Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 40. (Read 8641 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 11:59:30 AM

In bitcoins, it will not be too late to invest in the next 2-3 years. It is expected very strong growth of all the Crypto-currency already this spring and I think it is justified.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 11:57:24 AM
Nothing is too late in life if you are very confident do it now it is better never then now so you can participate in entering with bitcoin is not too late. Considering the performance of Bitcoin any time we can enter only you have to decide when and how much you need from bitcoin.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 11:55:04 AM
I have some money just waiting to buy bitcoins. Should i buy it over 7k, like it is right now, or should i wait for the next dip? Do you guys think it will even have another dip soon?
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
November 16, 2017, 11:35:59 AM
Except bitcoin there are a lot of    promising altocoins which help you to get profit. About bitcoin - why late, who know the price in future)))))
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
November 16, 2017, 11:34:58 AM
I said you are too late...
I was wrong...
But perhaps now you are too late.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
November 16, 2017, 11:07:01 AM
No time as late in investment so long you have the needed capital to start with, most especially in bitcoin because the price and value is on the increase on daily basis. So I advise you to start now.

No it's not too late because there is a lot of time in this in crypto currency to buy and sell are available for the next in upcoming days in future it will spread fully across the world wide in Bitcoin currency system ,so this is the time to buy and sell still end of 2018.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
November 16, 2017, 11:04:38 AM
No time as late in investment so long you have the needed capital to start with, most especially in bitcoin because the price and value is on the increase on daily basis. So I advise you to start now.
Activity: 205
November 16, 2017, 10:57:28 AM
To be, or not to be: that is the question

We can not give you the exact answer.
However, there are still many altcoins that you can choose from.

Of course, it is still not bad to stake some BTC in your wallet.
Am I too late? my question to myself. maybe not? Ill try taking risk. Wish me luck
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
November 16, 2017, 10:55:53 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

No, it's never too late. However, those new to cryptocurrencies should look for dips or corrections to buy in. Also, as I have said repeatedly, dollar-cost averaging is an almost fool-proof method over the long run. Arguably, this is just the beginning of the cryptocurrency bull market.
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
November 16, 2017, 10:53:38 AM
It's never too late if you want to invest in bitcoin. Because I'm sure the bitcoin will be in the pump again. For now this is the right time before bitcoin will rise again. So it's never too late because bitcoin keeps changing.
Good time is already there because prices have fallen down from 7.6 to 6.3k and this is the golden chance to get into bitcoin because this maybe last time that prices are so low and in future price will go up more and more and you will need more revenue to invests into this coin and as compare to this bitcoin has given you chance to buy it so low so don’t wait more and invest now otherwise you will regret in future.
Activity: 112
November 16, 2017, 05:25:03 AM
no, i don't think you are late, you need to be patient until the end of 2018 you can cash back anytime, price is already soaring.
Activity: 129
November 16, 2017, 05:17:21 AM

Nope, you're not late. You have a lot of opportunity right now. You can buy bitcoin or just wait until the price drop but nobody knows. Today bitcoin is starting to rise again. We expect that bitcoin will sometimes drop, but recover by a big rise in value. So it is still a gamble and risky. But in long term investment, I think bitcoin is the best to invest.
Activity: 266
November 16, 2017, 05:11:21 AM
Investing in bitcoin is never too late Cheesy If you are relying on a long-term benefit, you can buy bitcoin now. In a year it will cost more than 20,000 $
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
November 16, 2017, 05:09:59 AM
Now I regret that I did not invest in Bitcoin a few years ago. Because now Bitcoin is already very expensive to buy it. But I think that Bitcoin will continue to grow and reach  10,000$  soon, so it's never too late to invest. It's a good time to make an investment when the price falls slightly.

Nothing is late.Bitcoin has very good root.It was started from 500$,now it's 7300$.So just imagine how long it come across.It's travel very long road,so it will not quit easily.You can get into Bitcoin at any price,you will  get profit in next peak.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
November 16, 2017, 04:59:48 AM
for now i would say that it is not too late. until the bitcoin is being recognize to all country and being popular the image of bitcoin it is not too late. because now the bitcoin is not a mainstream it still enhancing its popularity so i recommend to you that you be free to invest because now the bitcoin is still higher up its popularity its not too late.
Activity: 347
November 16, 2017, 04:53:19 AM

No you're not too late even if the price of it now is high. For me is it good to invest now because even if the price of it are now high you can earn the money you spent on investing it because on bitcoin you can earn a lot of money. If you have a bitcoin you will not repent because it can help you to be successful and rich.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 04:41:16 AM
never late for alt is only the beginning Smiley
Hmm if someone is talking about the altcoins then obviously the present time is ever too late for the altcoins. One must remember that after the last fork the price of Btcs has increased extraordinarily and on the other hand, the altcoins were affected badly and their value has been going down and down.

Therefore if anyone wants to buy them, it is not a difficult task to achieve at all. On the other hand, the right time for buying Btcs is not now at all.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
November 16, 2017, 04:37:51 AM
Now I regret that I did not invest in Bitcoin a few years ago. Because now Bitcoin is already very expensive to buy it. But I think that Bitcoin will continue to grow and reach  10,000$  soon, so it's never too late to invest. It's a good time to make an investment when the price falls slightly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
November 16, 2017, 03:33:50 AM
It is not too late, since bitcoin is contantly increasing, and also many people were now got curios about bitcoin.
No it is never too late to use the bitcoins or enter into the world of Btcs via selling. Actually the whole thing that matters is the right time to buy. As we all know that the present value of the Btcs is more than dollar 700o so it has become a hell difficult task to buy more coins.

As you are asking about the right time so you will probably have to wait for the next dup in the prices so that the prices would become quite affordable and one could actually be able to buy.
Activity: 364
November 15, 2017, 07:09:26 AM

In my opinion, investing in bitcoin as of now, is not yet too late, and I can say that bitcoin will be a really good way to invest your money for the next years to come. We can see that its price is continually increasing and more people are actually investing and are gaining profit from their investments.
Pages:
Jump to: