Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 96. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 03:09:24 PM
I felt the same when I saw bitcoin at 4000....I left it unconsidered....now i got into the details and made a good foundation and I don’t regret entering now......definitely someone will ask the same question after a few months,don’t forget to help him with the same answer  Wink ....all the best  Smiley
Activity: 107
January 20, 2018, 03:08:55 PM
Well if you want to get in on the ground floor look no further that TRTL - Turtlecoin

They say 2018 will be the year for the privacy coins and i like a new kid on the block - Turtlecoin (TRTL). Just over a month old and only started trading on its first exchange, tradeogre.com a few days ago. Current price on tradeogre is 4sats - was 1sat yesterday lol.

Its easy to mine  - if you have a decent GPU you should be able to get 20K coins per day. A lot of folks are throwing nicehash power at the pools recently so mining payoff on your own GPU has come down a bit.

https://turtlecoin.lol/

Have a read of the website and head over to the discord group where you will find a lot of friendly people to help you out with any questions.

https://discord.gg/wTTAfy

No ICO, No premine, no shenanigans.
Activity: 22
January 20, 2018, 03:00:05 PM
We're still before Wall Street really gets involved or your average Joe, so I would think it isn't too late.
Activity: 34
January 20, 2018, 02:56:48 PM
Nobody wants to be right on time for the party so nothing wrong being fashionable late  Smiley Looking into the number of people involved in crypto today and exchanges suffering from too many people coming in now (e.g. Bitstemp is verifying accounts for months this days)  the real party is yet to start in my eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 02:41:36 PM
This is the beginning of the crypto market so you are welcome, there are always things to do at any time in the party so start now.
Activity: 110
January 20, 2018, 02:25:03 PM
You are mostly welcome to the party you are never late at all there are a lot and many things you can lay your hands on and make good profit with delay.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 01:56:38 PM
Crypto is going mainstream and this is just the beginning of huge movements. extremely interesting stuff to come and dive right in to. First we had simple cryptocurrency for exchange of value and now is the time of decentralized communities, marketplaces & more.
Activity: 56
January 19, 2018, 07:34:04 PM
You are definitely not late to the party. It is exact moment where you should start right away if you don't wanna regret.
i agree on this
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 07:32:42 PM
No never. You can follow btu dump time (for example now Smiley ) and buy btu or altcoin. Party will not finish anytime.
search airdrop and join bounty campaign project, join party with others
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 07:30:59 PM
you are not late , we are all at the beginning, the train isnt to far as you thinking. Grin
I hope to have a good coin now, let's party
Activity: 258
Merit: 12
January 19, 2018, 07:27:31 PM
You are never too late,cryptocurrency is just starting to grow and developed at this years,bitcoin is only 8yrs old and the alts are just starting to be noticed by the people,investing 10years from now that time would be too late but if you will start now you are one of the early adopters which can be a millionaire in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
January 19, 2018, 07:02:09 PM
No never. You can follow btu dump time (for example now Smiley ) and buy btu or altcoin. Party will not finish anytime.
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
January 19, 2018, 06:58:33 PM
this post shows that the growing is still huge and i think it will go that way for a couple years after that it will stabilize . this is a chance for us to make huge profits in this years
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 06:49:46 PM
at first I thought I was behind the party but there was another party, the price of coins niak though not stable but I hope I get a good coin
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
January 18, 2018, 09:57:47 AM
Not at all, now is a good time to join. Prices are low on altcoins so you can hold and wait for the prices to rise.
Activity: 28
January 16, 2018, 11:02:09 PM
You can still crash a party even your late. Just like me a newbie yet still sticking to my plan to study hard and reviews all the post in this forum. Don't be too greedy I know that you miss the opportunity but still a chance to party hard and it will defends on your attitude towards the situations.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
January 13, 2018, 07:17:23 PM
I feel so late to the party. Coins now are very expensive, like $5800 for Bitcoin and $345 for Ethereum... then $5 - $30 for other coins. I take a look at the blockchain explorers and see big holders of coins, for example some people have 1000+ bitcoin, a lot of people have 500,000+ ethereum. These people got the coins when they were 1 penny each, now I have to pay $500 for the same coin?

Why are the coins so expensive today? Can I go back in time and get them cheaper?

Even if I put in a lot of my money, I only get a fraction of what people were able to get 1 year ago. 1 year ago people got coins for 1 penny and stashed 100,000 coins for $1000, now I have to pay $1000 just for 1 coin?!? I feel so ripped off!

Also I knew about Bitcoin when it was $30, and I knew about Ethereum when it was $7! I was alive in these time periods and was looking online and reading about these things but it all flew by!

Am I too late to the party? Is it a good time to get buy today or should I find a way to time travel back in time?

My frustration is BIG.

lol I hope you got plenty of those "expensive" coins. If you were reading Ethereum at 7 USD and did not get in I hope you did at 345 USD.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
January 13, 2018, 07:05:30 PM
There is always room for you if you choose altcoin rather than Bitcoin itself because of the enormous price and the unstoppable rising of miner fees for every transactions you made is insane. That's why many are switching to altcoin just to gain a good profit and also participating in bounty campaign is a good choice sooner or later the tokens that you are holding will begin to pump and it could be your chance to gain a good profit.
Activity: 168
January 13, 2018, 06:47:48 PM
Investing in bitcoin? Maybe you are late, because of it's overwhelming price now. On the other hand, there were still many different altcoins you can choose from. Check this link, https://coinmarketcap.com. But you are unmistakably not late if you want to participate in bounty campaigns. There are new ICO's you can be part of that you can also invest in.

Even for bitcoin, I mean not like he has to invest a lot to get started. Never too late to join in on the fun!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 06:44:36 PM
Nope! Still lots of opportunities on the table. Just look into some good projects. Be patient and just take each day at a time. Don’t get frustrated because this will only stress you out. It’s difficult to make good decisions if our brain is stressed out. Just relax and enjoy your crypto journey.
Pages:
Jump to: