Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 66. (Read 147216 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
October 14, 2014, 07:39:42 PM
There are a lot of girls actually, to be honest and I never shared this but whatever, I don't really use this forum much anymore. And I am pretty sure they aren't on here anymore, but I dated 2 chicks that I meet on this forum (YES REAL DATING, not cyber dating or stuff like that). Also one of the chicks from girlsgonebitcoin went to my college and hooked up with her, before I saw here on that site.

What's with the Mexican flag? If you're mexican that explains why you hooked up with some hot girls, you guys have a gift, maybe it's the accent or the over the top confidence, I don't know, but it's like most girls automatically like you for some reason.

It is an italian flag...

Um not quite, the Italian flag is a much lighter shade of green....
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
October 14, 2014, 06:01:59 PM
There are a lot of girls actually, to be honest and I never shared this but whatever, I don't really use this forum much anymore. And I am pretty sure they aren't on here anymore, but I dated 2 chicks that I meet on this forum (YES REAL DATING, not cyber dating or stuff like that). Also one of the chicks from girlsgonebitcoin went to my college and hooked up with her, before I saw here on that site.

What's with the Mexican flag? If you're mexican that explains why you hooked up with some hot girls, you guys have a gift, maybe it's the accent or the over the top confidence, I don't know, but it's like most girls automatically like you for some reason.

It is an italian flag...
October 14, 2014, 05:41:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 1498
October 14, 2014, 03:34:54 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 14, 2014, 11:38:17 AM
There are no females on the internet.

Haha why does everyone keep saying that? Is it a meme? Have I missed something?

It's just an ongoing joke and has been around forever, Heck I have actually played certain games with girls right next to me playing the same game, and I still say, No females on the internetz!(of course I am only kidding though)
October 13, 2014, 03:02:09 PM

Just for your reference: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/there-are-no-girls-on-the-internet

Grin

Ah, I had a feeling I was missing something! Thanks for the article Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 504
a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub
October 13, 2014, 08:44:49 AM

Just for your reference: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/there-are-no-girls-on-the-internet

Grin

Surprisingly not a bad article, thanks. In briefly describing the history of girls (or rather of "no girls") on the Internet, it almost exactly parallels what we see today on Bitcointalk (and it's a good read for you young folk who've never heard of MUDs, MOOs, etc.)

Unfortunately it looks like Bitcointalk has only reached the 4chan phase, a.k.a. the "TITS or GTFO" phase. Hopefully, as (and if) Bitcoin gains popularity, this forum will be able to drag itself into the new millennium (easier said than done, since scammers will always be here with us...)
Activity: 882
October 13, 2014, 08:06:24 AM

Grin
October 13, 2014, 08:04:08 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
October 13, 2014, 01:56:45 AM
October 12, 2014, 01:25:07 PM
I have been posting for 6 months and this has been the first time I came across a female user. Or at least I think so.

There are 3 of us in this thread alone, maybe a lot more out there Smiley
October 12, 2014, 01:23:49 PM
ha i just got the "no cupcakes for you part." nice one fabiola, you're pretty clever!  Smiley

Thanks, you seem nice Smiley maybe i could let you have a couple cupcakes after all. x

Can you send me a fresh cupcake through the Internet instantly with small fee?
I guess not, and so probably bitcoin is still better than cupcake. Just kidding Tongue

BTW, welcome to bitcointalk. I know it is a bit late lol. Cheesy

Thanks! Lol, that would be awesome wouldn't it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
AltoCenter.com
October 12, 2014, 11:00:41 AM
I have been posting for 6 months and this has been the first time I came across a female user. Or at least I think so.
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
October 12, 2014, 07:50:03 AM
ha i just got the "no cupcakes for you part." nice one fabiola, you're pretty clever!  Smiley

Thanks, you seem nice Smiley maybe i could let you have a couple cupcakes after all. x

Can you send me a fresh cupcake through the Internet instantly with small fee?
I guess not, and so probably bitcoin is still better than cupcake. Just kidding Tongue

BTW, welcome to bitcointalk. I know it is a bit late lol. Cheesy
October 12, 2014, 07:38:38 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 11, 2014, 09:02:39 PM
October 11, 2014, 08:37:38 AM
I also noticed there are a lot of girl gamers from the UK. I think that's a good thing

It is, but gaming...you know, it's not a waste of time but they're not really changing the world either. I was talking about proper techy girls doing amazing things out there. Although is some cases gaming can be a good start I guess.
October 11, 2014, 08:07:07 AM
I also noticed there are a lot of girl gamers from the UK. I think that's a good thing
October 10, 2014, 08:33:23 PM
generally in tech it's mostly dudes.  normal.

Ah, yes but that may change soon though. There are loads of super smart girls out there (myself excluded) and nowadays they're being even more encouraged to go techy.

One of the top PHP programmers in the world is a female. Woman named Sarah Golemon from the UK. she works at facebook i believe.

South Korea and Japan have a huge techy girl population as well.
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
October 10, 2014, 06:17:28 PM

This made me laugh, although it's a bit mean I guess. No cupcakes for you!
that means you've a good sense of humor :-)

Or it means you've both got a poor one. I don't know anyone who thinks 'get back in the kitchen' jokes are funny, except humourless d-bags on the internet.

oh good grief, get over yourself  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: