Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 4. (Read 20343 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
Every year people think, that they are late to invest in cryptocurrencies.Some days ago I read tread where man asks community the same question in 2014 year.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 04:16:04 PM
No, thither desire yet be a recess on our road . Possibly we went into not architect age , although, as not architect age ... We aloof came in age , when the marketplace has minimal situations . Following , just extension panorama ... Or a drop still , on the other hand so thither desire yet be extension )
Activity: 378
ApolloX
October 21, 2018, 04:10:30 PM
At current condition of the market it seems like yes, you are late, because now it is nearly impossible to invest and get any profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 21, 2018, 03:11:10 PM
Wow.This tread is amazing.Did you bought or not last year.Hope you did.And again do not miss this rally too.you are lucky person.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 21, 2018, 03:10:40 PM
In crypto world you are never late, when you start it's the golden time. So learn about it & have good knowledge to have good profit & know future possibilties of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
October 21, 2018, 03:06:46 PM
Many of us missed the golden time of 2017 and the beginning of 2018, doing something wrong or doing nothing at all. Need to start at any time. What seems too late today will be the best moment tomorrow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 21, 2018, 02:43:45 PM
I strongly belive what nobody from this forum are not late)))
It is amazing time to start in crypto, because we have huge progress in mass adoption copared to last year or 2016. May be it is harder to earn money in crypto but it is much safety as well )
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
October 21, 2018, 02:22:51 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
You are not late to the party, only a small percentage of the world is in cryptos right now, if you think you are late to the party then just imagine what the people who come in when bitcoin is 100k will think. Now is your time to get your hands on coins and make sure you are holding a good amount because like it or not, cryptos are going to the moon and there is nothing that anyone can do to stop that.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 01:51:18 PM
Late is better than never. So even if you joined now it does not means you will have to suffer more. If you work harder and with all your heart you can surely take over others who have been in crypto world from long ago.
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 01:47:46 PM
We can already say that you are late for the party. It was necessary to invest in cryptocurrency at the beginning of 2017. At the moment this sphere is in decline.

Right. You missed the golden time of 2017. That is really a pity. But if you still want to continue investing, then no problem. The market has declined, but it still can give you benefits
Activity: 378
October 19, 2018, 01:16:55 PM
"Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?" NOW you have a chance to buy these coins cheaper. It's your time machine. But I think that you are thinking that crypto is a bubble. But just try to buy some coins.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 01:15:47 PM
well now the new party has started and everyone is invited. hurry up and buy as many coins as yo ucan because the bulls will come soon and party will be over.
Activity: 462
October 19, 2018, 01:09:29 PM
I think you should not be so upset. Now there are quite a few promising coins that have a low price, and with the current market this price is even lower. Do research and you will understand what coins you need
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 01:03:55 PM
there is not a late world when we investing in forex or index or commodity or in the cryptocurrency. And its good to telling you right now cause the cryptocurrency price already down a lot from their highest price. And you can use this momentum to start invest in some coin/tokens. But remember dont forget to research them first and dont use your main money to invest.
Activity: 434
October 19, 2018, 12:59:58 PM
It is never too late to invest in cryptocurrency. This shows an analysis of the cryptocurrency market over the past few years. And today, when the price is more than acceptable, you just need to invest in crypto.

I used to think that it was never too late to invest. But September showed very poor results. Almost 100% of the projects failed to collect the required amounts.

Now there are few investors who are willing to invest in projects because it has become really risky and dangerous. The probability of losing money is very high and therefore do not invest
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 12:56:58 PM
Nobody is late to be a part of this crypto world. Look at the market cap and you will understand that this is really just the beginning

Moreover. Many coins now have a price much lower than they were last year. Therefore, there is an opportunity to earn on their growth.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
October 19, 2018, 12:54:08 PM
It doesn't seem too late to enter Crypto, trading and investing. Because the development of crypto technology is increasingly advanced and sophisticated. To make an investment, I don't think it's too late, currently prices are going down, making a good opportunity for us to invest, especially long-term investments. Because in the future many people predict that crypto prices will increase. It's better to be late than not at all for investment and trading on crypto
Activity: 490
October 19, 2018, 11:03:53 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
Of course, to some extent you are late and it is sad that you had information at the very beginning of the start, but now you can also still jump into a running train, of course, on other conditions, but the result can be very interesting. You don't have to look back.
Activity: 420
October 19, 2018, 10:51:52 AM
No, of course not, because now is a very convenient time for this, and many investors now understand that they are investing in cryptocurrency because prices now really allow you to do this, most importantly do not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
October 19, 2018, 10:44:22 AM
I am not sure you have ever seen firsthand that the price of bitcoin is at $30. If you know Cryptocurreny for a long time it is impossible for you to complain in this forum like someone who has just known Cryptocurreny for a few months, you should be able to be relaxed and mature about the price of bitcoin in the past very cheap and now very expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: