Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 11. (Read 147214 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
June 17, 2015, 02:37:17 PM
I don't get it.... ( ? ? ? )... lol sounds deep though.

I take it you haven't seen the movie. It's one of my favorites. Check it out.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379786/

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 17, 2015, 02:19:34 PM
I don't get it.... ( ? ? ? )... lol sounds deep though.
I like boobies
June 17, 2015, 02:17:47 PM

@Oyo I'm not dead!! Smiley but um... where/how did you find such a link?

I'll answer your question by quoting Mr. Universe from the movie Serenity.  Smiley

"From here to the eyes and the ears of the 'Verse, that's my motto, or it might be if I start having a motto."

June 17, 2015, 01:37:44 PM

@Oyo I'm not dead!! Smiley but um... where/how did you find such a link?

@btchris I created this account myself, you silly. Yes of course a couple of guys have access to Dreamtribes' youtube/google/fb pages, including David who is a huge btc enthusiast and also owns knc's, participates in btc forums, etc etc.
They're really cool guys though, not trolls, not into gossip, not into catfishing, etc. They are a bit like you lot, interested in btc and technology in general, and would never in a million years waste their time pretending to be a girl on a forum.

ps.Thanks for saying I'm "attractive" Smiley and once again, I'm not dead, that link is freaking me out a bit... :S

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2015, 12:36:41 PM
hi, fabiola!
i'm a brand new in this forum and i'm a girl too, same with you.
i think bitcointalk for all gender, no matter what we are.
please guide me Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 504
a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub
June 16, 2015, 11:42:44 AM
The BTC address in her profile is the same as the one shown in her band's YouTube video.
Dreamtribes - Mysterious Calling (Official Music Video)

The bitcoin address which appears at that link was inserted there around the same time fabiola! joined the forum. All this implies is that someone who has access to the DreamTribesband YouTube/Google account created the fabiola! account here.

This might be the person you think it is. It might be some random person who illicitly gained access to the DreamTribesband account. It might be some other individual associated with Dream Tribes.

For a specific example: it would be reasonable to assume that David Sanger-Kildare, Dream Tribes' producer, would have access to the DreamTribesband account. It turns out that he is a bitcoin enthusiast with a post to his name here on BitcoinTalk. In the video he links, we can see four of the exact same miners fabiola! happens to own (although fabiola! has pointed some of this out already).

So maybe you're talking to an attractive young woman, or maybe to an old English guy, or maybe to a script kiddie who lives in his parents' basement; I certainly don't know.

Cute....
I like boobies
June 15, 2015, 10:36:14 PM
Did it turn out OP was a girl or not?

She said she didn't feel right spamming the forum with her pics and videos but, she basically said she wouldn't mind if someone else did it on her behalf. (See emboldened text in the following quotes.)

[...]

Investigating! Reminds me of the BFL thread where everyone is investigating everyone else, many Sherlocks in this forum , I see..
Well yes if this was a music forum I would be posting links left right and center trust me, but it's not, and I guess I wanted to respect the forum vibe by sticking to btc related subjects instead of shamelessly plugging my music here.
Anyway, thank you for believing me oYo. And I'm sorry you lost 10 minutes of your life watching the gnocchi video (also, I'm sure you used a metal spoon a few times, common mistake, no?) haha.
Glad you liked my music though and I see you shared some of the links on here already, thank you lots and lots xx

[...]
Shall I start the "fabiola! fan club" thread for you? LOL! JK! Cheesy

Aww thanks again, it's great to hear that you genuinely liked the videos!
fabiola! fan club thread lol, nah we can just keep posting on here from time to time Smiley
ps. my cute BFL butterfly miner never arrived, still waiting for a refund for that one like dozens of people on here, there's a whole superlong thread about BFL if you're interested.

The BTC address in her profile is the same as the one shown in her band's YouTube video.
Dreamtribes - Mysterious Calling (Official Music Video)

I like this video of her best.  Smiley
Cooking with Fabi

Then again... she could be dead. Shocked
http://fabiola.gatti.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/jet-ski_musician_turks.php
Hopefully she can confirm if this is true or not.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
June 15, 2015, 08:03:35 PM
Did it turn out OP was a girl or not?
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
June 15, 2015, 01:09:43 PM
I am sure many girls are there but they give importance to their work then their gender.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 10, 2015, 09:26:44 PM

Hii!
Just wondering if there are any fellow girls on here who are into Bitcoin mining, trading, etc. It seems it's mainly guys. We are roughly 50% of the population of this planet yet I can't find any girls who are into Bitcoins, anywhere.

Everytime I try to mention Bitcoins while hanging out with girlfriends they always look confused and change the subject, yet they're not "dumb girls", they've been to Uni, spend a lot of time online, have paypal acc's, online banking, etc. Why are they so reluctant to hear about Bitcoins?

It is a well known fact that everyone on the internet is a guy! JK, i don't think you're the only one, I mean come on... This is a big community, it's probably a 50-50 population.

Not really about 80% of people here are guys, there might be girls too, but hard to verify. Unless they post a picture with a paper in their hands "Bitcointalk.org" (and even that can be photoshopped so better make a video) , its only guessing who is who...
Activity: 434
June 10, 2015, 12:42:28 PM

Hii!
Just wondering if there are any fellow girls on here who are into Bitcoin mining, trading, etc. It seems it's mainly guys. We are roughly 50% of the population of this planet yet I can't find any girls who are into Bitcoins, anywhere.

Everytime I try to mention Bitcoins while hanging out with girlfriends they always look confused and change the subject, yet they're not "dumb girls", they've been to Uni, spend a lot of time online, have paypal acc's, online banking, etc. Why are they so reluctant to hear about Bitcoins?

It is a well known fact that everyone on the internet is a guy! JK, i don't think you're the only one, I mean come on... This is a big community, it's probably a 50-50 population.
Activity: 209
May 31, 2015, 07:19:13 AM

Hii!

Not all i have friend and she is a rrader cryptocoin
Also he play ptc ppc and another like that
Activity: 350
May 31, 2015, 03:35:38 AM

Hii!

1 BTC to fuck? Rough or gentle, fine with either. Just let me know your preference.
Activity: 406
May 31, 2015, 02:05:40 AM

Well if a cute raccoon is crossing the road right in front of you, what do you do? Be honest. I know what I would do. Poor thing.

Those racoons had no mercy towards my even cuter chickens when they got into the hen house last year.  Those guys are murderers and I know it.  Anyway, it's better not to drive at all, take the bus and let a professional handle the raccoon crossings!

but can yo blame the racoon chicken is soo delecious :-P us humans kill of more of them than fox's coyotes and racoons.... bt i would swerve for a racoon or a chicken and not try to kill either as i wouldnt be eating them....
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
May 30, 2015, 08:25:59 PM
On a different note, did anyone get a message saying this forum has been hacked and all our info "compromised"?? I havent been here for a couple of weeks and that message was a bit scary...could someone explain what it's all about?

Simple. The forum was hacked, your secret question (if you set it) along with it's answer and your password was compromised - as in discovered by the hacker.

It wasnt just you it was the entire forum.
May 30, 2015, 07:56:50 PM
On a different note, did anyone get a message saying this forum has been hacked and all our info "compromised"?? I havent been here for a couple of weeks and that message was a bit scary...could someone explain what it's all about?
Activity: 336
have fun
May 26, 2015, 06:12:08 PM
Why not ? I think there are many girls here !
Activity: 854
May 26, 2015, 10:34:44 AM
Damn, I am absolutely confused. So can woman be gay? And if they are, is it normal for them? Is it normal for a woman to love a black cock, if one lives at her home and looks like on a pic above? And if not, why? Is it normal for a man? Too many questions appear in my head.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 26, 2015, 10:22:06 AM
I am voting for the first black one. Big and thick enough, very impressive and alpha-looking.
If I say "I love big black cocks" with regards to an animal, would I considered to be gay?

Not if you are a woman (as most of the people in this forum seem to be  Wink )
Activity: 854
May 25, 2015, 08:23:25 PM
I am voting for the first black one. Big and thick enough, very impressive and alpha-looking.
If I say "I love big black cocks" with regards to an animal, would I considered to be gay?
Pages:
Jump to: