Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 37. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
July 23, 2018, 08:46:16 AM
A millionaire, I assume you won't. But increase your investment opportunity you have .
It`s never too late to start studying cryptocurrency market and invest here, because it is not a pyramid or a hyip! This is a technology of the future, which will soon be accepted all over the world.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 07:28:28 AM
A millionaire, I assume you won't. But increase your investment opportunity you have .
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
July 23, 2018, 07:24:16 AM
Yes, you're like me, I think as many here are late and came here, it's too late for the party. Namely, in the wave of cryptocurrency success.
Now we only can regret the missed opportunities. But we must stay on the wave. I think good times are yet to come.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 05:07:10 AM
Years later,The price of BTC is 1 million dolars.
An old man holding his grandson said that the price of bitcoin was only $5800 long time ago.
That's right,that old man is me.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 23, 2018, 05:05:27 AM
If today you realize that you are involved in the ico or bounty program is late then I say you are very smart you know the market trend today and you will have many views sooner and Better to invest in digital money

No your not late, because there's some people are stil joining and get involved in crypto even they only realize that joining in crypto is can give them lot of opportunity. Also people realize only when someone encourage them to join in crypto or when they get a chance to have knowledge about it and have proof that crypto is can get earning. So if you one of them dont waste your time, just grab the opportunity to participate and be part of growing of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 04:47:40 AM
If today you realize that you are involved in the ico or bounty program is late then I say you are very smart you know the market trend today and you will have many views sooner and Better to invest in digital money
Activity: 125
July 23, 2018, 04:37:41 AM
Don't worry, It's better late than never.
Maybe you are late to buy Bitcoin. But now there are many new coins that are just beginning to develop and become popular. Just keep an eye on them and make an investment in the most promising coins.
Activity: 532
July 23, 2018, 04:35:32 AM
There is no delay in crypto. the journey is still long and there are still a lot of potential as well as opportunities for the party at the next opportunity. the more advanced technology it will start a lot of support for crypto. so don't think this is the end for crypto because there is still a lot more to it than that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 04:12:26 AM
I think it's never to late for anyone to join the party.  I feel this way because the market for altcoins is unpredictable and there are new coins coming out in the scene too.  Such behavior makes it ok for everyone to join in anytime because whether you have joined years back or is about to, you will still be taking risks.  You will still be betting based on how you understand the market and how well you have done your research on cryptocurrencies.  Also, I think everytime is a perfect time to join because things may still change and who knows, the tide may be in your favor should you join now.  Together with the thousands who are already enjoying the benefits of crypto, you may just be one of them too
Activity: 58
July 23, 2018, 04:10:31 AM
In crypto world I believe there's no time that is late. It's all depend on which coin to buy up and your ability to keep your eyes on the market because most of the coins will will and are still coming down, then you can buy then. So you are never late to the party. Just watch out. Better days ahead.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:02:13 AM
There is still time, so you need to hurry, because bitcoin will soon take off in price!
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 04:00:14 AM
Do not worry about lost profit, these coins are created in large quantities and now, the main thing is not to panic, but to act. Don't look back and consider the lost benefit, and to try not to miss in the future such large-scale projects that will make a lot of x's.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 03:58:11 AM
It not late at all if you get in now it would still be considered early adapter  stage . Prices are so cheap compared to their ATH . Do some research of your own and get into alt coins before its too late and bull run starts
Activity: 165
July 23, 2018, 03:54:46 AM
Although we missed the market last year. But I don't think it's too late for us to invest in this year's encryption market. Because of the current encryption market, the price of many cryptocurrencies is very low. This is very suitable for our investment. And I think the encryption market will be better in the future.
Activity: 314
July 23, 2018, 03:50:17 AM
Of course not your just In the right time to invest in some Crypto you like to invest with your money. Many people always say that but they are wrong you just need to check what you like in the Crypto that you will invest and make your investments grow, while it has a low value in the mean time.
Activity: 56
July 23, 2018, 03:44:10 AM
I have good news for you ) prices fell down ... invest until it grows
Activity: 110
July 23, 2018, 03:40:05 AM
Do not waste too much time to start investing in crypto. Crypto will continue to run if you do not immediately join, then you will be left further, and you will more difficult to follow it. Crypto from time to time continues to develop the technology and also the rules, where the rules contained in each program today is getting tighter.
Activity: 164
July 23, 2018, 02:58:04 AM
If you choose to invest in the current market, I don't think it is too late. Even I think it is a good time to invest now. But this year's encryption market was at a certain risk. We should decide to invest after careful consideration.
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 02:48:35 AM
the market provides another opportunity for those who did not have time to invest at low prices .
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 02:33:32 AM
although it is actually a bit late to buy coins, but maybe this is still the right time to buy coins because of the current market gains and if there is a possibility in the future market will increase, so if you buy coins now there is still a possibility the coins purchased will still increase, although the increase is slightly but it has provided a decent profit
Pages:
Jump to: