Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 91. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 5
March 12, 2018, 06:11:34 PM
I believe cryptocurrencies and blockchain are atm somehow like the internet in 90s Cheesy Everything has just started!
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 03:48:49 PM
To my huge regret the time machine was invented yet. Therefore to return to the past and to buy coins very cheap it won't turn out. Therefore there will always be those who was in time and those who was late
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 03:24:22 PM
I think people who are just starting to enter bounties are late to the party. But as for the crypto market in general, I believe it will present us with many more possibilities, and our task is to stay flexible and be ready to think quickly.
Activity: 490
March 12, 2018, 03:08:45 PM
Mы вce нeмнoгo oпoздaли нa этy вeчepинкy, я дyмaю чтo вeчepинкa нaвepнoe yжe нaчинaeт пoдxoдить к кoнцy, пoтoмy чтo тaкoe oщyщeниe чтo мyзыкa нa плacтинкe зaкaнчивaeтcя и люди нaчинaют pacxoдитьcя, мнe кaжeтcя чтo этo oчeнь пeчaльнo.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 02:59:40 PM
Always, everyone starts to make money through crypt currencies, thinks like you. I was just like you, years ago. But it's not too late. Invest in cryptothermines and think about the long term. In the long run, you can get a good profit. Do not lose this opportunity.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 06:00:02 PM
Not late for ICO's. Lot of 10x+ gains within a year opportunities. If you try to get 10x on top 10 coins then yes you can wait a long time.
Activity: 68
March 11, 2018, 05:58:43 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.
Oh! Look! it turns out you were not late then, look at the prices now! I think this is already the lowest prices and if you have money, now is the time to enter.
Activity: 280
March 11, 2018, 05:56:09 PM
This post does not lose relevance. I hope you have bought bitcoin for 5000$ and sold it on 20000$ Wink
but now I fell same shit. I am too late to the party. All coins have grown x2-x5 minimum
Activity: 364
March 11, 2018, 05:54:09 PM
Its never been too late as long you a hardwork willing to take the knowledge of bitcoin if have that you will still earning. But order to earn profit you must read to this forum and analys where and when you can earn and where to start
Activity: 210
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
March 11, 2018, 05:53:30 PM
If you think you are late because there is no more upside, you could search for brokers where you can short sell and ride the downside Wink
Activity: 180
March 11, 2018, 05:49:08 PM
It is never too late for anything. Lots of people are still investing even if bitcoin has it's higher price bow than before. If may has its higher price now but when it falls down you were able to buy more bitcoins so you can make even a small profit. And you can do many ways just to earn bitcoins.
Activity: 322
March 11, 2018, 05:42:05 PM
Just someone is lucky more, and they learned about bitcoin earlier, and accordingly were able to buy a larger quantity of coins for low prices. But believe me, if you buy cryptocurrency now, you will also be able to earn very well in the future.
Activity: 462
March 11, 2018, 05:37:33 PM
I think it is never late to start investing. Everyday there are interesting projects born, the currency rates are also really volatile. So there is no place for frustration.
Activity: 238
March 11, 2018, 05:22:38 PM
You're not late yet my friend, hop on the boat right now or you'll get left behind. Crypto currency is mainstream right now.
Activity: 238
March 11, 2018, 05:19:59 PM
It is never too late for anything. The cryptocurrency market is still young. Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency is the world's future. Now it is the best time to invest and make profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 06:28:23 PM
Well looking back at this comment pretty cool to see you weren't late all. The market may take a moment to rebound but we haven't seen anything. There is a company ICO'ing soon that is aiming at making crypto mainstream, when companies like that start succeeding that's when we will start to see a less volatile and more long-term based industry.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
Activity: 74
March 10, 2018, 05:12:41 PM
Still not too late in my opinion. Crypto has a long way to go and there will be a lot of opportunities to make huge profit. There are many new promising projects on the market right now. You just have do some work to find good ones that have potential.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
March 10, 2018, 02:49:35 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

No ,you are not late for the party.Yes it is good time to invest because no one knows the right time to enter in market.When there is a great dip then we should enter in market and buy some coins.In my opinion, when there is a panic in market, then it is the right time to invest.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
March 10, 2018, 02:39:58 PM
No, you're not yet late. Many are just starting now like you and trying to be successful in the field you are particularly going through. Just be positive and see what will happen next. Party isn't over!
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
March 10, 2018, 02:34:33 PM
many dream to return to the past and give themselves advice ...
Pages:
Jump to: