Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 30. (Read 135736 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The Assman: CEO of Vandelay Import/Export, Inc.
It's been 7+ business days since I placed my order (paid in BTC immediately) and this doesn't seem consistent with the shipping times you've been stating. I was pretty careful not to order anything pre-ordered or out-of-stock as I was hoping my order would ship promptly.

After reviewing this order, I see that all of the items I paid for are still listed as "in-stock" on your website except for a single Bradley Manning coin I purchased as a novelty. In fact, I can't even find that coin on your site now. I won't know if this is what is holding up my order until you respond, but if it's true, I'm a bit set aback that I've waited this long without a single word from anyone about the reason for the delay (or that it was even delayed). I would have gladly dropped that coin or substituted for something else. I'm positive that item was listed as "in-stock" when ordered.

In the event inventory availability changes after receiving paid orders for said inventory, I would encourage you to promptly inform customers so they can make the decision on how to proceed.

That is the exact issue I was plagued with when purchasing from Coinabul in the past; my orders for in-stock items were delayed for months without a single update that they were even delayed or why they were delayed. The sad part is that even after waiting months, they almost always ended up not being able to get the items I waited so long for (instead I would get junk silver as a substitute). Still hoping my experience with you ends up different!
We ship within 1-5 business days after the 6 day waiting period is over for the check payment. If you'd like a specific answer, please feel free to e-mail us a [email protected].

I guess now the next question is, what is the typical turnaround for a support email? When inquiring about my order in this thread, I was promptly referred to email "[email protected]" for order-specific support, but haven't received a reply since (2-3 days) ... are you sure you didn't mean "[email protected]"??

It's been 7+ business days since I placed my order (paid in BTC immediately) and this doesn't seem consistent with the shipping times you've been stating. I was pretty careful not to order anything pre-ordered or out-of-stock as I was hoping my order would ship promptly.

I guess I can call during your next business day, but I just assumed email support was best since that's where I was referred. Should I be calling instead of emailing?

Just trying to figure out where my order stands and get an ETA; it's still stuck on "Received Payment" after a week and a half.

Please advise.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
I'm sorry to hear FedEx isn't reading the customs form correctly. You may want to clarify with them that corresponding harmonized code on the commercial invoice is for .999 fine silver. FedEx knows this.

Great, thanks for the tip. I talked to several FedEx people on the phone yesterday, none of whom seemed to know which side was up, so I'm waiting for a callback on Monday. Will let you know how it turns out!
Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
Orders of $10 face value of our US 90% Silver Coins ships your order for free!

http://www.amagimetals.com/90-silver-coins-10-face-value-7-15-troy-ounce-of-fine-silver.html

**Applies to domestic shipments only.
We ship within 1-5 business days after the 6 day waiting period is over for the check payment. If you'd like a specific answer, please feel free to e-mail us a [email protected].

I sent an email. Just want to confirm: the 7 to 11 day combined waiting/processing time applies to even orders paid with Bitcoin? That's how I paid. Thanks!

For Bitcoin we would ship all items that are not pre-order or delayed within 1-5 business days.

Hey guys. I received a bill from FedEx yesterday for just over $88 -- tax on my purchase of silver maple leafs.

Fine silver is tax-exempt here in Canada, but unfortunately the customs forms you guys filled out listed the contents as "one ounce rounds 0.999 pure" -- the fact that it was silver was omitted.

This is a significant extra charge (over 10%). Any thoughts as to how I can resolve this problem?

Cheers!

I'm sorry to hear FedEx isn't reading the customs form correctly. You may want to clarify with them that corresponding harmonized code on the commercial invoice is for .999 fine silver. FedEx knows this.
legendary
Hey guys. I received a bill from FedEx yesterday for just over $88 -- tax on my purchase of silver maple leafs.

Fine silver is tax-exempt here in Canada, but unfortunately the customs forms you guys filled out listed the contents as "one ounce rounds 0.999 pure" -- the fact that it was silver was omitted.

This is a significant extra charge (over 10%). Any thoughts as to how I can resolve this problem?

Cheers!

I sent an email. Just want to confirm: the 7 to 11 day combined waiting/processing time applies to even orders paid with Bitcoin? That's how I paid. Thanks!
Platinum, it's here! Amagi Metals now carrying Platinum.

http://www.amagimetals.com/platinum.html

DO. WANT. !!
Looks gorgeous!

What is typical order processing time? I placed an order a week ago (currently stuck in "payment received") and, while I'm in no real rush, just curious if this falls into your standard processing time or perhaps something went wrong?

I had a very poor experience with Coinabul and can't help feeling a bit anxious :/

Any thoughts as to why platinum is refined to 9995?

Most bullion coins I've seen have been 999, or in the case of Canadian coins, 9999 (or even 99999). That 5 looks so out of place!

It may be an attempt to make the Platinum appear more fine. I know it's more difficult to refine platinum than other precious metals.
legendary

Any thoughts as to why platinum is refined to 9995?

Most bullion coins I've seen have been 999, or in the case of Canadian coins, 9999 (or even 99999). That 5 looks so out of place!

DO. WANT. !!
Looks gorgeous!

What is typical order processing time? I placed an order a week ago (currently stuck in "payment received") and, while I'm in no real rush, just curious if this falls into your standard processing time or perhaps something went wrong?

I had a very poor experience with Coinabul and can't help feeling a bit anxious :/

Any plants to get Britannias?

We do not have any plans currently to carry them but we'd be more than happy to obtain a quote and special order them for you. Please e-mail us if you'd like further information.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Any plants to get Britannias?
Silver up $1, Gold up $40, and Bitcoin at a 5 month high! Order now and check out the new Indian Head/Buffalo Rounds we have available! 

http://www.amagimetals.com/silver/1-ounce/1-oz-silver-ntr-buffalo-indian-head-round-0-999-fine-silver.html
At what rate do you calculate your Bitcoin conversion from? I noticed when looking at my cart that you round all the item prices up significantly effecting the price compared to USD. Why is this?

Our ordering system rounds to two decimal points. In some cases it rounds up in our favor and sometimes it rounds down, in the customers favor. A good way around this is to select USD under the currency selector.

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
Did contact you guys.
Request number 3049.

I'm still waiting for my two orders to be shipped out.
5 days have been passed, I assume you guys will compensate this by an upgrade of the shipping option?

Can you please send an e-mail to us with your information? I'd be happy to check on your order status.

Sure, send me a PM with your email.
Or just to [email protected]?

And BTW. I can see my order statuses too
It only says Payment received.

[email protected] is perfect.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

I'm still waiting for my two orders to be shipped out.
5 days have been passed, I assume you guys will compensate this by an upgrade of the shipping option?

Can you please send an e-mail to us with your information? I'd be happy to check on your order status.

Sure, send me a PM with your email.
Or just to [email protected]?

And BTW. I can see my order statuses too
It only says Payment received.
Pages:
Jump to: