Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 88. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 23, 2018, 08:36:09 PM
I'd like to say that investing in crypto is risky but absolutely not a bad idea. You are not too late, it's just the beginning!
In my case I prefer putting all my money in crypto instead of dropping it in a bank account for years :p
Yeah everyone are welcome to join in crypto currency. Just do your own research before putting your hard earned money as this is volatile in nature. If you manage your investments properly you will be profitable.
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
March 23, 2018, 08:16:40 PM
You may be somewhat late to the gathering yet allegorically the gathering isn't finished. A large portion of us who are here are bullish on bitcoin long haul and I imagine that long haul design is 5yrs+. That being said clearly no one knows where bitcoin will wind up and that is its magnificence. Long story short you can most likely still make a shekel or two however you gotta be savvy about it and play it remedy. Learn first and afterward exchange later I would state
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
March 23, 2018, 08:12:07 PM
Yep plus they make new coins everyday so if you want that young coin high risk high reward it can perform just like bitcoin in the early days.  Make sure you do your research and get a project you believe in.

Remember there is no easy free lambos in this market overnight. You gota work for it like everyone else, do your research and have money on the line and be willing to lose it all..  You gota be a patient wise investor to be successful.
Activity: 322
March 23, 2018, 07:51:32 PM
Of course you weren't late. Investing in crypto currencies can last as long as the price will grow. And now, despite the fall, the price will rise. So join us.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 07:37:59 PM
I can relate with what the op was saying! I felt the sane way to when bitcoin was 250$ in 2014. But one thing i did that I am proud of is i never stop buying
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
March 23, 2018, 07:36:45 PM
It's never too late for you to start. You want a proof? Check your friends relatives or someone you know who knows bitcoin and those who already heard about  bitcoin, how many percent of them are actually investing in it. Then you will realize, you are not yet late.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 07:33:58 PM
Every moment of time is beneficial for investment, as the potential of cryptocurrencies is very large, which means that the price will increase several times and your contribution will pay off.
Activity: 98
March 23, 2018, 05:01:36 PM
If you want to just buy and hold coins, it is certainly not too late to enter. For active trading of course it is better not to risk
Activity: 151
March 23, 2018, 04:41:09 AM
don't get frustrated and get into the market right away because its not too late yet and there is a possibility that the price will going down again for awhile. Just get into the market before its too late.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 23, 2018, 04:40:41 AM
If we think about the time that bitcoin cost $ 100-200, we can look like it's too late. but when we look at today's conditions, crypto money has just started to spread. those who think it is too late are good after a few years and will start to get started right away Smiley
Activity: 71
March 23, 2018, 04:01:32 AM
I am sure so many people feel the same. But you are not late to the party. This market never be ended. It will grow every day. Spend a few minutes and check your mindset. The value today is keep on increasing. So you no need to worry about it. In next 5 years bitcoin takes huge value than now. In that case you are not too late. You can enjoy the party now. Cheers.   Grin
Activity: 266
March 23, 2018, 03:49:30 AM
There's a saying that an "early bird catches the worm". I think that this is true. But I also believe that there's a good timing for everything. We may have not earned just like the early birds did but good times will come to us as well. We just need to continue investing and be positive.
Activity: 76
March 23, 2018, 03:45:57 AM
the party will still continue, it's not too late for this. besides you, there are many people who think like that. thinking that its too late to buy coin, because the price of coins now is very dashed from the initial price.
Activity: 350
March 23, 2018, 03:44:12 AM
No, the market is now in decline and you can still get on board. The main thing is not afraid and will be bought now as follows by different altcoins.
March 23, 2018, 03:10:46 AM
The party like in Project X was in autumn last year, so I think we skip it.
But now is afterparty and I am preparing fo that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
March 23, 2018, 02:48:15 AM
In fact, you are on time, a perfect time indeed. Market is down now for certain time so buy all you can. And hold. After some months, you will see the magic.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
March 23, 2018, 01:58:13 AM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

Even after the crash prices are still higher. $5800 for Bitcoin would be an awesome cheap solid buy. So no that is not expensive considering btc went to 20k

It's not timing the market that gets you rich. (Sure it helps a little) . It's ultimately the time you been in the market that makes you wealthy.

Most importantly buy your first $100 bucks in crypto to get started. If you can't do that you'll never get in and will miss out huge and will hate youself. Just like when you saw eth at $7 and let it flew past you. Don't let that happen again.

Your not late to the party. Your actually too early. The next bull run is going to be 10x to 20x bigger in market cap size. Start accumating and investing for that
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 23, 2018, 01:48:30 AM
You are not too late.
This is the right time.
Cryptocurrency has been oversold. You can pick up bitcoin and altcoins at discounted prices.
Activity: 197
March 23, 2018, 01:34:58 AM
This is really true but we can't just hold on on this. If you want to earn some, I suggest doing this now and just forget what happened on the past. I also felt this way since I saw how the cyrpto world change since 2017 and I felt regrets because this is already being offered to me since then. However, this  is not time for me to think of the past so I decided to join now and I know that there will be something great waiting this 2018.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
March 23, 2018, 01:30:32 AM
The past year has already answered your question. Bitcoin with $ 5,800 has grown to $ 19,000, $ 345 for Ethereum up to $ 1,500. Many other altcoins showed even more impressive growth.
Pages:
Jump to: