Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 56. (Read 147216 times)

b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
November 02, 2014, 09:05:17 PM
op pls lock thread

No! It's funny when these kind of threads get to 100 pages! Cheesy

It's also funny when these threads get locked Cheesy

Pfft, you're no fun.

I think she is a girl with big beautiful "eyes"!

Actually I do have really big eyes. But I have a feeling you meant "something else". lol.

Do you really have nothing better to do with your life?
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
November 02, 2014, 07:38:27 PM

Hii!
Just wondering if there are any fellow girls on here who are into Bitcoin mining, trading, etc. It seems it's mainly guys. We are roughly 50% of the population of this planet yet I can't find any girls who are into Bitcoins, anywhere.

Everytime I try to mention Bitcoins while hanging out with girlfriends they always look confused and change the subject, yet they're not "dumb girls", they've been to Uni, spend a lot of time online, have paypal acc's, online banking, etc. Why are they so reluctant to hear about Bitcoins?

WTF OMG A GIRL!!??

Um are you being sarcastic? Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 02, 2014, 07:36:31 PM

Hii!
Just wondering if there are any fellow girls on here who are into Bitcoin mining, trading, etc. It seems it's mainly guys. We are roughly 50% of the population of this planet yet I can't find any girls who are into Bitcoins, anywhere.

Everytime I try to mention Bitcoins while hanging out with girlfriends they always look confused and change the subject, yet they're not "dumb girls", they've been to Uni, spend a lot of time online, have paypal acc's, online banking, etc. Why are they so reluctant to hear about Bitcoins?

WTF OMG A GIRL!!??
November 02, 2014, 07:23:43 PM
op pls lock thread

Pfft, you're no fun.

Actually I do have really big eyes. But I have a feeling you meant "something else". lol.
November 02, 2014, 07:20:38 PM
op pls lock thread

100 pages! to the moon!
Smiley
November 02, 2014, 07:19:55 PM
GIRL also stands for Guy In Real Life.

Much esteem for you brother, I like your sentence  Grin Grin Grin Grin. Anyway, I would to know you Fabiola  Grin

Thanks, I'd like to know everyone on here as well, eventhough you guys gave me a hard time at the beginning Smiley
November 02, 2014, 07:17:16 PM

Are you sure it was just that? Half of your posts come across as trolling, so it wouldn't surprise me if you were banned from other forums.

That's the thing, see. If people don't like something that I write because of cognitive dissonance, they immediately repeat "troll! Omg please ban him, he's nearly convincing me that my views on a certain idea are false, therefore I must write "Troll" everywhere!"

do you even know that "trolling" is? Hint: It's not an internet argument

For the firs time ever I agree with awesome31312 on something. He does come across as trolling quite a bit but he's got a valid point this time.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
November 02, 2014, 04:19:32 PM
op pls lock thread

Pfft, you're no fun.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2014, 03:50:40 PM
op pls lock thread

Pfft, you're no fun.
b!z
legendary
November 02, 2014, 03:28:23 PM
op pls lock thread

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2014, 03:24:05 PM
op pls lock thread

b!z
legendary
November 02, 2014, 03:18:29 PM
op pls lock thread
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 02, 2014, 01:22:25 PM

3 days to go for 5th of november... Shocked

Quotes incoming!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 02, 2014, 01:19:57 PM

3 days to go for 5th of november... Shocked
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
November 02, 2014, 01:18:02 PM

Much esteem for you brother, I like your sentence  Grin Grin Grin Grin. Anyway, I would to know you Fabiola  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
November 02, 2014, 11:52:22 AM
b!z
legendary
November 02, 2014, 11:41:31 AM
You guys really need to go outside more often.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Ratio of boy is to girl in btctalk is 100:1 LOL

I doubt it.

OP, time to delete this thread
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
November 02, 2014, 10:03:30 AM

Are you sure it was just that? Half of your posts come across as trolling, so it wouldn't surprise me if you were banned from other forums.

That's the thing, see. If people don't like something that I write because of cognitive dissonance, they immediately repeat "troll! Omg please ban him, he's nearly convincing me that my views on a certain idea are false, therefore I must write "Troll" everywhere!"

do you even know that "trolling" is? Hint: It's not an internet argument
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
November 02, 2014, 09:45:51 AM
My GF actually introduced me to bitcoins! Sadly she really dislikes forums, so she isn't a member here. She has a history of getting into dramatic arguments and getting banned from forums. I swear it had to have happened over 30 times lol. She is feisty one! But she is an avid miner and she LOVES the BTC ideals!

You're unlikely to get banned from this forum unless you spam shit on a sig deal. Even trolls very rarely get banned.

The forums that ban you for stating your opinion are left with a bunch of sheep. I was banned from Suprbay (ThePirateBay's forums) for stating that "13 hours in Benghazi" was propaganda, and the staff went "stop shoving your opinion down people's throats". I thought it was hilarious, you can't really "shove an opinion down someone's throat", that's why it's called an opinion. I really really hate moderators.

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
November 02, 2014, 09:13:11 AM
has a history of getting into dramatic arguments and getting banned from forums. I swear it had to have happened over 30 times lol.

That really is me

But, because of how evolution works

The forums that ban you for stating your opinion are left with a bunch of sheep. I was banned from Suprbay (ThePirateBay's forums) for stating that "13 hours in Benghazi" was propaganda, and the staff went "stop shoving your opinion down people's throats". I thought it was hilarious, you can't really "shove an opinion down someone's throat", that's why it's called an opinion. I really really hate moderators.
Pages:
Jump to: