Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 45. (Read 8641 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 05:47:32 AM
Well, you might feel that since Bitcoin has surpassed $6K level, you are late but as far as I believe, I think everyone who is buying Bitcoin below $10K is an early adopter. I am considering Bitcoin as an investment for at least next 10 years and thus at this point, there is still opportunity for anyone who is willing to enter in Bitcoin. However, please do your own research before making any investment decision.

I agree to this. Buying under $10.000 a coin is really cheap. You can exect BTC to rise to at least $50.000 (some even think it might go to $100.000 per coin one day). Invest now what you can afford to lose and your chances should be high to make a nice profit after 10 years.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 05:33:12 AM
I don't believe it's too late to invest (and you can see the price is still adjusting a bit) and invest only if you truly believe in bitcoin. Also, I believe bitcoin's price should be much more higher (and probably will) in the next upcoming years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
November 11, 2017, 05:30:52 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?
Yes you are so damn late. Here is my advice, stay away from bitcoins because you sound so damn skeptic. If you don't believe on it, you are not welcome to invest on it... you will just certainly sell in panic as soon as you encounter FUDs. So stay away from bitcoins, stay away from this forum either. Come back next year when it has already reached $15,000.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 05:23:56 AM
I've seen a similar post like this. Well, all the things we pursue is never to late. Today, bitcoin is high at a price right now. It's never to late to invest in bitcoin and make sure you are well educated because there's a possible risk if you invest. For me, you should do it now whether you doubt it or not
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 05:17:57 AM
It is not too late yet. Yes buying bitcoin in previous years is very affordable since it is not yet popular but this year it still very attractive to invest on it due to increasing value
Activity: 45
Merit: 11
Crypto Manent
November 11, 2017, 05:10:50 AM
I don't think it is too late... Of course buying now seems so expensive compared to years ago but I think people buying now are still some kind of piooners!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
November 11, 2017, 05:03:09 AM
Its never too late op mate since its price as of this moment is $7000 there still chances to profit to the next pump,though its price will lower or gets higher there is big possibility that it will reach to $10,000  or more through its demand,even if its too risky to invest in bitcoin for as long as you take positivity there will be good profit in your investment.Im sure its not just only you who is willing to invest as of this moment plenty of us  who wants to invest in bitcoin and believe that bitcoin is the strongest among cryptos.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
November 11, 2017, 05:02:29 AM
Invest something now as the prices are booming ahead, so join the bitcoin gang and hold your bitcoins until u see your profit is tripled.
There are so many people who missed the opportunities because of no news including me, but presently started to hold some cash.
Activity: 189
Merit: 11
November 11, 2017, 04:58:16 AM
Every time we wonder not too late to invest in bitcoin? I say no not too late if you own at least any of information sources have you any notion where do you lezite then only advance as we do not observe small stature and the fact that it was 7500$ and at the moment the price is 6500 then I think you know what to do to wait a little more or buy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
November 11, 2017, 04:57:58 AM
I think it’s not late,because there are reasons for it.its true, no one can tell you truth,we cann’t predict 100%,Anything is possible in this space of course,but we can analyse some logical factors and then invest in it.so,in my opinion bitcoin is going to be part of our lives,because it is the most practical,potential  payment method,it’s the most safest brand.My recommendation is to do your research and then do something, may tommorow will be late.

Activity: 556
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 04:57:39 AM
No i think its not too late because bitcoin is a good one where you can invest your money any time. And what time you want to invest you can see it.
Activity: 203
This is bat country!
November 11, 2017, 04:57:19 AM
If I were you I would wait until all this forking drama wears off. There is a lot of uncertainty and manipulation going on from a lot of interested parties which is really unhealthy for the ecosystem.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
November 11, 2017, 04:56:55 AM
Crypto world always welcome you . if you are new then it is not late yet . you can invest in bitcoin if you want to earn profit with huge amount . 2montha ago bitcoin price was $4000 but now its turn into $7000 Cheesy so I will say it is not still so late u will see bitcoin hits $10000 very soon Wink
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
November 11, 2017, 04:50:05 AM
Now too late to invest on Bitcoin. But they have good profit for current market. So you now also invest in Bitcoin. Don't waste a time. Day by day bitcoin price is increasing in market. In future it will oppositely change that means Bitcoin price is fall. When it will fall continuously you should exchange the coin.
Activity: 45
November 11, 2017, 04:47:23 AM
In my opinion it is always good to invest in bitcoin as the price of bitcoin always increase because new people come to invest in bitcoin so the demand in continuously increasing but as we know the supply is constant.  
Activity: 686
November 11, 2017, 04:45:42 AM
Is never too late, you only to take a good moment for buy bitcoins
I think that now is a good moment, due to upcoming fork the price is little lower
So, you can buy now bitcoins and resell it after the fork, when the price grow up
Activity: 28
November 11, 2017, 04:32:59 AM
Just Invest in IOTA .

This will be the new Bitcoin in few years.

No Forks,
No Fees,
Skalable,
Foundation just registering in Germany
Working together with Bosch,Fujitsu, and many other big players.
No Blockchain
More user = Faster Tangle transactions
Crypto 3.0
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
November 11, 2017, 04:27:02 AM
You might be thinking that i should have invested earlier noricing the price boost and yes You are late to invest it bitcoin but not so much because still you can invest in it as soon as possible because the price is going to pump very fast and  coming time is of cryptocurrency dealing so prepare your self and be part of it and enjoy the benefits.
Activity: 358
November 11, 2017, 04:13:57 AM
No , your still not to late right now to invest in bitcoin because the price is possibly grow up for like $10000 per Bitcoin. Maybe next year bitcoin value is worth about $10000.
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
I am a baby to cryptocurrency~
November 11, 2017, 04:12:58 AM
To be, or not to be: that is the question

We can not give you the exact answer.
However, there are still many altcoins that you can choose from.

Of course, it is still not bad to stake some BTC in your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: