Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 13. (Read 147214 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 08, 2015, 08:20:31 AM
Hey hey, sometimes men panic too! yes maybe less. but you still do. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
May 07, 2015, 05:03:57 AM
Thanks for the link but I don't agree with most of it. Point number one for example, it says men are involved in fewer crashes than women per mile driven. Well that's true but only because women tend to swerve and crash to avoid hitting people/animals. You guys being " strong men" just seem to keep driving no matter what gets in your way. Find the statistics on number of people and animals killed by men drivers vs women drivers and you'll see we kill far less than you :p

LOL. You have some kind of weird prejudices against men? Tongue

Women generally panic. That is why they crash. And panicking will only cause more damage than otherwise. I never hit any poor animals till now. Probably, just because I only got into such situations a few times, and there wasn't much traffic or anything. Smiley

Men think. Women panic. Grin
Just making my point :-)
legendary
May 07, 2015, 04:54:10 AM
Lol. Statistics show guys are worse drivers, just sayin..

http://www.cheapcarinsurance.net/10-reasons-why-men-are-better-drivers-than-women/  Grin

Martians have 0 accidents. Take total or per mile driven. Wink

Thanks for the link but I don't agree with most of it. Point number one for example, it says men are involved in fewer crashes than women per mile driven. Well that's true but only because women tend to swerve and crash to avoid hitting people/animals. You guys being " strong men" just seem to keep driving no matter what gets in your way. Find the statistics on number of people and animals killed by men drivers vs women drivers and you'll see we kill far less than you :p

That's complete bullshit.  Don't try to drive into people/animals in the first place.

Well if a cute raccoon is crossing the road right in front of you, what do you do? Be honest. I know what I would do. Poor thing.

I would stop/slow down/turn or whatever one will do usually. Smiley

Wouldn't hit someone crossing the road*... Cheesy

Edit: *Unless it will cause some crash like Vod mentioned. ^
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
May 06, 2015, 05:24:57 PM

http://www.cheapcarinsurance.net/10-reasons-why-men-are-better-drivers-than-women/  Grin

That's complete bullshit.  Don't try to drive into people/animals in the first place.

Well if a cute raccoon is crossing the road right in front of you, what do you do? Be honest. I know what I would do. Poor thing.

I would stop my car.  I wouldn't swerve into oncoming traffic causing an accident.

I'm aware of my surroundings at all times, including what's coming up.... I'm not distracted while driving like most women.
May 06, 2015, 05:23:30 PM

http://www.cheapcarinsurance.net/10-reasons-why-men-are-better-drivers-than-women/  Grin

That's complete bullshit.  Don't try to drive into people/animals in the first place.

May 06, 2015, 05:20:38 PM
 haha, i don't think so...The only reason that statistic is right is because the men usually drive when the family goes out or they have dates. I am scared to death when my mom or sisters drive and when i drive there scared to death. women seem more cautious cause they drive slower but that can be scary on the highway. also men have quicker reflexes and know how to get out of spin outs and when to hit the breaks and not too....well most of us some men act like bitches when they drive! there are good woman drivers not all are terrible but at least 50% are very insecure about there own driving!

Ageee why isnt there a single women Formula 1 driver if women are so good at driving? Not to be sexist but fact is fact, and you cant deny it.

Full length jumpsuits like the ones F1 guys wear have only been on the catwalk for a year. Give it a bit of time and you'll see Smiley
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
May 06, 2015, 05:18:22 PM

I liked one of the comments I read on that link though.

"Saying men are better drivers is completely sexist!  Women are better drivers!"

May 06, 2015, 05:15:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
May 06, 2015, 04:38:06 PM

http://www.cheapcarinsurance.net/10-reasons-why-men-are-better-drivers-than-women/  Grin

Actually, if you take per mile driven then the value is undefined.  Total accidents can be 0 and that's fine, but assuming martians have driven 0 miles then you'd have to calculate 0/0 and we all know that division by zero is not defined Smiley

On another note, maybe it's time to rename this thread "gender stereotypes discussion time" or something like that.  Smiley
legendary
May 06, 2015, 10:56:51 AM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 05, 2015, 09:16:34 PM
 haha, i don't think so...The only reason that statistic is right is because the men usually drive when the family goes out or they have dates. I am scared to death when my mom or sisters drive and when i drive there scared to death. women seem more cautious cause they drive slower but that can be scary on the highway. also men have quicker reflexes and know how to get out of spin outs and when to hit the breaks and not too....well most of us some men act like bitches when they drive! there are good woman drivers not all are terrible but at least 50% are very insecure about there own driving!

Ageee why isnt there a single women Formula 1 driver if women are so good at driving? Not to be sexist but fact is fact, and you cant deny it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
May 05, 2015, 03:07:14 PM
There have to be other ways to prove one's femaleness, right?  What about a short essay on [insert your favorite gender-based stereotype here]?
Smiley

Write a short essay on why women should be allowed to drive?  Grin

lmao rekt

pun semi intended

May 03, 2015, 03:05:56 PM
There have to be other ways to prove one's femaleness, right?  What about a short essay on [insert your favorite gender-based stereotype here]?
Smiley

lmao rekt

pun semi intended

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 01, 2015, 12:48:44 PM
Smiley

lmao rekt

pun semi intended
May 01, 2015, 12:34:40 PM
There have to be other ways to prove one's femaleness, right?  What about a short essay on [insert your favorite gender-based stereotype here]?
Smiley

Write a short essay on why women should be allowed to drive?  Grin

Lol NOT FUNNY. Smiley
Activity: 47
April 28, 2015, 01:04:42 PM
There have to be other ways to prove one's femaleness, right?  What about a short essay on [insert your favorite gender-based stereotype here]?
Smiley

Write a short essay on why women should be allowed to drive?  Grin
legendary
April 28, 2015, 01:23:27 AM

Smiley

We have a 'guy' who is good at that. : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1003088.msg10889626;topicseen#msg10889626

May be OP can hire him?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
April 27, 2015, 11:03:57 PM
Why dont you post a picture of you fabiola , holding on your hands (Bitcointalk.org) paper, to prove that you are a woman.

I`d like to see some bitcoin user woman that creates a thread with 68000 views.

I think part of the reason this thread has so many views is because of the ambiguity of fabiola!.

If she were to post a picture and prove she was female, everyone would probably move on to other controversies.  Smiley

Smiley
Activity: 47
April 27, 2015, 09:28:37 PM
Why dont you post a picture of you fabiola , holding on your hands (Bitcointalk.org) paper, to prove that you are a woman.

I think part of the reason this thread has so many views is because of the ambiguity of fabiola!.

If she were to post a picture and prove she was female, everyone would probably move on to other controversies.  Smiley

no, they would argue if the photos are not fake and if she is not a drag queen

They would, but in the end they would probably move on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
April 26, 2015, 11:31:22 PM

no, they would argue if the photos are not fake and if she is not a drag queen
Pages:
Jump to: