Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 35. (Read 8641 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 02:30:49 AM
I don't think it is too late... Of course buying now seems so expensive compared to years ago but I think people buying now are still some kind of piooners!
If you are telling him to buy bitcoin now, I think that will not be a good option. Still it depends on this person, if he can afford buying rate of bitcoin now, then better it would be for him to buy because in near future bitcoin will be moving higher and then surely bitcoin buying will be hard for everyone. But if he can’t afford current price then I think he have to wait for a dip and then buy at cheap price.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
November 20, 2017, 02:23:27 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

Hi there rosber! You are not late if you will invest now, especially when the cryptocurrency such as BTC have a huge potential to skyrocket at $10,000. As I check the market earlier, the price is currently in its correction state and near to the resistance level rather than support level which is a sweet spot for buying time. Additionally, keep in mind that investing through trading you should keep an eye on the current market situation and beware of scams because there are investors that could potentially lose their investment in a glimpse.  If in doubt, you could check ANGEL TOKEN @ angelinvestors.io they provide the World's First Refundable ICO. Hope it helps!  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 04:06:43 PM
bitcoins has reached it highest now noone knows if it will increase more or decrease but its never late to invest but before this do ur researches
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 04:04:05 PM
I want to spend some money on coins (and maybe tokens). Just to get an insight...in which ratio do you buy coins and tokens and why? I thought of 75% bitcoin and the rest several tokens on a low level.
Activity: 112
November 19, 2017, 03:55:29 PM
No, of course you are not too late! It's been 9 years since Satoshi Nakamoto published the Whitepaper which described how Bitcoin would work. Every year the price of Bitcoin has been increasing. Just look what happened this year! You should consider investing in BTC because it has a huge opportunity to revolutionize banking.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 02:14:55 PM
It's not too late for an investment, but when you start making an investment, we start making money from the investment. But market research and consciousness are important.  I don't hurry.  I research positive and negative opinions about a crypto money, I personally don't invest if I am not convinced.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 02:04:52 PM
Nobody is not too late to enter in the crypto market for trading and holding the bitcoin.This is millionaire making machine and don't forget to join it. we are lucky that we are doing work of altcoin crypto market. After few years you will say that i am very happy to become a bitcoiner.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 19, 2017, 02:03:35 PM

It's not too late for you to not invest. You can still invest. So just look for it, but if you really want to earn and willing to invest big money? I would only recommend you to join the campaigns. This will speed up the growth of the money you invested. You are about to grow your money. But you still have to be aware of the person you know because you have a scam. Be smart in choosing the campaign you want Smiley.
Activity: 135
November 19, 2017, 12:56:50 PM
It is not too late to invest in bitcoin. Everyday they there is a movement in bitcoin price and there is a high chance that the bitcoin price will reach the symbolic sky and other say that bitcoin is our future currency. We cannot assure that the price of bitcoin is always increasing there are times that the price goes down but that will never stay that way.
Activity: 12
November 19, 2017, 12:45:14 PM
I remember people asking the same question when BTC was suddenly trading at a whopping 8 USD back in 2011/12.
The real question should be -> Why don't you first understand the technology behind bit[Suspicious link removed]d enough, before asking dumb questions.  Kiss
Activity: 39
November 19, 2017, 12:44:37 PM
Of course not. I think you are not too late to invest in bitcoin. You should first research the market properly and then go for invest.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
November 19, 2017, 12:38:44 PM
it's not too late, it's never too late to invest in bitcoin, just in case you do not start doing from now for investment, it's just too late i think now wide open opportunities do or will lose.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
November 19, 2017, 12:31:04 PM
You are not too late to invest in bitcoin and anytime you could invest. We all know that investing in bitcoin is a nice idea and it will really help you to gain and make more income and money. So what you waiting for invest now and become next millionaire.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
November 19, 2017, 12:27:05 PM
Invest now, its never too late.
Activity: 434
November 19, 2017, 12:16:11 PM
No! Its not too late for us to be part and do anything about bitcoin. We can catch up to those ahead of us. But it only depends on our determination and hardwork. If we spend more time in bitcoin learning things how to manage everything, then its all set. Its even not too late to participate in trading (short term) nor investing (long term goal). But you have to bear it in your mind,never invest what you cant afford to lose. While bitcoin is still there we still have a big chance. Its never late than never.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
November 19, 2017, 11:49:32 AM
it's never late for Bitcoins, You are never late to invest in anything, especially in BTC.
Activity: 130
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
November 19, 2017, 11:28:33 AM
no youre not. Bitcoin is still moving forward to reach its goal $10000 before the year ends. I do believe that it is possible stil.
Activity: 125
November 19, 2017, 11:13:40 AM
Because you are looking on how much you lose based on its price right now compared to the price before.  For me as long as you have money, you should try to buy more bitcoin since there is an assurance that you will gain profit.  Any investment is a risk and that you just willing to try and lose the money you invested with.

I agree and also think that he's looking on how much he lose based on its price right now compared to the price before and as long as you have money you should've try to buy more bitcoins since there is an assurance that you will gain profit. But once again the market is smiling upon everyone who has not yet invested in bitcoin and wanted to become a part of this community. Just like everyone said, "it's never too late for everything" same here in bitcoin.
Activity: 72
November 19, 2017, 10:09:44 AM
I think you are not too late, there are still a lot of people who are not aware of bitcoin and still have many people now they have started investing in bitcoin. There is still a chance for you
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
November 19, 2017, 09:52:18 AM
I bought it at 5900, still grateful that I did! Never too late.
Pages:
Jump to: