Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 43. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 15, 2018, 03:19:55 PM
no you're not, since you are already in here, there's no need to think that you are late, just be thankful that you get to know about this and also about cyrptocurrency.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 03:15:57 PM
There is no point in crying over spilt milk so think positively that when ever you get to know and enter the crypto currency market that was the right moment as now there is a slight dip in the market and there is  good potential for the prices to go higher than the current value as this has been proved from the previous years history of crypto currencies that the value of crypto currencies keeps on increasing every year which is good for all the investors of crypto currencies.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
July 15, 2018, 03:12:08 PM
Current moment looks like a chance to jump into the last car before it's too late. I doubt a lot we'll ever see $450 ETH and 6400 BTC in the nearest future.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 03:06:08 PM
No, why do you think that? There are still a lot of chances to make a huge amount of money in here and you are not even late to the party, this is a very good time to keep buying more and more coins if you want to stay in here for a long term
Activity: 396
Merit: 106
July 15, 2018, 03:02:44 PM
Way, way too late man. J/k you can invest in almost every coin now since the whole market is down a lot already.
Activity: 314
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 02:58:04 PM
A little late to be already millionnaire. Still we have time to increase our money. We can trade or we can invest to make money. Dont be pessimistic and try work on your investing.
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 15, 2018, 05:45:16 AM
Too late to the party? Ut depends on which side to look at. If you wait 5 years - then everything can radically change. If you had invested at least 1000$ 3 years ago, you could safely buy an apartment and a car now... Cool
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 05:05:00 AM
You're late but not too late, we might be saving the best for the last you know? There's a saying that the best time to invest was 2,3,5 or even 10 years ago but the next best is now, I mean immediately. The crypto market is still growing, there are thousands of coins now, you can invest in any of the promising coins, but I'll advice you to do you research very well before you invest in any coin. Please look before you leap.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
July 15, 2018, 04:59:41 AM
If you consider about today positions then i think you are in first phase of party means the party just started and you are welcomed as the price has gone 80% down so it is good time to buy but not fully but you can start accumulating on each lower price so that in long time you should be in good profit.
Activity: 132
July 15, 2018, 04:54:17 AM
I think it is not too late to join the cryptocurrency in 2018, because the market has just improved once in 17 years, it will have a greater improvement, so we are not too late, all we have to do is wait and believe it.
Activity: 129
July 15, 2018, 04:51:45 AM
Dude, don't be depressed, tell you a good news, you are not late! Now that the cryptocurrency market price is falling, it is a good opportunity for you to invest! Be sure to grasp this good opportunity, understand the knowledge of the field, choose some good quality coins, and wait patiently for you to make huge profits.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 04:45:03 AM
I have a friend who constantly complains that he was late to the party.

And I always answer him: never too late to join the party
Activity: 75
July 15, 2018, 04:40:53 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

Just do it. There is always an opportunity for others to join.As long as there is a crpyto currency then there is a chance for you. Don't be frustrated jsut because you thought that you are late but just be motivated because of it.
Activity: 322
July 15, 2018, 04:19:25 AM
In Cryto World you are never late, when you join is the start for you. As we know prices this year has dropped, it will run again will go to moon soon, so it’s time to invest in ETH & top 10 ICO’s. No one knows when the market will rise & you can sell those coins & trade into different coins. It may be long term investment. Crypto wolrd need patience, so invest & wait. Smiley
Activity: 111
July 15, 2018, 03:55:58 AM
Its never too late. In my opinion it is just a beginning now. Most part of people just don't know about etherium and altcoin, but when all will learn about it price will rice again or will be rice till that time. So my thoughts you just in time.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 03:55:11 AM
Joining in this market, I don't think you are late. Although the encryption market is not very good this year, prices continue to fall, but the current price is very low, this time is very suitable for investment. So I don't think you are late.
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 03:51:34 AM
You may be somewhat late to the gathering yet allegorically the gathering isn't finished. The greater part of us who are here are bullish on bitcoin long haul and I believe that long haul design is 5yrs+. That being said clearly no one knows

where bitcoin will wind up and that is its excellence. Long story short you can most likely still make a shekel or two however you gotta be shrewd about it and play it rectify. Learn first and afterward exchange later I would state
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 07:19:44 PM
As that then had it been you had taken some actions and invested in some good alts you would had made some massive profits by now. I don't think the crypto party is ever too late to attend to even some five years from now. So invest and secure your future.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 14, 2018, 07:18:51 PM
I think, the party has just started as more and more people are investing in different cryptos they like and much more today that the price is still low. You can have your investment from 2 to 3 most dominant cryptos from the top 3 or you can also choose from the top 10 because as far as i know, these cryptos are good for keeps.
Activity: 104
July 14, 2018, 07:09:46 PM
If you want to earn some, I suggest doing this now and just forget what happened on the past. I also felt this way since I saw how the cyrpto world change since 2017 and I felt regrets because this is already being offered to me since then.
Pages:
Jump to: