Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 41. (Read 8641 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
November 15, 2017, 07:08:23 AM
Its never too late...
there is no word too late as there are times and opportunities, bitcoin increase is always shot so it's never too late to join or be an investor and bitcon a good chance to be successful .. most importantly you are confident and focused to live it for maximum results, not too late from not at all try it again what a good chance iti ..
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
November 15, 2017, 07:01:07 AM
You are not too late, the problem is that BC is too expensive now, but you can invest in some other cheaper coins and hope to grow
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 15, 2017, 06:59:07 AM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?

The point is this late in what way. I do not think it's too late in terms of investing in bitcoin. As long as bitcoin still exists we can invest anytime
Activity: 409
November 15, 2017, 06:40:01 AM
In bitcoin never think that it's too late, always remember that it's better to late than never. Alwaysthink that everyome here is start with zero, and if you want to start it over, then go on and invest on bitcoin. Not all the time we are having a chance, so don't miss a chance to be a bitcoin investors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 06:36:18 AM
no, nothing is too late. better late than never. investing in Bitcoin I'm sure the price will rise again.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 06:34:20 AM
Of course not bitcoin is only at the middle of its shining moments and Im sure it will continue for more years investing for now its not too late its still a good move do it now until its too late.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 06:22:37 AM
Everyone who are new to something might think that they're late for the trend but remember that "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 15, 2017, 06:06:53 AM
No you are not late to invest in bitcoin, buy some bitcoins and hold it for at least 2 months you will get good profit, 2018 is the year of bitcoin price will definitely cross 9k milestone.
Activity: 132
November 15, 2017, 05:53:57 AM
No, I do not think so. However, or bitcoin now exceeds $ 6k. But yes bitcoin will be reduced to three of four months in the next and in the next two to three years, it will be 10 times in fulfillment of the dollar. We know that investment in bitcoin is long-term.
Activity: 66
November 15, 2017, 04:14:34 AM

Prankly speaking yes you are too late to invest bitcoins because the bitcoins are too much expensive so if you ever want to buy bitcoins it is going to be a hard timw having a lot of it. Unlike before you can bit almost a hundred bitcoins for just a hundred bucks so if you buy bitcoins and invested on bitcoins before your holdings might be a million today it is like a hindred to a million. But if you really insist you can always invest on bitcoins you can still gain profit because bitcoins are still pumping a lot but I am going to say that it is so expensive.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
November 15, 2017, 04:09:29 AM
Actually not late I think so. Most of the person still don't know about bitcoin.Bitcoin is a coin which is unstoppable. So its still going high and like be. However If you want to trade than you can invest after learning it. Actually you didn't clear what kind of invest you want to do. Whatever bitcoin didn't make hopeless anyone. You can do but wisely.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 03:54:57 AM
you are not late friends, now it is still a good time for you to invest in bitcoin.
prices that are still productive still possible to provide benefits in the coming days.
Activity: 33
November 12, 2017, 12:44:51 PM
It't never to late for a person want to join this community. Maybe you can buy a little of bitcoin and wait for the price to go up $10k or even $12k somehow in the future. Opportunity doesn't come second chance. Even if you invest with a price like that, you can still earn profit. But before decide to invest in bitcoin, do a small research about it to ensure that you will have profit, even big or small, in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
November 12, 2017, 12:29:53 PM
Like other opinions, I also think that investment in bitcoin is never too late, bitcoin always "welcome" new people who want to invest in it ... so please make it quick .
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
November 12, 2017, 12:00:45 PM
Its never been too late to invest on bitcoin but it would really be risky specially when you bought on those peak prices if you do compare the price as of now it did really dump which for those investors who did bought on those price ranges do really experience loss as of now but if those bitcoins tend for long term then it should be fine to be hold up but if you do make short tradings then you would really need to wait for recovery.
Activity: 107
November 12, 2017, 11:49:00 AM
Price has fallen so it could be time to buy a little bit
Activity: 252
November 12, 2017, 11:46:33 AM
might be a good spot to buy soon as the BCH difficulty adjustment is coming in a few hours time. Or just wait there will always be period dip and you can get in.
Activity: 16
November 12, 2017, 10:17:40 AM
I also encourage you on this. Bitcoin is a good opportunity for you to make a profit. Its development potential is quite large. Looking forward to the future I think bitcoin will explode
It’s experiencing incredible growth.
Activity: 360
November 12, 2017, 10:07:56 AM
I also encourage you on this. Bitcoin is a good opportunity for you to make a profit. Its development potential is quite large. Looking forward to the future I think bitcoin will explode
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
November 12, 2017, 09:44:17 AM
It is too late, bitcoin has already pumped and will probably drop soon. After the dump, buy up as much as you can afford, ready for the next pump.
Pages:
Jump to: