Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 31. (Read 135736 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
Can you clarify what you mean by price rounding?
I think he is referring to the fact that when you add something to the cart, it shows the subtotal as rounded up from the list price.  For instance, at the moment, 1 OZ Silver Jekyll Island Round - 0.999 Fine Silver = .1991 BTC, but when you add it to the cart, the subtotal column of the cart says .2000.  This adds up and looks like a huge rip-off, but I'm not sure whether or not it carries through to actual checkout.

I'll look into this. Thanks for clarifying.

I'm still waiting for my two orders to be shipped out.
5 days have been passed, I assume you guys will compensate this by an upgrade of the shipping option?

Can you please send an e-mail to us with your information? I'd be happy to check on your order status.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
I'm still waiting for my two orders to be shipped out.
5 days have been passed, I assume you guys will compensate this by an upgrade of the shipping option?
Activity: 807
Merit: 500
I think he is referring to the fact that when you add something to the cart, it shows the subtotal as rounded up from the list price.  For instance, at the moment, 1 OZ Silver Jekyll Island Round - 0.999 Fine Silver = .1991 BTC, but when you add it to the cart, the subtotal column of the cart says .2000.  This adds up and looks like a huge rip-off, but I'm not sure whether or not it carries through to actual checkout.
If you sign up for our newsletter at www.amagimetals.com/newsletter or on the bottom right hand side of our website you'll be entered in for a chance to win 1 OZ .45 ACP Silver Bullet Round! The winner will be chosen end of next week.  Grin

Those do look pretty sweet. We focus mostly on bullion but I'll definitely take the suggestion.

The new ticker doesn't seem to support prices in bitcoin. Sad  I've been using Amagi Metals as my "btc to silver ratio" reference for a while now.

If our payment processor, Bitpay, provided a Bitcoin ticker we'd be happy to share that as well.

At what rate do you calculate your Bitcoin conversion from? I noticed when looking at my cart that you round all the item prices up significantly effecting the price compared to USD. Why is this?

We use Bitpay as our payment processor. Bitpay references three exchanges and averages the two closest in price for the conversion rate. MtGox is not an exchange Bitpay uses.
[/quote]

And the price rounding? The difference came out to be 12% more on my specific order between BTC and USD, that is pretty significant. Where is this 12% going to...
[/quote]

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Just placed an order, site worked great.  I was a little confused about how to actually pay with BTC.  I saw the timer going on checkout, and went ahead and sent the coins and the page immediately refreshed and placed my order.

Very cool, thanks alot.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever

Are you planning to get any of the other silver bullet bullion varieties in?

Not planning so at this time, with enough requests this could happen, though.

At what rate do you calculate your Bitcoin conversion from? I noticed when looking at my cart that you round all the item prices up significantly effecting the price compared to USD. Why is this?

We use Bitpay as our payment processor. Bitpay references three exchanges and averages the two closest in price for the conversion rate. MtGox is not an exchange Bitpay uses.
[/quote]

And the price rounding? The difference came out to be 12% more on my specific order between BTC and USD, that is pretty significant. Where is this 12% going to...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The new ticker doesn't seem to support prices in bitcoin. Sad  I've been using Amagi Metals as my "btc to silver ratio" reference for a while now.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Placed two orders on the 9th and 10th, one set to arrive tomorrow and one at a later date.

Great customer service so far, I've been a little bit annoying with the amount of info and updates I've required, but they have put up with me  Grin

I think adding 5 Oz Silver bullion, and more 10 Oz varieties would be awesome if you guys ever get around to it.
legendary
Just got a message they changed the address, thank you.
I have good faith in this seller.
legendary
Just placed 2 orders.
Inserted a wrong shipping address.
Made a ticket for them, hope it gets resolved soon Smiley

[/quote]

Not planning so at this time, with enough requests this could happen, though.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Activity: 383
I would like to see more designs of 1 oz silver bullions... Always is the same Smiley

Technically you are not spending money. You are converting one form of currency (paper or BTC) to another form (gold or silver).

Nicely said. Smiley

Also, Silver Bullets are back in stock. They go fast, so be sure to get some before they're gone!

http://www.amagimetals.com/1-oz-45-silver-bullet-round.html

I hate you guys. :p  Quit putting up things I want!  I'm trying to NOT spend money!

Hahaha, we wouldn't be putting up awesome things if we didn't have such awesome customers coming back for more!

Technically you are not spending money. You are converting one form of currency (paper or BTC) to another form (gold or silver).

A customer recently posted one of the coolest Amagi silver unboxings that we have ever seen! It includes Sponge Bob, tasers, bullets, silver, and a blender! Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b4UWPgAPbw&feature=youtu.be
Also, Silver Bullets are back in stock. They go fast, so be sure to get some before they're gone!

I hate you guys. :p  Quit putting up things I want!  I'm trying to NOT spend money!
New historical Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium Charts on our website.

www.AmagiMetals.com/charts

Pages:
Jump to: