Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 68. (Read 147216 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
October 09, 2014, 03:40:42 PM
Yes, you're the only girl here

How do I know? Because 12 pages

Makes sense Smiley x
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 09, 2014, 03:36:36 PM
She a gold digger, she keep her man by the balls
everytime the phone ring he answerin the calls

Wink
October 09, 2014, 03:35:42 PM
I'm willing to take a risk!

Would you like to go out with me?

Lol You are the guy who falls in love with everyone aren't you? : )

There is only one way to find it out!

That's nice and thanks for asking serje but you're miles away, even if we were meant for each other it would never works. We must remain star-crossed I'm afraid.
x

You are wrong in just 6 months I made more than 50.000 km for a girl ... if 50.000 km is not much then I will have to tell you that the length of the earth at the Equator is  40.075 km ... so theoretically I traveled around the world at Equator and a little more ... If you are worth it then I will do it 10 times more than last time without any regrets!

serje is probably hoping fabiola! is Fabiola Campomanes (links possibly NSFW). Won't he be surprised when he finds out that she's actually Fabiola Boulanger Wink

I will be a winner in both scenarios .... unless our fabiola is like https://www.google.ro/search?q=CONCHITA&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=HeI2VMDoDMvXyQPTm4L4Dg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=778

Conchita is such a legend though! But hey stop trolling Google, there are a lot of Fabiola's out there, you'll never find me, although I have a feeling one of the sherlocks in another thread already found me. Anyway, if the cruise thing happens we'll meet in person, in a bikini, not a chance to hide my wiener if I had one Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
October 09, 2014, 03:30:35 PM

That's nice and thanks for asking serje but you're miles away, even if we were meant for each other it would never works. We must remain star-crossed I'm afraid.
x

You are wrong in just 6 months I made more than 50.000 km for a girl ... if 50.000 km is not much then I will have to tell you that the length of the earth at the Equator is  40.075 km ... so theoretically I traveled around the world at Equator and a little more ... If you are worth it then I will do it 10 times more than last time without any regrets!

serje is probably hoping fabiola! is Fabiola Campomanes (links possibly NSFW). Won't he be surprised when he finds out that she's actually Fabiola Boulanger Wink

I will be a winner in both scenarios .... unless our fabiola is like https://www.google.ro/search?q=CONCHITA&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=HeI2VMDoDMvXyQPTm4L4Dg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1440&bih=778
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
October 09, 2014, 03:30:16 PM
Yes, you're the only girl here

How do I know? Because 12 pages
October 09, 2014, 03:29:05 PM

x

Lolz no, I'm neither Smiley Fabiola is a cute name though don't you think?
Activity: 672
a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub
October 09, 2014, 03:20:25 PM

x

October 09, 2014, 02:56:16 PM

Wink

Far as I'm concerned there should be more women getting into bitcoin but I'm still not convinced that you're female. The way you keep overemphasizing your gender makes me a tad.... suspicious.

It's not my fault that you're paranoid and suspicious about everyone. Although I get the feeling some of you can tell I'm really a girl but are covering yourselves by denying it, just in case I turn out to be a guy, then you can be the heroes and tell everyone else " I told you so".

x

Have you been listening to "5000 miles" by the proclaimers? Smiley
legendary
October 09, 2014, 02:38:42 PM

Wink

Far as I'm concerned there should be more women getting into bitcoin but I'm still not convinced that you're female. The way you keep overemphasizing your gender makes me a tad.... suspicious.

It's not my fault that you're paranoid and suspicious about everyone. Although I get the feeling some of you can tell I'm really a girl but are covering yourselves by denying it, just in case I turn out to be a guy, then you can be the heroes and tell everyone else " I told you so".

x

October 09, 2014, 02:27:25 PM

Wink

x

legendary
October 09, 2014, 02:11:05 PM

Wink

October 09, 2014, 02:09:42 PM

Wink

legendary
October 09, 2014, 01:12:10 PM

Wink

October 09, 2014, 11:30:08 AM
If OP really want to convince us of her gender or promote more females and women in Crypto, post in other forum threads.  Go on the Discussion , or speculation, or mining, or Meta thread etc.. and prove and promote there.

I don't recall this thread being started by fabiola! with the intent to prove her gender. She started it by asking if there are other girls into Bitcoin, and why it seemed there are so few.

It was, in point of fact, the "scam-alerters" who shifted this towards a well-then-prove-you-are-a-female thread. I don't see any reason she needs to (it's not like she's posting pictures of herself in exchange for loans or something).

I happen to think that this kind of thread is perfectly fine in the Beginners & Help section. It demonstrates the wide variety of attitudes towards women on this board, and can inform newbies on the subject (although, granted, those attitudes aren't all that different from many other online communities). It also servers as a warning to newbies on the methods of some scammers. I'd like to think it's at least somewhat welcoming towards woman new to Bitcoin, too. Seems on-topic to me...

Btchris deserves a medal Smiley x
October 09, 2014, 11:28:35 AM

Wink

Ding Ding Ding!  We have a winner! 

Don't care if OP is male/female, bi, tri, LBGT, OBGYN, dog, cat...doesn't matter.

The fact that this thread is unnecessarily beaten to death and 11 pages long is what alarms myself, newflesh, and hilariousandco, and others.

If OP really want to convince us of her gender or promote more females and women in Crypto, post in other forum threads.  Go on the Discussion , or speculation, or mining, or Meta thread etc.. and prove and promote there.

Just lock this up, and prove you're a girl with your writing and intelligence.  No need to bump this thread every day.

He's wrong, but I like the meme Smiley
Lol, I post everywhere, all the time, very intelligently, check my posts! ( due diligence before accusations pls.)
Also, we may only be a minority on here but we deserve our own thread, so no I don't agree with locking this up, it's an interesting thread and I'm learning a lot from everyone else's contributions. Also, more girls are joining in, which is great.

Ps. Bump!
Activity: 672
a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub
October 09, 2014, 11:26:47 AM

I don't recall this thread being started by fabiola! with the intent to prove her gender. She started it by asking if there are other girls into Bitcoin, and why it seemed there are so few.

It was, in point of fact, the "scam-alerters" who shifted this towards a well-then-prove-you-are-a-female thread. I don't see any reason she needs to (it's not like she's posting pictures of herself in exchange for loans or something).

I happen to think that this kind of thread is perfectly fine in the Beginners & Help section. It demonstrates the wide variety of attitudes towards women on this board, and can inform newbies on the subject (although, granted, those attitudes aren't all that different from many other online communities). It also servers as a warning to newbies on the methods of some scammers. I'd like to think it's at least somewhat welcoming towards woman new to Bitcoin, too. Seems on-topic to me...
October 09, 2014, 11:20:56 AM

Wink

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 09, 2014, 09:29:09 AM
No need to bump this thread every day.

Bump   Kiss

1GwTAJWwaATn8XvG8amWXGb94gN6Dt6LQ8
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
October 09, 2014, 08:29:10 AM

Wink

Ding Ding Ding!  We have a winner! 

Don't care if OP is male/female, bi, tri, LBGT, OBGYN, dog, cat...doesn't matter.

The fact that this thread is unnecessarily beaten to death and 11 pages long is what alarms myself, newflesh, and hilariousandco, and others.

Just lock this up, and prove you're a girl with your writing and intelligence.  No need to bump this thread every day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 09, 2014, 07:15:05 AM

Wink

Pages:
Jump to: