Pages:
Author

Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : ( - page 72. (Read 147216 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 504
a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub
October 06, 2014, 01:10:10 PM
Fair enough, I get it, I'm reading the "I'm in love" thread right now.

Ps. Who the hell is King Vod and how do I get him to verify me as legit?

I'll need you to PM me a picture of you holding up a sign that says "Vod".

You need to be topless so I can prove you are a female.  

Wink

(Since you don't know me, I'll tell you I'm joking.  The way I usually catch scammers is first I verify "she" has a cell phone and willing to send a picture.  Then I contact her randomly sometime over the next week or so when I see her online.  I give her a specific pose (thumb on nose for example) and ask her to send me a picture within a couple minutes.  Usually that is too fast to arrange to have a female friend pose.)

Have you ever done this for a guy before? Have you ever offered to?

I will never do that, send my picture or phone number to anyone here

Then clearly you (just like fabiola) must be a scammer.  Roll Eyes

[that was sarcasm/irony, and not personal...]
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 06, 2014, 12:33:59 PM
I think that there are some girls on this forum but they don't mention it. So, your name is fabiola, are you an italian girl? Why are you interested in Bitcoin? It is so much difficult to find a girl in bitcoin world  Cheesy
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
October 06, 2014, 12:08:38 PM

Wink

(Since you don't know me, I'll tell you I'm joking.  The way I usually catch scammers is first I verify "she" has a cell phone and willing to send a picture.  Then I contact her randomly sometime over the next week or so when I see her online.  I give her a specific pose (thumb on nose for example) and ask her to send me a picture within a couple minutes.  Usually that is too fast to arrange to have a female friend pose.)

I will never do that, send my picture or phone number to anyone here
Activity: 672
Merit: 504
a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub
October 06, 2014, 11:24:49 AM

Wink

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
October 06, 2014, 08:42:04 AM
Maybe gender differences really do exist, there, I've said it.

Are you a girl or a boy?

I think he was a boy, so far there's only been 2 other girls come forward, and they haven't got involved much except for just saying "hi I'm a girl".
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
October 06, 2014, 08:35:55 AM
Maybe gender differences really do exist, there, I've said it.

Are you a girl or a boy?
October 06, 2014, 08:26:19 AM

Wink

Oh so you're Vod...are you like the official king on here? : )
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 05, 2014, 10:58:34 PM

Wink

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
October 05, 2014, 10:13:37 PM
Girl here!
October 05, 2014, 02:55:22 PM

I'm already verified I guess if judging for the amount of private messages I've been getting lately, asking me for hot pics of myself. Guys on here are clever, they wouldnt be wasting their time asking for hot pics if they hadn't figured out I'm a pretty-ish girl. That's enough proof, innit?

+1. You may have a point. Lol! I suppose you've checked also their post count? Maybe those with one over 1k posts may asks hot pics by default to remember or learn how recognize a girl if they ever see one.  Grin

Most of them were either newbies or jr members though. Maybe ghost accs? you know, to be safe in case I reported them or something, which I didn't.
I didn't send any hot pics either, of course!! Just the one pic link to one member who has been nice and welcoming from the beginning.
I'm still wondering why I'm getting so many messages everyday? Does everyone on here get lots of private msgs too?

Well..now you confessed someone was successful in having a pic link from you, I think you may end up receiving even more.  Wink I receive a lot of private msgs but they're about referral links, I suppose since they cannot have hot girl pics from a 36yo male.  Grin

Lol lol lol. It was just a pic link though, a normal pic, not a HOT pic Smiley (he found some bikini pics of me afterwards but the link I originally sent was a normal one). He's a nice guy though, not pervy or anything. I bet most of you are nice guys, yes I got some creepy msgs on here but I don't like to generalise Smiley
Activity: 322
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
October 05, 2014, 01:11:41 PM

I'm already verified I guess if judging for the amount of private messages I've been getting lately, asking me for hot pics of myself. Guys on here are clever, they wouldnt be wasting their time asking for hot pics if they hadn't figured out I'm a pretty-ish girl. That's enough proof, innit?

+1. You may have a point. Lol! I suppose you've checked also their post count? Maybe those with one over 1k posts may asks hot pics by default to remember or learn how recognize a girl if they ever see one.  Grin

Most of them were either newbies or jr members though. Maybe ghost accs? you know, to be safe in case I reported them or something, which I didn't.
I didn't send any hot pics either, of course!! Just the one pic link to one member who has been nice and welcoming from the beginning.
I'm still wondering why I'm getting so many messages everyday? Does everyone on here get lots of private msgs too?

Well..now you confessed someone was successful in having a pic link from you, I think you may end up receiving even more.  Wink I receive a lot of private msgs but they're about referral links, I suppose since they cannot have hot girl pics from a 36yo male.  Grin
October 05, 2014, 12:52:19 PM

Activity: 322
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
October 05, 2014, 11:40:01 AM
There are no any females on here, they're all too busy shoe shopping and watching reality tv. Bet you my last satoshi the OP a middle-aged man from Scunthorpe...

Any females wanting to get verified will have to send the admin proof of vag

Many of those existing big bitcoin-accepting businesses (eg. Dell and Newegg) have male customers mainly.
We need more cosmetics, fashion, accessory businesses to accept bitcoin payment, to draw women's attention to bitcoin.

+1. Agree. They're big-spenders. We may need also to target companies catering to gay, lesbian, transgender since they're usually very affluent.
October 05, 2014, 10:46:26 AM
That's terrible
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
October 05, 2014, 04:52:55 AM
-snip-

Yes, but if we prefer those things, we lie about it, because society wants us girls to be interested in certain things, or at least pretend to be. Guys love dumb girls. We don't have much choice but to pretend to be dumb if we want guys to be into us. So we reinforce that stereptype.

Which more often than not result in boyfriends/husbands like this:

There are no any females on here, they're all too busy shoe shopping and watching reality tv. Bet you my last satoshi the OP a middle-aged man from Scunthorpe...

Id rather say dont fuck someone w/o books.

And well society is fucked up anyway. I dont know why, but for some reason "they" (whoever actually is behind this) take perfectly fine woman and turn them into bones with skin (link because possible NSFW). Some more as gifs [1] for those that can no longer spot the differences. Marketing does the same with male models btw. [2] [3] [4] they are just harder to find

[1] http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/12-celebs-and-after-photoshop-gifs
[2] Warning! dont go to 15, you have been warned http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/g3550/male-celebs-photoshopped/?slide=1
[3] https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_schxBiKOzQ4/SxdgehCdIAI/AAAAAAAAAA0/bYaXDQz2vSg/s400/male-body-retouch-photo.jpg
[4] https://secure.flickr.com/photos/10122011@N04/3352830686/?rb=1

Nice one Cheesy

I always carry a few books with me so I can avoid this situation ... I just make the girl a present(if she is really hot looking without her clothes) and then I can fuck her ... also I put her to read out loud while I fuck her because I don't want to fuck illiterate people!
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
October 05, 2014, 02:49:48 AM
-snip-

Yes, but if we prefer those things, we lie about it, because society wants us girls to be interested in certain things, or at least pretend to be. Guys love dumb girls. We don't have much choice but to pretend to be dumb if we want guys to be into us. So we reinforce that stereptype.

And well society is fucked up anyway. I dont know why, but for some reason "they" (whoever actually is behind this) take perfectly fine woman and turn them into bones with skin (link because possible NSFW). Some more as gifs [1] for those that can no longer spot the differences. Marketing does the same with male models btw. [2] [3] [4] they are just harder to find

[2] Warning! dont go to 15, you have been warned http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/g3550/male-celebs-photoshopped/?slide=1
[3] https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_schxBiKOzQ4/SxdgehCdIAI/AAAAAAAAAA0/bYaXDQz2vSg/s400/male-body-retouch-photo.jpg

Nice one Cheesy
October 04, 2014, 05:13:10 PM

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
October 04, 2014, 04:24:25 PM
-snip-

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 04, 2014, 05:20:15 AM

Activity: 406
October 03, 2014, 08:58:54 PM

Hii!
Just wondering if there are any fellow girls on here who are into Bitcoin mining, trading, etc. It seems it's mainly guys. We are roughly 50% of the population of this planet yet I can't find any girls who are into Bitcoins, anywhere.

Everytime I try to mention Bitcoins while hanging out with girlfriends they always look confused and change the subject, yet they're not "dumb girls", they've been to Uni, spend a lot of time online, have paypal acc's, online banking, etc. Why are they so reluctant to hear about Bitcoins?

nope im girl on here, i have noticed though since i use btc for gambling and playiing poker alot of times i am only girl around , and alot of times most just think im a boy going as a girl.
Pages:
Jump to: