough so it would not hurt to start the party from now on and wait will not be surprising what at the end of this year.
Activity: 112
July 25, 2018, 06:19:17 PM
It is better to invest in really good ICO . By investing in them you will get the profit you lost from BTC and ETH .
Activity: 77
July 25, 2018, 06:13:59 PM
Do not regret the past. Now, in the crypto currency market, there are a lot of promising altcoins that can bring you much more profit than Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: