Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 83. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 03:08:32 AM
No, youre not late to the party even you let the opportunities to pass by. Just like you, I also experience that but someone told me that theres no late in cryto world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 03:07:38 AM
You aren't late in terms of investing. What is important is, are you ready to invest and risk because most people are afraid to invest because they might lose there money if they put their money in the wrong investment. Just be brave and get rid of hesitation, it will only be bad when you have eagerness to invest.

You can also consider doing bounty programs and airdrops for the meantime to earn tokens while improving your knowledge in this industry.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 04, 2018, 02:16:25 AM
When you look back 10 years later, I wish you would say:
'2018 is the very early stage of cryptocurrency. I was lucky to join the party back then.'
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
April 03, 2018, 06:10:32 PM
No you are not late to the party. You can still fill your bags with bitcoin, Ethereum and other altcoins. There is every possibility that they all double their prices in a couple of days. So don't regret, just buy and hold
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
April 03, 2018, 06:02:05 PM
start up immediately ,its been said that when u wake up is ur on morning
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 05:24:45 PM
I am sure many people feel the same. The good news is that you are not late to the party. The cryptocurrencies are growing and the prices will be much higher than now.

It is not too late for us. One upcoming coin caught my eye and their business plan is promising. Check Propthereum.io, they are an asset backed coin and are expecting great coin appreciation in a short period of time.  Proceeds from their ICO will be used to buy A-grade property worldwide which will generate rental income.
I'm sure many of us, people, feeling the same. If it's good news you think that you're already late, if it's bad you don't see any good in future Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 03, 2018, 03:26:47 PM
I am sure many people feel the same. The good news is that you are not late to the party. The cryptocurrencies are growing and the prices will be much higher than now.

It is not too late for us. One upcoming coin caught my eye and their business plan is promising. Check Propthereum.io, they are an asset backed coin and are expecting great coin appreciation in a short period of time.  Proceeds from their ICO will be used to buy A-grade property worldwide which will generate rental income.

You at least need some money and big patience, if you want to try going into long term investments like 10000$ into bitcoin or something like that
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 03:13:19 PM
I think really will quite late to join the party in 1-2 years. So, at this moment i feel not late to join. Just don't buy on the high , and create portfolio of 20-30 coins to make your investments not so risky.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
April 03, 2018, 03:11:56 PM
Your late to the party depends on the angle you looking at it from because if you look at the price of Bitcoin when it was above  $17,000 then i will say that you are not late to the party. But if look at it from when Bitcoin value was below a thousand dollars then i will say that you late to the party. Although the value of Bitcoin is not that bad for investment as there is hope for growth in Bitcoin and altcoins values.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
April 03, 2018, 03:05:35 PM
It's not too late, it's never too late! You can ride in lambo but you must do something,not ask questions! Motivation is very important in crypto world.Only small percent of all people know about crypto.
We are just late to discover here but not too late to earn, so don't worry about this we all have equal opportunities here it is just up to us if how much we are willing to devote time and effort and money.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 02:35:16 PM
It's not too late, it's never too late! You can ride in lambo but you must do something,not ask questions! Motivation is very important in crypto world.Only small percent of all people know about crypto.
Activity: 112
April 03, 2018, 02:22:24 PM
I tend to look at ICOs that offer their token in fiat currencies at the moment, so I can buy cheap Smiley
It used to be better to invest in ICOs that were traded in crypto before, but as the crypto fell it is better to invest in tokens that are sold for the equivalent of fiat currencies.
What do you think guys?
Activity: 142
April 03, 2018, 02:18:21 PM
Only a very small amount of the world population is invested in cryptocurrencies, you are definitely not late.
Activity: 53
April 03, 2018, 02:16:54 PM
This is not too late at all!
The crypto world still doesn't have regulations and A lot of currencies are trying to play on this.
Just think what will happen to ripple price when they will create the standards for Banks, etc...

Get in now ... !
Activity: 110
April 03, 2018, 02:15:34 PM
We are all late for some parties. But if we lose our energy to regret the lost parties, we also risk losing those that are going on now, which are very many.
Activity: 58
April 03, 2018, 02:11:36 PM
It is a great time to put fiat into the system comparing to those who were doing it in December-January. So its not too late, its a perfect time, one can learn most important things in one month if following the right people.
Activity: 134
April 03, 2018, 02:07:42 PM
There is a saying it's better late than never, but I think that you are not, just do everything put all your best, think positive and be patience.
Activity: 420
April 03, 2018, 01:57:38 PM
When Bitcoin was 700USD I was afraid I was late Shocked

I'm still afraid i'm late, and i'm thinking that if i will invest right now it will fall bitcoin to the knees onto again 100-200$ price.. so i'm just daytrading
Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
April 03, 2018, 12:55:02 PM
I dont think anyone is to late to the party, many aspiring projects, which where extremely expensive in the bullrun, are trading right now at or under ICO-Price. One project im very interested in, is CyberMiles. They have testnet since last saturday and have a app with over 12 Mio customers. you can find more information about the project here : http://www.cybermiles.io/
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
April 03, 2018, 12:48:14 PM
you just came at the right time mam/sir. party is just still starting yet. as of now there are so many ICO's are still working, you could still earn. and if you're going to invest right now altcoins or BTC its good. because the market showing as that it pumps again and the price drops to 50% - 80% last time. all i can say is enjoy the ride.
Pages:
Jump to: