Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 8. (Read 20343 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
October 01, 2018, 12:58:33 AM
You will continue to be frustrated and it will be too late if you don't do it now, indeed the past is cruel where we who start now will also repeat the waiting that we never knew. people used to know whether there would be an increase for bitcoin and ethereum which was very high and other altcoins certainly didn't. then if it happens so believe everything is done for people who believe now do and wait for the future will be more meaningful than regretting what has happened.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 03:31:38 AM
Now is a great time to be a part of this huge cryptocurrency world. Everything is cool and expected to grow several times. I think that the market for a very long time will be in the position in which it is at the moment
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 05:01:13 PM
never late to buy cryptocurrencies. Now on the contrary very good time for purchase. The cryptocurrency now very much costs little.

I think that whenever you buy crypto, it's certainly not too late, the problem in buying us is never in time. When do we buy it is up to ourselves.
Activity: 210
September 28, 2018, 03:23:04 PM
It's never too late to start doing what you love. Cryptocurrency can be called one of the most profitable Hobbies. So do not miss your chance and try to earn everything you can. You definitely will not be late
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 09:14:43 AM
You just need to wait for a better time, the cost is unstable. When the market is red, the best time is to buy cripto. The idea of crypto is needed by mankind and therefore sooner or later there will be high demand for it and then the market will grow strongly.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 09:14:23 AM
You are no late to join the party. Many people think so that. But it is best time for growth.
In future crypto will good jump. So you join the party and get benefit. welcome buy some coins and hold
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 07:50:31 AM
I see well that for which thing you are thinking , You mentility is stating that you are toward the finish of this amusement .
Be that as it may, in real this isn't the truth Because numerous coins are accompanying better innovation and better sparing help .
Here I myself continually making investigation that which coin entering in the digital money field and improving the utilization of
Innovation for the better undertakings of the coin .
Here as of now you can see that a superior coin which is Digibyte is presently as of now at low rate , so why not we should purchase Because
The forecast of that coin is all the more better toward the finish of this current year by the accomplished individuals .
Activity: 182
September 28, 2018, 07:48:12 AM
There are a lot of young projects on the market that are developing on the basis of crypto currency platforms. It remains only to choose the most attractive
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
September 28, 2018, 07:05:27 AM
No, of course not, because now we are at the very beginning of this path, unless of course we look very globally, since in the future very serious deviations from the real BTC numbers are possible, I think that you are at the right time.
Ofcourse not, party is just getting started, so buy coins right now wwhile the prices is dropping and hold it and wait for the right time ro sell, just be patient  and dont panic. It will be worth it if you start investing now
Activity: 240
September 28, 2018, 06:31:13 AM
No, of course not, because now we are at the very beginning of this path, unless of course we look very globally, since in the future very serious deviations from the real BTC numbers are possible, I think that you are at the right time.
Noy yet bro, actually were just getting started so i suggest to buy now bitcoin or any altcoins because the prive is dropping and i swear it will be worth it because the price of the coins especially bitcoin will boom next year..
Activity: 140
September 28, 2018, 06:19:26 AM
Never late to buy. This wrong opinion. All will buy with a wild growth and it is necessary to buy earlier. The price will be much higher then.
Activity: 322
September 28, 2018, 06:17:27 AM
This project is dead because they did not reach the target of hardcap and many moderator managers with low levels so that the investors did not trust it.
Activity: 140
September 28, 2018, 06:07:18 AM
never late to buy cryptocurrencies. Now on the contrary very good time for purchase. The cryptocurrency now very much costs little.
Activity: 616
September 28, 2018, 06:05:29 AM
Activity: 4
September 28, 2018, 05:58:19 AM
It appears looks somewhat late, however I'm certain going at today likewise it's not issue, odds are Altcoins cost can at present moving higher I presume. For the most part following 1-2 days on Altcoins costs regularly encounter an abatement back, however it appears the present value development is as yet moving to higher bearing.. so I think it having a plausibility might be the costs can in any case keep on expanding.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 09:17:10 AM
Having learnt my lessons I have stopped having this kind of feeling for any coin or market, it usually result into FOMO which breeds huge losses if not properly managed, never feel any angst when market goes boom and you had missed be happy you still have your fund to try next time
Activity: 672
September 27, 2018, 09:09:05 AM
Earlier, when bitcoin cost $ 20,000, I would tell you that you are already late, but now, when the cost of bitcoin is so small, I with great confidence urge you to start investing now, so that you do not regret it later.
Activity: 104
September 27, 2018, 09:06:50 AM
Remember never is too late. Joining party now is not late, you still earn more money. Imaging one day the price of bitcoin can go up to 20,000$ again like the end of last year while the price of bitcoin now only around 6500$, you get three-time profit. We don't know about the future, keep your eye and buy when the market goes down, hold and sell when the market goes up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
September 27, 2018, 08:54:14 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

Lol, this OP could have had a big party if he invested at the time .
Did he?

On the other hand right now ,we are living in different times, we have reached the end of ICO bubble, few projects will survive and few coins will thrive in future.
Therefore this is a tricky time for investing but that does not mean that there is no way to make money.
Activity: 126
Global loyalty & rewards
September 27, 2018, 08:45:12 AM
Nothing terrible that you were not in time on the last year's growth of the market. You had time will be prepared to the following. It seems to me that it just about will already begin.
Pages:
Jump to: