Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 14. (Read 147214 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
support.
April 26, 2015, 09:22:33 PM
Why dont you post a picture of you fabiola , holding on your hands (Bitcointalk.org) paper, to prove that you are a woman.

I`d like to see some bitcoin user woman that creates a thread with 68000 views.

I think part of the reason this thread has so many views is because of the ambiguity of fabiola!.

If she were to post a picture and prove she was female, everyone would probably move on to other controversies.  Smiley

That's probably true. I was just about to post a gazillion pics but now after reading this I've decided not to upload any pics, EVER.
Ps. You can all blame Vod for this Wink

good decision, i also never upload pictures of myself Wink
and it horrible and terrible what some people allow themselves and write here.
absolutely not nice!
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 26, 2015, 06:57:48 PM
Why dont you post a picture of you fabiola , holding on your hands (Bitcointalk.org) paper, to prove that you are a woman.

I think part of the reason this thread has so many views is because of the ambiguity of fabiola!.

If she were to post a picture and prove she was female, everyone would probably move on to other controversies.  Smiley

That's probably true. I was just about to post a gazillion pics but now after reading this I've decided not to upload any pics, EVER.
Ps. You can all blame Vod for this Wink
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
April 26, 2015, 05:39:04 PM

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
April 26, 2015, 11:27:16 AM

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
April 25, 2015, 08:07:51 PM
hey fabiola u should cut your dick off.  you'd make a GREAT girl!!!  Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
April 25, 2015, 10:43:28 AM

My scammer alert alarm is sounding. Yeah, there are a few girls involved in bitcoin, but sadly most of the ones on here who go out of their way to tell everyone about their female gender are unfortunately just gearing up to try scam people.

Whoa! Stereotyping much? Not all girls are bitwhores, OKKK??
I have 4 KNC miners + a cute butterfly on the way (hopefully 2, they haven't arrived yet).
Please be a bit more welcoming to girls, with this sort of harsh stereotyping going on it's no wonder I can't find any girls on here.

It's lovely to meet you, Fabiola Smiley
support.
April 25, 2015, 08:47:50 AM

Blah. Now I wish I was Satoshi. Feel like you guys will be disappointed when you find out I'm not him Sad where is he anyway? He should be participating, no?

I met him yesterday. He had visited the Shire. Smiley
He is a kind man. Smiley

Be not worry fabiola!, only the untruth is able to disappoint me.
In my opinion Shatoshe (or he, or more) has made this possible, the Bitcoin. This is the biggest participating at all. And the most important.
And maybe it is the best if he stay away. Because bitcoin is not like other currencys. For example, all the fiat money needs his creator (the banks) to work in the way how it should work. Bitcoin seems to me more comparable with a natural resource.
And i don't believe that the Hobbit has met Satoshi  Tongue

--snip--

lol, I didn't connect this you and that you, lol.  Shocked    Wink
Noticed because of your Avatar. Cheesy
Somehow i believe, he only invited me for the signature campaign to write this now...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
April 25, 2015, 03:12:58 AM

--snip--

lol, I didn't connect this you and that you, lol.  Shocked    Wink
Noticed because of your Avatar. Cheesy

Blah. Now I wish I was Satoshi. Feel like you guys will be disappointed when you find out I'm not him Sad where is he anyway? He should be participating, no?

I met him yesterday. He had visited the Shire. Smiley
He is a kind man. Smiley
April 24, 2015, 03:57:28 PM

I wonder what you are doing here, while you have over a million coins Huh

Well, here are the solid proofs I found that will directly establish you are satoshi:
1. You pretend to be a girl. Satoshe pretends to be a girl too. Still under cover, lol?
2. Your profile id is 377361 while satoshis is 3.
3. Take the last 3 digits of that, and add 3, you get satoshi's Activity 364. (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/satoshi-3)   Grin
4. You are the perfect cover possible.

btw, nice to meet you Dorian Fabiola! Satoshi Smiley

Why is satoshi hoarding a million coins? If I was him I would share them around with everyone in this forum (satoshiiii! Take note!)
Ps. Great job Sherlock! Lol . Who is Dorian? You gotta get your magnifying glass tweaked m'lord Smiley

Somehow i like the hobbit. Beautiful combinations! and haha, Satoshe Smiley

If i were satoshi, i would share my coins with nobody from this forum... To many greedys and idiots around here, from the Newbies up to the Admins. Maybe that's the reason why satoshi is gone and stopped using his account...
And bitcoin is just in the beginning. It is very young! Who knows what he will do with the coins around 2050, after all coins are mined. Maybe he give them away to third world countries?
But maybe fabiola! can inform us about future plans and what (sato)she will do with the money later Cheesy

legendary
April 24, 2015, 03:43:31 PM
Hahaha ANOTHER ALT? Really? So you believe I have a proper collection of them? Lol. I can't imagine anyone would do that anyway, to spend so much time on this forum to keep lots of alts alive, unless btc was their WHOLE life, which is fair enough, but it isn't the case for me.
Ps. I'm not satoshi either, just saying, since you're suspicious of EVERYTHING Smiley

sell accounts might be profitable.

You will get good price by activity for seniors and above

See, you even got an advise about this..  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 367
April 24, 2015, 03:16:32 PM
Hahaha ANOTHER ALT? Really? So you believe I have a proper collection of them? Lol. I can't imagine anyone would do that anyway, to spend so much time on this forum to keep lots of alts alive, unless btc was their WHOLE life, which is fair enough, but it isn't the case for me.
Ps. I'm not satoshi either, just saying, since you're suspicious of EVERYTHING Smiley

sell accounts might be profitable.

You will get good price by activity for seniors and above
legendary
April 24, 2015, 11:54:16 AM
hey girl u should choose a viner as ur career !

Satoshe doesn't need another career. Tongue
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
April 24, 2015, 06:06:00 AM
hey girl u should choose a viner as ur career !
support.
April 23, 2015, 10:43:49 AM

Well, here are the solid proofs I found that will directly establish you are satoshi:
1. You pretend to be a girl. Satoshe pretends to be a girl too. Still under cover, lol?
3. Take the last 3 digits of that, and add 3, you get satoshi's Activity 364. (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/satoshi-3)   Grin

Why is satoshi hoarding a million coins? If I was him I would share them around with everyone in this forum (satoshiiii! Take note!)
Ps. Great job Sherlock! Lol . Who is Dorian? You gotta get your magnifying glass tweaked m'lord Smiley

Somehow i like the hobbit. Beautiful combinations! and haha, Satoshe Smiley

If i were satoshi, i would share my coins with nobody from this forum... To many greedys and idiots around here, from the Newbies up to the Admins. Maybe that's the reason why satoshi is gone and stopped using his account...
And bitcoin is just in the beginning. It is very young! Who knows what he will do with the coins around 2050, after all coins are mined. Maybe he give them away to third world countries?
But maybe fabiola! can inform us about future plans and what (sato)she will do with the money later Cheesy
support.
April 23, 2015, 10:03:14 AM

LOL, you are not satoshi?  Roll Eyes You are sure?

Haha, you two are just joking around, right? There's no way I sound like Satoshi, he's way too clever to even visit the off topic section let alone have chit chat about mundane subjects with a hobbit wannabe and a camel fanatic (I have a feeling Coinfriend definitely owns a camel, I could be wrong) Smiley

I never joke. I am not a hobbit  Wink
And about satoshi, who knows? The off-topic section is maybe the best option to go into hiding. So if you talk very intelligent all the time, everybody assumes that you could be satoshi... This thread here is the best distraction. Very clever ^^
Do you like camels?
April 22, 2015, 06:55:48 PM

April 22, 2015, 06:42:43 PM

Haha, you two are just joking around, right? There's no way I sound like Satoshi, he's way too clever to even visit the off topic section let alone have chit chat about mundane subjects with a hobbit wannabe and a camel fanatic (I have a feeling Coinfriend definitely owns a camel, I could be wrong) Smiley
legendary
April 22, 2015, 03:01:20 PM

I knew it!! You are satoshi!   Shocked
Evrything fits perfectly. It is clear now. I can't believe I have been looking over this all this time..
That explains so many alts. I wonder what you are doing here, while you have over a million coins Huh Part of being anonymous, lol?

legendary
April 22, 2015, 02:55:11 PM

Hey sorry folks, my mistake. I said, i am not so good in languages Tongue (as well grammatically) Tongue
Firstly i mean locations or places on earth that starts with "A"! Matter if country or continent.
For sure, i know the difference between countries and continents.
Also America is a continent like Antarctica. Actually two continents, north and south America.
And yeah, Australia is one also. By the way, Asia has also a A as first letter and is a continent Wink
Fabiola! looks totally correct at what i mean with America... USA is the short form for united states of AMERICA. And where i am from we say it for both, for the country and the continent...
But now, i don't get the second point completely of what the hobbit writes, what means "you just proved him an idiot"? I don't think that someone called me a idot in this thread...

lol, bud, I am just joking around.  Grin
Don't take whatever I post here seriously. Wink
I am pretty tired now, managing some 20-30 PMs a day, and just found this thread to argue.  Grin
support.
April 22, 2015, 01:25:34 PM

I believe for some people is it like a hobby or something. They create the whole day new accounts... I have seen this an other online communities / forums before i came here...
Pages:
Jump to: