Pages:
Author

Topic: Am i too late - page 39. (Read 8641 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 03:10:27 PM
I do not think it's too late to invest in Bitcoin because prices are always going up from time to time. We know yesterday that bitcoin has fallen but now it's back up and just rising. better late than never
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 02:50:59 PM
Heт нe пoзднo! кaждый дeнь oткpывaютcя нoвыe и paзличныe кoмпaнии, люди вce бoльшe yзнaют пpo биткoины и cтpeмятcя к paбoтe.
Activity: 9
November 16, 2017, 02:45:46 PM
I do not believe it's too late, bitcoin is still growing. But we still don't know the exact direction bitcoin will go in the next few years but many are optimistic.
Activity: 57
November 16, 2017, 02:23:45 PM
It's all about luck. If you are lucky your investment might triple or if unlucky it might collapse in a couple of seconds.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 02:21:42 PM
is now too late to invest on bitcoin ?
I think it's not too late, Bitcoin prices will still continue to rise, so while the Bitcoin price has not been set,
investment in Bitcoin is very good and not too late ...
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 01:57:03 PM
No, It's never too late for you to invest in Bitcoin. I also felt that way when I'm starting and that time BTC is 4000 USD but look what bitcoin is now. It already reached the 7k USD mark. Soon enough it will reach 10k USD.
i am thinking about it too.. maybe next years can reach the 10k USD so if you want to invest, buy bitcoin now and waiting for next years i think can profitable.but no body who can ensure about the price will be up. its just predictions so all decision at you
Activity: 24
November 16, 2017, 01:48:27 PM
Bitcoin will continue to grow as more people are joining the crypto community on daily basis. You can also invest in quality altcoins which have real-world use cases. But remember Bitcoin will always remain the crypto King for the next decade at least. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
November 16, 2017, 01:39:42 PM
No, you're definitely not late. The market is growing just yet. We will continue to win in the coming years. Whether Bitcoin or not, I will continue to invest in this crypto market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 01:20:01 PM
It's never too late. Just make sure that you are ready to lose the amount you invest, if things turn out bad. Although bitcoin is still going strong, you never know what might happen.
Activity: 56
November 16, 2017, 01:12:03 PM
You're not too late, you still make money with Bitcoin?
There are several factors why it is not too late to invest in Bitcoin in 2017.
Bitcoin still remains one of the most watched and speculated currencies of all time.
Bitcoin has been one of the most amazing currencies to watch in the history of mankind.
Not only that, if you look at fiat currencies, Bitcoin has outperformed the US dollar, Bitcoin surpassed the growth of the Mexican Peso, Silver, Gold and Russian Ruble to become the best performing currency so far in 2017.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 16, 2017, 12:44:09 PM
For bitcoin prices, this is already very high to buy. But for bitcoin investment, this is not too late to buy and hold for long term. Because the next 2 - 3 years bitcoin can be 10x from the current price. So buy immediately and save as a future investment.
Upcoming 2-3 years has got lot of expectations. As in the quote price increase will continue with fluctuations. This will surely get multiplied as the marketplace and legal acceptance keeps on increasing. Recently Zimbabwe has made it legal to overcome the hyper inflation in economic situation prevailing.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 12:37:53 PM
No, you are not late. If you don't believe. Ask people around you about how much they have invested in bitcoin? You will get a good idea.

Gold market cap is about $7 trillion. Market cap of USD is about $3.5 trillion. So, there's still lot for bitcoin to cover
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
November 16, 2017, 12:36:29 PM
As if you have seen the graph of bitcoin that you may have noticed that now bitcoin value is how much increased recently. And in future, most prbably it will go up. So you are not that late to invest in bitcoin. But remember in internet word everthing is risky. So, do a little more research before investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 12:31:32 PM

Why did the author of this topic decide that it is too late to invest in bitcoin? It is interesting to hear the opinion. Maybe you just do not have enough knowledge about bitcoins) Roll Eyes
Activity: 202
November 16, 2017, 12:30:10 PM
No you are not too late.Also you can start now. Who know bitcoin price can be over 1 million $ after 10 or 12 years.So,you can start now and need to hold for a long time if you really want to make good profit.Don't be late and don't be confused
Activity: 101
Cointed. The Future of the Money
November 16, 2017, 12:23:56 PM

No, it's never too late. However, those new to cryptocurrencies should look for dips or corrections to buy in. Also, as I have said repeatedly, dollar-cost averaging is an almost fool-proof method over the long run. Arguably, this is just the beginning of the cryptocurrency bull market.

I am always telling my newbie friends the same. It is not late, no matter how big the price is. Because eventually it will go higher.
Activity: 16
November 16, 2017, 12:21:22 PM
No, it's always the good time to invest Bitcoin still rising
Activity: 391
November 16, 2017, 12:13:22 PM
It is better to be late than never! So, invest now before you feel that it is, too late, again. If you feel that you are already too late in investing in bitcoin then you should think of what bitcoin can become in the future. It will be 5000% up than right now.
Activity: 608
November 16, 2017, 12:06:00 PM
For bitcoin prices, this is already very high to buy. But for bitcoin investment, this is not too late to buy and hold for long term. Because the next 2 - 3 years bitcoin can be 10x from the current price. So buy immediately and save as a future investment.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
November 16, 2017, 12:03:12 PM
No, definitely no. It is always a good time to invest but buying a bitcoin is not, as you can see bitcoin is too expensive in which its price is more thn what we expect so that just wait until it is bumped down.
Pages:
Jump to: