Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 41. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
July 21, 2018, 05:53:51 AM
Never late for joining crypto party, maybe talking about bitcoin was higher price we can take the party and enjoy investment with bitcoin, we can take party for invest on bitcoin because bitcoin price always grow up. You can buy or invest now and waiting for several years later and see how much you can take profit with bitcoin investment.
Yes it is true, it is never too late, even late is better than never, I am sure that this time is still early so with invest now then we will get big profit someday.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 05:46:27 AM
You are not late for your friends. Now that the cryptocurrency has just begun, there will be a long time in the future that cryptocurrency will be popular all over the world, so you should be optimistic.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 05:40:58 AM
Never late party, perhaps in the past, the market is constantly falling. This will make investors fear, but some investors are happy they have bought.
Activity: 168
July 21, 2018, 04:41:53 AM
You not late by now, they are still more time to invest on other altcoin which is still cheap right now and hold for long-term.
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 04:35:34 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
Party just started, don't leave too soon and be repent in future.
Activity: 62
July 21, 2018, 04:30:08 AM
No, you're not late. I believe that many new people have the same thoughts as you. Crypto conversions are growing, and I believe that this year the market value will reach 1 trillion dollars.
Activity: 113
July 21, 2018, 04:24:42 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

It's never too late. But do not expect to gain profit in a short time. Wait at least 3 to 5 years ahead. And intend that you as a collection of antiques.
Activity: 350
July 21, 2018, 04:17:04 AM
In my opinion, the cryptographic market is always moving along the trend of development and value increase. Therefore, you are not late. Join now at any time you can. But I want to remind you that be careful in every decision you make because this market is also risky.
Activity: 504
July 21, 2018, 04:12:59 AM
Never late for joining crypto party, maybe talking about bitcoin was higher price we can take the party and enjoy investment with bitcoin, we can take party for invest on bitcoin because bitcoin price always grow up. You can buy or invest now and waiting for several years later and see how much you can take profit with bitcoin investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 04:09:29 AM

My frustration is BIG.

Now is no time to party hahaha. Most of the alts are red and doesn't have any high value at all. Only minimal number of coins are producing profit and having pumps. I think this is the time where we can say that the market is very unpredictable.
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
July 21, 2018, 04:08:49 AM
I think that the party has just started and not yet. Cryptocurrency is waiting for a lot of events, banks and funds will come on crypto market, which will operate with the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 21, 2018, 04:06:40 AM
In my view, the cryptocurrency market is just beginning to develop
It's never too late, but you have to find really valuable tokens, like the BTC.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 04:05:49 AM
It is interesting the thread is still kicking and alive dated back from october last year. I reckoned that was the best time to but in .You are probably still sitting with some profits or breakeven as of now. I think the bottom is forming now, (but just like ppl talking about for few months already). But the US regulation is trying to launch another crypto euphoria soon. Let's pray this will be the starting of the reversal to the north. Fundamentally, Bitcoin and crypto is at the all time best. Positive all round only hindered perhaps by numerous exchanges hack incidents. Other than that, we should see crypto and blockchain becoming a more viable technology going forward.
Activity: 84
July 21, 2018, 04:04:08 AM

My frustration is BIG.

The party just start, if you belive this market.
Activity: 238
July 21, 2018, 04:03:40 AM
It's never too late for good investments, because the era of crypto-currencies has just begun with current values, so it's a good start for the future of cryptography.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
July 21, 2018, 03:59:19 AM
New opportunities are going to come. Look for informations, read, ask questions and get your own opinion: it's not late.
Activity: 47
July 21, 2018, 03:56:36 AM
Yet, in fact, any time can be given to your investments. Especially if you want to buy and hold. Now is the time .
Activity: 434
July 21, 2018, 03:55:16 AM
I don't think it would be too late to join the cryptocurrency in 2020, because the cryptocurrency market has at least a decade to grow, of course, the sooner the better, but you still have a chance.
copper member
Activity: 336
July 21, 2018, 01:05:23 AM
No i think so but you have to check your mindset first if someone has thousand of Bitcoin and ETH then how they effect your life that is their own asset, they invest in Bitcoin and ETH when everyone said this is scam and you are going to through your money but they take risk and today there are in healthy position due to that risk. now you have to decide what you want to do,there is never late if you make your mindset very clear.As per my opinion the rate of bitcoin will defiantly raise in coming years and if you invest now,on that day you find yourself among those successful people.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 21, 2018, 12:41:50 AM
actually not too late because msih can start it. but unlike the earlier start bitcoin, the current price is too expensive to start.
Pages:
Jump to: