Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I late to the party? - page 95. (Read 20344 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 08:28:53 AM
The best time to buy altcoin is yesterday when the price drops.
Now it seems the price is going up if buy now.
Maybe.

You're right.

The best time was yesterday.
The 2nd best time is now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 08:25:38 AM
No, you're not late. Still can join and earn a lot!
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
January 30, 2018, 08:22:04 AM
I do not think it's too late.
and now because you already know that good thing then walk forward so that goal you want immediately achieved.
Activity: 490
January 30, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
Actually you are not late for a party because now there are many other altcoin which also has a very good price movement so there is still a great opportunity for you in obtaining a maximum profit.The most important thing you do is never worry when the price is down at any time and enough to wait for the price to increase again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 07:52:51 AM
It is never late to start a good thing like such party where one can work and earn, even many people in this world do not know about this party, it is better for you that you know a bit ow this time to get some knowledge watch market and you may get good profit.
Activity: 336
January 30, 2018, 04:33:03 AM
The best time to buy altcoin is yesterday when the price drops.
Now it seems the price is going up if buy now.
Maybe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
January 29, 2018, 01:06:52 PM
The party is just beginning. Now the crypto currency is just beginning to develop. In the future, all those people who have come to the world of crypto-currency will be very rich.
Activity: 121
January 29, 2018, 12:52:17 PM
Obviously, in hindsight, it would have been best to enter 8 years ago with Bitcoin. But there's still so much potential (in terms of tech & price) for cryptocurrencies in general, so now is fine too.  Smiley
Yep, 8 years ago was the ideal time for bitcoin. But now you hardly can make a good profit with bitcoin. Alas, it's too late. However, there is a world of alternative crypto-currencies that are not too late to use to exaggerate your funds. I consider now is the most suitable time for this
Activity: 32
January 25, 2018, 03:48:27 PM
Even now the that first post looks ridiculous. Bitcoin is double that money and it was almost x4 in one moment.
You are not late even now. Just invest and hold. Don't sell it low for God's sake.
Activity: 308
January 25, 2018, 03:32:36 PM
It's never too late in joining cryptoworld. New coins will always be created with new features that will solve real life problems.

Just do lots of research and read bitcoin forums and you should be ok!
Activity: 602
January 21, 2018, 05:18:10 AM
Of course, if we talk frankly, we probably all ended up at the end of this party, but I think that we will have time to make at least something, let it not be millions of dollars, but I think that at least a couple of hundred thousand we will be able to make money on altcoyins, because bitcoin can make a few more X, but I do not think that in the near future
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 21, 2018, 04:49:31 AM
the prices are dropping, keep watching the coinmarket to choose some good coins and is is a chance to make your investment
Activity: 182
January 21, 2018, 04:05:45 AM
You need to conduct research on new projects, not regret. This is the only way to invest in a young project and get a huge coin value in the future.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
January 20, 2018, 04:25:30 PM
First, calm that frustration it isn't going to help you in crypto or trading ever. Second, you may have missed the insane gains boat for Bitcoin and Ethereum but there are many more coins that can rival them in the future, and many projects everyday. Get involved early on in one of these and you stand to gain a lot yet Smiley.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 04:04:26 PM
No, my friend you are not Smiley BTC is the most well known crypto currency, well because it is the pioneer. Sooner or later transaction fees, transaction times, scaling problems, block size etc. will take stage. And because it is decentralized no consensus on what to do about these problems. So to fill the gap alts will take place, which are coming up with new innovative solutions everyday.
Activity: 289
January 20, 2018, 04:00:34 PM
You're not late at all. There are always opportunities to join and participate in airdrops. You just have to be on the lookout for these things, and see what others post about them as well.
Activity: 364
January 20, 2018, 03:45:06 PM
I think it's not too late to start yet. There are opportunities like bounty campaigns, there is also the opportunity to work with ICO, you can analyze new coins that appears and earn by investing in them.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
January 20, 2018, 03:22:30 PM
This shows this party never over. If OP started to invest he would've made 10 times of his investment already. In bull markets everybody wins. If you are patient enough you can even finish bear markets without losing money. In the long term this run will continue because crypto currencies are the future. It will never go away and this is still early stages of world adoption.
Activity: 74
January 20, 2018, 03:18:05 PM
It´s not too late, but maybe it´s too early!
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
January 20, 2018, 03:11:59 PM
You can  not be late in trading cryptocurrency because as we speak there are coin that are preparing to rise in value. Bitcoin is cheap now.  Now Is the time to buy all you could.
Pages:
Jump to: