Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 7. (Read 20343 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 09:01:57 AM
No need to slow down and buy everything at high levels, always control your thoughts , and try to buy when the coin sank to the bottom and there you can safely buy
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 08:41:08 AM
So you (we) have another chance to enter the crypto market at cheap.
Now
Or we may wait for this market to recover and increase again
Then say I am sorry again.
We Definitely have another chance to buy some good coins now that they are so affordable. This bear market is a huge opportunity to buy more coins which we can sell at bull run.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 07:27:04 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

You are never late for crypto. Crypto have room to growth  and still we can see  incredibly big prices for btc. So no you are not late. actually you are here in the best time. Btc still not 100k dollar. So that means this is still early.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 02, 2018, 04:07:58 PM
You are late if all you wanted was a get-rich-quick scheme. But, you are on-time to become more wealthy within some years.
That is weird. If the coins are making money then it should be really easy for those people to scam.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 04:03:52 PM
Never late to buy. This wrong opinion. All will buy with a wild growth and it is necessary to buy earlier. The price will be much higher then.
I think we are in-between the parties and we can buy something during bear trend and sell when bullish trend comes and still make money on crypto.
Activity: 164
Look ARROUND!
October 02, 2018, 10:59:25 AM
Now it is the right time and as we can see in October 2017 was also the right time. Just before the pump happened. I hope you bought coins and sold them at the beginning of a year. I also hope, that such a pump will happen in 2018 as well.
Activity: 406
October 02, 2018, 10:57:31 AM
To enter the market still need to do it right, I think you should wait until now is a downtrend and it is better to take tokens after breaking the resistance up
Activity: 189
October 02, 2018, 10:54:30 AM
The market is probably bearish for now, but in the long run, you will (probably) not lose. Bitcoin has properties that Fiat currencies cannot have, Bitcoin is here to stay.
The price of BTC did not seem to get to whatever the max price. Purchasing the coin immediately is my advice.
Activity: 434
October 02, 2018, 08:39:01 AM
The market is probably bearish for now, but in the long run, you will (probably) not lose. Bitcoin has properties that Fiat currencies cannot have, Bitcoin is here to stay.
Activity: 420
October 02, 2018, 08:32:15 AM
You need to enter the market when it falls and sags strongly, this moment is just now formed, if you now enter the market in the future you will have a big profit
Activity: 33
October 02, 2018, 07:59:58 AM
You are late if all you wanted was a get-rich-quick scheme. But, you are on-time to become more wealthy within some years.
Activity: 310
October 02, 2018, 07:55:04 AM
no you are not. it is not yet late. if you join now, you will be one of those early adapters. and have a very huge advantages against the others. crypto market is based of a newly borned blockchain technology and has a huge potential in near future.
yes it is never late to join in cryptocurrency, crypto still can growth even until mass-adoption in the world
we can take advantages of cryptocurrency, by doing bounty, trading, and use its platform
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
October 02, 2018, 07:11:10 AM
no you are not. it is not yet late. if you join now, you will be one of those early adapters. and have a very huge advantages against the others. crypto market is based of a newly borned blockchain technology and has a huge potential in near future.
Activity: 324
October 01, 2018, 03:53:38 PM
I think that now the prices are still ok, they are favorable but they are going to increase in price soon, which is why you should try to buy the coins you like now and now wait for the future year
Activity: 434
October 01, 2018, 03:51:51 PM
i think there's not too late to investing in crypto.
and this is the right time to buy.
because the price of the market are low now.
you can gain the profit when the market increasing later.
Yes, this market correction is taking too long and we still have an opportunity to save some money to buy more good coins or exchange what we have to something better. We are not late for the party, we are the party.
Activity: 252
October 01, 2018, 06:57:56 AM
the market is always welcome new blood. you can join the party anytime. like now is the right time to join as in now is the ATL.
Activity: 420
October 01, 2018, 05:33:38 AM
The market is now in a deep drawdown.Perhaps this is his healthy condition and we do not need to hope for rapid growth.
Activity: 170
October 01, 2018, 05:31:24 AM
There is no point feeling bad because of the past, we should focus on the future, and to make the best decisions possible right now.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 03:15:26 AM
i think there's not too late to investing in crypto.
and this is the right time to buy.
because the price of the market are low now.
you can gain the profit when the market increasing later.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 01, 2018, 01:10:46 AM
Perhaps, it is really late to invest in some coins. All of them have their own period of growth and sustainable work, and possibly even a fall. However, the crypto-currency market is still very young, a significant part of the coins and tokens have begun to develop, and it takes years. Also, a lot of crypto currency will appear in the future. Therefore, it will not be too late to invest 20-25 years into the crypto currency, and then we'll see.
Pages:
Jump to: