Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 12. (Read 147214 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
May 13, 2015, 03:01:47 PM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 13, 2015, 02:43:05 PM

Hey fabiola, you want to see my big black cock?

Not very big, and i would definitely not put it near my behind, it might bite it  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
May 12, 2015, 03:04:08 PM

Hey fabiola, you want to see my big black cock?

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 12, 2015, 01:40:44 PM
I wonder what is the ratio of men to women. its sad we cant get a acrurate result. I see a lot of scammers claiming they are girls just because it seems to get them further than if they specified they are male
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 12, 2015, 01:10:31 PM
no i know 4-5 girls here on bitcointalk
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 12, 2015, 09:47:31 AM

Well if a cute raccoon is crossing the road right in front of you, what do you do? Be honest. I know what I would do. Poor thing.

Those racoons had no mercy towards my even cuter chickens when they got into the hen house last year.  Those guys are murderers and I know it.  Anyway, it's better not to drive at all, take the bus and let a professional handle the raccoon crossings!

Aww that's sad, it was just an example anyway, I don't think I've ever seen a raccoon in person over here in the UK.
May 12, 2015, 09:45:39 AM
Some of you guys are mean and have no feelings Sad

Grow up.  This is a forum for adults.

The first mildly offensive thing fabiola! has posted amongst a sea of puerile adolescent testosterone, and you think fabiola! is out of line?! Wow....

Welcome to the boy's club, fabiola.

Thanks btchris Smiley xxx
Activity: 672
Merit: 504
a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub
May 10, 2015, 07:27:17 PM

Grow up.  This is a forum for adults.

The first mildly offensive thing fabiola! has posted amongst a sea of puerile adolescent testosterone, and you think fabiola! is out of line?! Wow....

I didn't post she was out of line.  I didn't think what she posted was offensive.

I'm simply telling her this is not a PG forum, and if she can't handle it, she shouldn't come here.  Smiley

Fair enough, but "Grow up" is about as offensive as "you guys are mean". IOW, it looked like shots returned. You could have just said "don't feed the adolescents" Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
May 10, 2015, 07:26:55 PM

Well if a cute raccoon is crossing the road right in front of you, what do you do? Be honest. I know what I would do. Poor thing.

Those racoons had no mercy towards my even cuter chickens when they got into the hen house last year.  Those guys are murderers and I know it.  Anyway, it's better not to drive at all, take the bus and let a professional handle the raccoon crossings!
Vod
legendary
May 10, 2015, 07:21:40 PM

Let me be the first to say I don't care if you have a penis or a vagina.

If you want to play bitcoin, please know your stuff.  Smiley

Bitcoin is an equal gender hobby.
Vod
legendary
May 10, 2015, 07:14:58 PM

Grow up.  This is a forum for adults.

I didn't post she was out of line.  I didn't think what she posted was offensive.

I'm simply telling her this is not a PG forum, and if she can't handle it, she shouldn't come here.  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 504
a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub
May 10, 2015, 07:12:17 PM

legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
May 10, 2015, 06:42:14 PM
That theory that all forum participants here are adults is looking utterly broken. Proven to be false, even!
Vod
legendary
May 10, 2015, 06:32:51 PM

May 10, 2015, 06:31:12 PM
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
May 08, 2015, 02:13:09 PM
Thanks for the link but I don't agree with most of it. Point number one for example, it says men are involved in fewer crashes than women per mile driven. Well that's true but only because women tend to swerve and crash to avoid hitting people/animals. You guys being " strong men" just seem to keep driving no matter what gets in your way. Find the statistics on number of people and animals killed by men drivers vs women drivers and you'll see we kill far less than you :p

LOL. You have some kind of weird prejudices against men? Tongue

Women generally panic. That is why they crash. And panicking will only cause more damage than otherwise. I never hit any poor animals till now. Probably, just because I only got into such situations a few times, and there wasn't much traffic or anything. Smiley

Men think. Women panic. Grin
Just making my point :-)

Women don't always panic but they usually are safer drivers than men. As far I have seen, men usually drive at a high speed without thinking about the consequences and they are mostly caught for drinking and driving.  Wink
Vod
legendary
May 08, 2015, 10:16:11 AM
What a complete load of horse shit. So you're one of these idiots, eh?

To be fair, you should have noticed that about her some 60 pages ago.   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2015, 09:59:31 AM
Lol. Statistics show guys are worse drivers, just sayin..

http://www.cheapcarinsurance.net/10-reasons-why-men-are-better-drivers-than-women/  Grin

Martians have 0 accidents. Take total or per mile driven. Wink

Thanks for the link but I don't agree with most of it. Point number one for example, it says men are involved in fewer crashes than women per mile driven. Well that's true but only because women tend to swerve and crash to avoid hitting people/animals. You guys being " strong men" just seem to keep driving no matter what gets in your way. Find the statistics on number of people and animals killed by men drivers vs women drivers and you'll see we kill far less than you :p

That's complete bullshit.  Don't try to drive into people/animals in the first place.

What a complete load of horse shit. So you're one of these idiots, eh?

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/father-daughter-killed-because-woman-stopped-car-to-help-ducks-prosecutor-alleges-1.1850997

Causing accidents to save animals... Great fucking idea.
Vod
legendary
May 08, 2015, 08:25:05 AM
International morbidity rates (not mortality) are much higher for women.  They have more accidents, period.

To say otherwise is to go against a century of claims to gigantic insurance companies.
Pages:
Jump to: