Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 92. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 02:33:39 PM
You're not yet late to the party, just be careful of dealing with your money in investing. It's nice to be in here if you have more patience to deal with everything in here.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 02:22:28 PM
At first I feel same. But now realize that it's not too late because There are still many opportunities on Crypto currency.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 02:02:37 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

I can say you are not that late even you missed to buy BTC and ETH when it was still cheap . When I start here before btc was only  1k usd now it is 10k usd that is big difference good thing I invest  some when it was still 1k usd and now I just making some profit on trading . We all know that BTC and ETH will increase more and more so I advise you not to be sad because you can still gain profit from it .
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 01:57:24 PM
No, you can just thank God you're in time, of course if you were here like 2 years ago it would be much better, but now you're here and it's good, cuz some guys will never achieve full member rank.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
March 10, 2018, 01:51:58 PM
We are always late for  everything we could have done yesterday, but we didn't.
There are a lot of parties to go, a lot of trains to take, and sometimes we miss the winning ones.
But to regret is completely useless.
Moreover, if we lose our energy with regret, we will lose the parties that we could attend now.
So, if in the next months you don't want to ask again "Am I late?", stop whining and act now!
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
March 10, 2018, 05:05:40 AM
Well, we all lost a lot of parties in our life, but it's completely useless to regret about them.
Much better to keep our eyes open, and to find what parties are happening now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 06:30:18 PM
Coins look expensive because you just are not sure that their value will grow up. You are still not late Smiley
Activity: 63
March 09, 2018, 06:30:12 PM
Market is down, Right now is the time to buy! Hold for a year, and retire!
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
March 09, 2018, 06:28:47 PM
I  think that the party is in it starting off and now is the best time to invest in the and involve in the world of crypto

Yes, I agree with you. The party is just beginning. But newbies don't need to treat the crypto currency as a permanent holiday and growth. This is a very hard work, which requires constant study and analysis of projects. It is impossible to come into crypto and accidentally become a millionaire.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
March 09, 2018, 06:23:18 PM
No one was late. The party is just gaining momentum and the best part is ahead. many missed the opportunity to buy bitcoin for $ 30 or an etherium of 5. I myself sold 60 etherium for about 200 bucks and almost did not snatch myself last hair when it began to cost 1200.
Activity: 84
March 09, 2018, 04:52:59 PM
I think that now is only the beginning of the development of the Crypto-currency. The path of development is unlimited. It remains only to find your own Wink Wink
Activity: 200
March 09, 2018, 04:12:40 PM
Nobody is late at the party actually now is the perfect time to engage at cryptocurrency while value price at the market is at low. But first you must study everything all about cryptocurrency inorder co come-up a good strategy and to prevent from getting loss at our investments. Better to invest now while almost cryptocurrencies now at the market is at low. The lower we spend at crypto coins the higher profits and earnings will be ours if cryptocurrency rise again at the market. I prefer bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple and neo very suitable in long term investment. (Buy now + hodl = higher earning in the future)
Activity: 36
March 09, 2018, 03:49:28 PM
The governments are going to use BLOCK + CHAIN to tie you to every transaction you ever make and enslave you with it.  You got a lot of time left.  They spring the trap slowly.  Get in, make money and get out of the places that will be most enslaved by this.  Once they tie you to your public address your done.  And they will pull it off.  The KYC boys are jumping at the chance to give ID to anyone who asks.  Even if its not .gov asking for it  Huh

Activity: 273
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 03:39:16 PM
Well, probably is too late to become milionaires just starting with some tens of dollars.
But we are still in a very beginning moment, and we are just an elite of pioneers.
So, there are still a lot of opportunities to exploit, if we keep our eyes open before the crowd will arrive.
Activity: 56
March 09, 2018, 02:47:29 PM
First message
5800 $ BTC
350 $ ETH
Now $ 9500 and $ 700, here is your answer, you are not late for the party, everything is in full swing
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 02:30:03 PM
If you are talking about to buy some bitcoin with just some dollars,... well it's too late.
But you didn't so the best way is to look at what you can buy now: there are plenty of options.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 01:47:50 PM
As you can see from the current status of market , you are never late to crypto party. There will always be time to jump in. This is a great opportunity to buy new coins because all of them are very cheap. We will be mooning soon so don’t miss this opportunity and get coins people.
Activity: 146
March 09, 2018, 01:44:43 PM
No you're not too late. It's not just you who feel that way. We must have felt the same way. Left behind and not joining in the past is disappointing. But make it an experience and become a passion for the future.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 01:41:02 PM
First of all, welcome to the world of cryptocurrency. It doesnt matter if you are one step behind from other members here. Its never been too late for you to start learning about this forum. Always keep reading and learning cryptocurrency market. Read about projects, join bounties and do some bounty works. Start investing as long as you understand what are you investing at. The market is growing so you should also keep growing and learning.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 01:39:04 PM
Welcome to our world of cryptocurrency my friend. Its not too late for you to learn about the market. I know that you were few steps behind from the people here who joined early. But it doesnt mean that you will stop learning and reading about cryptocurrency. You can still earn money even youre a bit behind from others. Dont stop learning things and if the time comes start investing your money. The market keeps changing and you should also grow for you to keep up with the changes in market. Keep believing on yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: