Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 40. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 06:59:04 PM
Some trains has apparently left the station (some of them has been totalled already tho')

The good news is every time ppl cry the fucking river some x10-100-1000 returning coin prodigy occurs, like lets say Binance Coin last Fall (or where this cryin' thread has been started)

The bad news is who the hell actually holds the crystal ball to predict a thing?

What I am a little bit mad about is not ignoring BTC/cryptos in the very start or not even for continuing to ignore BTC later when i did know the bloody thing. It is the fact I could have done more/better job finding low-capped coins like BNB during the time I was most crypto-active! Not to be smart/informed enough on time is always a letdown retrospectively.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 05:32:39 PM
The party is just beginning. At the moment, the world of crypto currency is getting ready for a big noisy party. I think that soon BTC will go up and it will bring us a good profit.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 05:24:06 PM
Theres never a late time to come to the party in the crypto space. Many people will not hold forever, people will definitely sell at some point no matter what! Taking of profits to fiat is one thing you cant separate from cyrpto traders and invetsors. Theres always time to pick up some coins.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 04:57:18 PM
I dont think so. 9 month I ago I bougth one ethereum for 450 usd. Now price same to 9 month ago. I realized potantiel of  crypto currencies. all these price is so low rigth now. dont wait pump is so close.
Activity: 532
July 22, 2018, 04:52:04 PM
You are not late.... It just that time wait for no one..... There are still time to buy and make lots of money later because both bitcoin and ethereum will have a great value compare to now so I don't think it too late.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 22, 2018, 04:44:55 PM
It's never too late. The field of crypto currencies has only just begun to develop. Learn on this forum and join the number of crypto worshipers!
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
July 22, 2018, 04:41:26 PM
In this year coin market is jumping really significantly and now it somehow is balanced. Maybe it is not the best opportunity to buy tokens in these conditions, but prices are the lowest compare to this year
Activity: 103
July 22, 2018, 04:32:23 PM
In the spring of 2017, at a bitcoin price of 2k, people also said it was too late.
People often make mistakes and maybe predictions of McAfee in a year will not seem insane
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 04:27:28 PM
There is no lateness in the world of crypto when it comes to investment. Start when you can and you will definitely be happy but if you keep waiting,price might just keep going high and at that point you might fomo in.lol
Activity: 264
July 22, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
you are not really late, there are still a lot of things to catch up with. though there are a whole lots of coin a[out there now that one ask if there are no scam among the teaming coin around. the answer is a big yes, there are an awesome number of fake coins out there but this should not hold you back from doing bounty or participating in ico, just make sure to read about any one you want to participate in well before engaging in them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 03:24:15 PM
I don’t think it’s too late, now the price of Bitcoin is very low, this is a very good time to buy cryptocurrencies, we are just in the beginning. Buy bitcoin and buy good altcoins, also you need to work hard to learn and have a good understanding of the cryptocurrency market, otherwise, you may lose all your money. This is a very risky market, you have to be very careful.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 21, 2018, 07:59:46 AM
You are not the only one who feels that way, but you are not late, because the crypto world is still in development world, a lot of things can happen, a lot of oppurtunities can be given. There will always be a room for a new investor in cryptocurrency, just take your time and you will get what you expected
That is right, I agree almost all users think that it is too late now for party, but I am optimistic that the market will improved soon, so we can get big profit like last year with waiting.
copper member
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

I believe there are rather interesting opportunities out there. Even if the madness of late 2017 is not there on the market for the time being, there are good picks around, if one has the ability to look a bit deeper under the hood, and look around, where everybody else is not looking. Regarding the major cryptos, I have been following in particular Stellar and Stellar-related tokens. Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing - probably one of the best bets for 2018. Up by more than 50% from the level a week ago, and it will continue for sure. Price has potential to multiply! Worth looking into tokens issued on the Stellar platform that will also profit from the new rise of Stellar...

Found an interesting, solid project, experienced people, with their token issued on the Stellar blockchain: AXU of argentas.io. They seem to have ANN for their community-oriented presale too https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900 Financial blockchain, solid idea & white paper, thinking of putting in some. Just too low profile so far, but it definitely is a hidden gem in my opinion.

Of course one has to diversify between tokens, not to put the eggs in one basket, but this one looks to be worth the risk with presale price 0.4 XLM 50% less than the ICO price later, so together with the underlying Stellar price going up, giving a double boost to it, looks to be like a sure winner, gains soon in pocket I believe. Following some EOS related projects too along with other Stellar projects, maybe finding some further ones there too.

Activity: 91
July 21, 2018, 07:39:09 AM
You are not the only one who feels that way, but you are not late, because the crypto world is still in development world, a lot of things can happen, a lot of oppurtunities can be given. There will always be a room for a new investor in cryptocurrency, just take your time and you will get what you expected
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 07:35:53 AM
in my opinion that the market is moving for the better, it will always grow and develop, so I'm sure that you are not late, join now and do not lose
Activity: 224
July 21, 2018, 06:22:05 AM
In the crypto money world, no one will be late. It just misses that current party.
There is a party every day in the crypto money world. Making the right moves is very important. If you do good research, you will earn good money.
Activity: 41
July 21, 2018, 06:14:07 AM
I dont think you can ever be late in the ever evolving world of crypto currency. There will always be a new coin with new features that will solve real lif issues. Just hang in there and do lots of reasearch and watch the forums and you should be fine!
Activity: 252
July 21, 2018, 06:04:50 AM
I believe that you are not too late for a party in kryptocurenccy, because now is the right time you can do, because now the price is still cheap, so you can earn a good profit in the future, so I think you are still not  late.
Activity: 224
July 21, 2018, 06:01:52 AM
I think this is not yet the end for you to start it. This decrease provides an opportunity for you to start investing in many places as well as many quality programs. You will earn a lot of profit by starting it now and harvesting it in the long run, when the market has increased your investment prices.
Activity: 41
July 21, 2018, 05:54:38 AM
Actually the party has not started yet and this is just the pre party preparations, get in now and start learning as much about the marktet as you can now, because in a couple of years, the people who are in now and who got in now would be the people who would enjoy the profits the most, you are actually early compared to a large percentage of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: