Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 90. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 03:28:23 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
March 22, 2018, 03:01:45 PM
It's never too late to start somewhere. You should be careful while you invest in a coin that you don't know. You must get to know what you're investing in. Learn about the ICO's and read their whitepapers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 02:56:46 PM
nothing good to my regret, I can not say, because I also have the impression that now it's not really a good time to invest or even participate in the crypto currency, because the terrible volatility is too risky.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
March 22, 2018, 02:52:51 PM
Never late until it still so speculative. Just be careful and don't become a victim of all those waves.
Activity: 67
March 22, 2018, 12:30:49 PM
Nobody can now the buble price stage. Maybe this is just intro for real perfomance Smiley Maybe this is another .com crisis who knows. We'll see what future bring to us.
Activity: 209
March 22, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

Bitcoin and Ethereum became the kings of the crypto world. But a few months ago bitcoin was $18,000 and Ethereum was an around $1000. Considering that time now both of them became very cheap. Bitcoin was at $30 years ago. You are still not late for the crypto world... There are so many Altcoins releasing in every month... So you can invest in ICO and sell them after the price goes up. I don't say all of the ICOs will give you profits. But If you do good research before investing, 1000% sure you can have a good profit. As the example Investor who bought Ripples in last year start. They able to gain huge profit. Check the Bitcointalk thread, then you can find threads describe how we can find good ICOs. read them and Do Your Own Research (DYOR) then find ICO and Invest. good luck
Remember you are still not late to be here.
Activity: 336
March 22, 2018, 11:27:59 AM
Definitely no, you are not late to the party. In fact, it is the perfect time to join and invest cryptocurrency because the value of token as of now are in a low price. So much better to take action.
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
March 22, 2018, 11:03:24 AM
it's never too late to invest in the Crypto currency, believe me you will still have a lot of opportunities to make money on it, and after a while you will also be sitting here and answering someone's question, if is it too late for me to start to understand the Crypto currency?  Cheesy
Activity: 181
March 22, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

My frustration is BIG.

I can't say that you're late, i already joined cryptocurrency since 4 months ago, not showing off, but i already earned about $5k from trading and bounty, so in my opinion, you're not late, there is still a big chance waiting for us !
Activity: 98
March 22, 2018, 10:41:13 AM
Welcome to the market, you are lucky when out there are many unknown to Crypto
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
March 22, 2018, 09:29:34 AM
Nah, you are never to late for the next party Smiley. And what happen with the crypto market these day such as bitcoin price drop or altcoins price drop too it's not suprise me. The fluctuation of crypto market according to me it's normal and after the price downfall it will rise up again just a matter of time. Just hold your coins until the market price recover and then it's party time again Smiley. Be optimis.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 09:22:19 AM
If you always look back at the past prices of Bitcoin, you cannot avoid thinking that you are too late for the party. But if you look the other way around, you would think that you are still very much early in the party. A bigger crowd is still coming after you. Case in point is your case itself. You were thinking you are too late to join the party in October last year because the price of Bitcoin was already as high as $5,800 and yet barely weeks from that time, Bitcoin has already managed to double its price. And then days from that point, it has already made its price triple. The lesson is to look forward, and, of course, join as early as possible. 
No your not late just keep continue to use until you rank level up, even its better before sometimes, also its bette also today because some crypto are become popular and surely give you a lot of profit right now because of higher value. Then possible make you alot if money because some if them are really worth it when you hold it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
March 22, 2018, 09:01:32 AM
If you always look back at the past prices of Bitcoin, you cannot avoid thinking that you are too late for the party. But if you look the other way around, you would think that you are still very much early in the party. A bigger crowd is still coming after you. Case in point is your case itself. You were thinking you are too late to join the party in October last year because the price of Bitcoin was already as high as $5,800 and yet barely weeks from that time, Bitcoin has already managed to double its price. And then days from that point, it has already made its price triple. The lesson is to look forward, and, of course, join as early as possible. 
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 08:49:30 AM
Two months ago people was saying that it is too late for joining. However, as you all see, the prices are chepaer now. It is never too late Smiley
Activity: 406
March 22, 2018, 08:45:26 AM
I started my way in crypto currency. I was upset that I did not invest when bitcoin cost $ 24. And no matter how much it costs 1 BTC, it's important how much it costs 1 satoshi
Activity: 168
March 22, 2018, 08:23:55 AM
Not late for ICO's. Lot of 10x+ gains within a year opportunities. If you try to get 10x on top 10 coins then yes you can wait a long time.

Easier said than done of course but your point still stands, just needs a lot of time, research, investment, etc.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 22, 2018, 08:11:10 AM
There are still a lot of falls and periods of growth in future. At this party money is enough for everyone.
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
March 22, 2018, 08:07:32 AM

My frustration is BIG.

Very funny topic. Defenitely that it was not too late for party at the last October. If Party is live it is never late to participate. I think that 50 000 $ per BTC will not late as well.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
March 22, 2018, 07:13:16 AM
It's true. We continue to regret something of the past or to make dreams about the future, without understanding that the only time when things can be done is the present.

We are always late for  everything we could have done yesterday, but we didn't.
There are a lot of parties to go, a lot of trains to take, and sometimes we miss the winning ones.
But to regret is completely useless.
Moreover, if we lose our energy with regret, we will lose the parties that we could attend now.
So, if in the next months you don't want to ask again "Am I late?", stop whining and act now!

Activity: 224
March 16, 2018, 01:16:49 PM
When you posted this thread Bitcoin was 5800$ and Altcoin were also Up but after that bitcoin hit 20,000$ and come back to 8000$ so according to me its a very good opportunity for you to join now and buy some good coin for the future because I am sure market will recover soon and bitcoin will go up again and Altcoin will also go up and you will get good profit in both if you buy now.
Pages:
Jump to: