Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 18. (Read 8619 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 277
January 12, 2018, 10:17:27 AM
I think it's still early and we're not too late to start, I'm sure that someday bitcoin prices will skyrocket even though it continues to be controversial and get a lot of opposition from various governments.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
January 12, 2018, 10:12:46 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

I don't think there is such thing as being late for investment. As we all know Bitcoin is extremely volatile, it can change it price as time goes by. Commonly, many people invests to Bitcoin because it was popular today. I believe that Bitcoin investment is good for long and short time investment for it will never loose its value no matter how happen.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 10:10:33 AM
It is not too late if you want to start investing in bitcoin right now. Price of bitcoin may vary from time to time.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
January 12, 2018, 10:09:12 AM
As a wise man once said: "If you go in to a bar telling people that you are going to invest in bitcoin, and hear everyone giving you an advice, you will know it is too late."
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 12, 2018, 10:03:10 AM
Nope just invest on how much you can there's no late on it the questions that you need to be prepared is how will you handle it if you invest. The best thing is do research about bitcoin and learn first. go mate!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 12, 2018, 10:02:53 AM
is now too late to invest in bitcoin?
Not too late. It is precisely now is the right time to invest. As I am sure the future price Bitcoin will be higher again.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 10:01:31 AM
I do not think if you trust the bitcoin will increase then you invest when you can but you buy a price you feel suitable not to buy bitcoin at high prices too.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
January 12, 2018, 10:00:10 AM
its not late to invest in bitcoin, the price still increasing and i think everyday is a good day to invest, i believe that bitcoin can help us and guide us. also start learning about trading so the you can use your bitcoin to earn more in the future.
Activity: 98
January 12, 2018, 09:59:48 AM

It is not yet too late to invest,it is still the right time to invest in bitcoin because as we all see the value of bitcoin drops so when you invest now you can be able to earn more profit when the value of bitcoin rise again and sell your bitcoin so it is better to invest now or never.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
January 12, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
There is no such thing as too late in investing bitcoin. Bitcoin has a bright future which considers a good room for investors that is looking for long term income. The value of bitcoin now is much lower compared to weeks ago so if I were you, considering that you have the enough resources then go ahead and invest. Take advantage of the current value now and the next few months the possibility is it will get high.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
January 12, 2018, 09:56:22 AM
There is no late to invest here. To be honest, everyday is a good time to invest here. Why? BecauE bitcoin price was volatile so there are chances that it increase and decrease at same time. When you reviewed its value today you can see how fast it change or increase. Just invest as long as you have too, bitcoin wont fail you, just believe and hold for it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 09:52:29 AM
It is better late than never. You are late when its value is low for investment. But,definitely you are early for the future. Start today because time flies so fast. Bitcoin has a future I believe. I own some of it and hoping for future higher value. Good luck.
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
January 12, 2018, 09:48:49 AM
I think it is never too late to invest in this kind of crypto because it never goes out of time. The best time to invest is always now. Bitcoin has a no definite value. It's just a matter of timing in investing.
Activity: 162
January 12, 2018, 09:44:51 AM
A lot of people will tell you that it is never too late because the train of bitcoin is continuously moving which means you can ride the train anytime, you'll always get where you want to go with bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is starting recovering from its dump and investing will be a great idea while it is still down.
Activity: 336
January 12, 2018, 09:35:04 AM
this question is relevant at any time. Always was, is and will be! no favorable time to enter! more precisely, it is, but you are about it, of course do not know!) read the example topics for 2013, exactly the same questions!)
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
January 12, 2018, 09:30:32 AM
I think it's never too late invest bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Bitcoin continues to grow. But of course it is better to buy bitcoin when it drops. you know now bitcoin price 13k $ it little bit high. better go will Altcoin for now.
The highest price of bitcoin is almost 20k$ so I guess we must take this opportunity to buy bitcoin while the price is still low. It is never too late to invest in bitcoin because whether you invest now or tomorrow you'll always get a profit when you hold it for long term because the price of bitcoin will continue to grow. We just need to be patient.
Activity: 205
January 12, 2018, 09:28:56 AM
Now is the best time to buy bitcoin while it is in the correction trend. Soon BTC will be go up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 09:27:35 AM
You are never too late to invest in bitcoin and anytime you want to you could invest in bitcoin. On the other hand, investing in bitcoin is agood kind of investment where you could earn huge amount of money. Just focus in investing and earn much money in the near future.
Activity: 295
January 12, 2018, 09:26:31 AM
Maybe not,  because i believe that bitcoin can help us and guide us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 09:24:48 AM
I am also beginner and I believe that we are never too late for invest in btc. Lets get started! Good luck!
If you're beginner, and you started to enter in cryptocurrency world just now, I think yes, you're not too late. You can still work on it and you can still earn profit. You just need to invest your time and be involved properly with the rules.
Pages:
Jump to: