Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 18. (Read 135736 times)

Activity: 898
Merit: 1000
Update:

Received my order (arrived a few days ago but I was away from home). Perfect service yet again.

Thanks guys!
Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
anyone else unable to log in?

The log-in function is not working, however you can place orders as a guest on our website still. We are upgrading, redesigning, and creating a much faster and customer friendly website.

You had $100 face bags of silver but it seems it went away. I was going to get 8 of these. Will you get them back in stock soon?

Thanks.

Here they are!

http://www.amagimetals.com/silver/fractional-silver/junk-silver/90-silver-coins-100-face-value-71-5-troy-ounce-of-fine-silver
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
I was informed they are in the process of upgrading the site and there might be issues.

Thanks, I'll try again later  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I was informed they are in the process of upgrading the site and there might be issues.

Working just fine here...

You can always use a site like this:

http://downforme.org/

Let's you know if it's just you or everyone..

I can access the site but when I try to log in, nothing happens.
Activity: 448

Working just fine here...

You can always use a site like this:

http://downforme.org/

Let's you know if it's just you or everyone..
anyone else unable to log in?
I wish that you had a 1 kilo offering or 50 oz.  Really just something between 10 and 100 oz.

Why are these types of bars not offered more often?  Seems like you really have to dig around to find someone offering these weights.

We have a 50 oz RM silver bar available for purchase. If you're interested, feel free to call and place the order.

I just got my second order from Amagi. While first one came without any problem, there is an issue with second one.
Fedex just hit me with invoice for over 200 euro VAT charges. When I phoned them asking why they want to charge VAT on investment gold when this is exempt from VAT their reply was that there was not used appropriate harmonized code. That seems strange as there was the same code used as on first order from few months back where everything was without problem.

Anyone from EU (Ireland/UK) with the same experience? How did you proceed in case like this? I am not going to pay that invoice as it seems somebody did mistake - either custom officer at entry airport or fedex person working in their extortion department.

Which harmonized tariff code was on the customs forms? (I can verify if you e-mail us at [email protected] with your order/name information)

The harmonized tariff codes used for silver and gold bullion on the customs forms we fill out are as follows:

Silver

Gold

If there are any forms they are requiring of us to assist with the shipment, please let us know.

Activity: 114
I just got my second order from Amagi. While first one came without any problem, there is an issue with second one.
Fedex just hit me with invoice for over 200 euro VAT charges. When I phoned them asking why they want to charge VAT on investment gold when this is exempt from VAT their reply was that there was not used appropriate harmonized code. That seems strange as there was the same code used as on first order from few months back where everything was without problem.

Anyone from EU (Ireland/UK) with the same experience? How did you proceed in case like this? I am not going to pay that invoice as it seems somebody did mistake - either custom officer at entry airport or fedex person working in their extortion department.
Activity: 137
Just an update!

Received my 1 Gram Gold Perth Bar today!

Thanks Amagi!

These are so awesome, but when you put it next to an 1oz bar of silver, it ruins the moment.

Anyone know why the gold eagles are 22k vs the buffalo's that are 24k? 
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Just completed another successful purchase  Smiley

Took a few days before the order was shipped, but I did get tracking as soon as it was sent out. I wasn't worried because I have bought from these guys before and the service was top quality. Parcel arrived in pretty good time and everything which I had ordered was there.

I have just placed another order - I think something might have gone wrong during checkout though - sent BTC to the specified address but instead of getting a confirmation message, the site took me back to the start of the checkout process Huh

Anyway, I'm sure it will be fine, I feel I'm in safe hands with Amagi Metals.

I have the same issue after I paid a few moments ago.  I sent an email to support to see if the issues is solved.  Hopefully they got my order as I am a first time buyer.

*update*
Got an Email back today.  Seem they had to manually input my order into their system.  Payment has been already sent to their bitpay account (from my end) and is in the process of being verified by accounting on their end.  Hopefully it's just easy as to login to bitpay and notice a recent payment from last night (EST).  Will post feedback once my order is updated from processing.
Activity: 57
I wish that you had a 1 kilo offering or 50 oz.  Really just something between 10 and 100 oz.

Why are these types of bars not offered more often?  Seems like you really have to dig around to find someone offering these weights.
Activity: 43
Just completed another successful purchase  Smiley

Took a few days before the order was shipped, but I did get tracking as soon as it was sent out. I wasn't worried because I have bought from these guys before and the service was top quality. Parcel arrived in pretty good time and everything which I had ordered was there.

I have just placed another order - I think something might have gone wrong during checkout though - sent BTC to the specified address but instead of getting a confirmation message, the site took me back to the start of the checkout process Huh

Anyway, I'm sure it will be fine, I feel I'm in safe hands with Amagi Metals.

I have the same issue after I paid a few moments ago.  I sent an email to support to see if the issues is solved.  Hopefully they got my order as I am a first time buyer.
Another order at my door today! Cheesy  Thanks again Amagi.  

Special Thanks to Jillian as well!

You are very welcome!

Activity: 350
Another order at my door today! Cheesy  Thanks again Amagi. 

Special Thanks to Jillian as well!
I was going to buy a 1 oz gold coin until I saw the shipping cost.  Shocked
Why would it cost $116.38 to ship a 1 oz coin to Canada via FedEx (the only choice given)?

We're working on a new website and working on new shipping options for our international customers. This should be up and running towards the end of the month. Thank you for your patience.
Just an update!

Thanks Amagi!

Glad everything arrived well. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1140
The Real Jude Austin
I was going to buy a 1 oz gold coin until I saw the shipping cost.  Shocked
Why would it cost $116.38 to ship a 1 oz coin to Canada via FedEx (the only choice given)?

Because of customs probably.

legendary
Activity: 1140
The Real Jude Austin
Just an update!

Thanks Amagi!
Activity: 57
I was going to buy a 1 oz gold coin until I saw the shipping cost.  Shocked
I ordered from them on January 11, 2014

I got the shipping info on January 13, 2014

It is currently being sorted by USPS.

No real issue other than the site being down on the 12th kind of scared me.

Happy to hear everything is moving quickly with your shipment! We had an internet outage in our offices that morning too. Not the best Monday. 

Ok sounds good, I think palladium is going to be a metal to watch in the next few years. I'd tell you to rush out and stock it but I assume demand from individuals(people outside the auto industry) isn't huge at the moment.

We've actually had quite a few requests for this. It's on the to do list for the year, definitely.
Pages:
Jump to: