Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 34. (Read 135736 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
Just ordered a roll of silver maple leafs the other day -- are lead times on these shiny fellas still 5-7 business days?
Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
Wishing I still lived in weekend motorcycle trip distance of Colorado.  I'd be there if I were, but... 1300+ miles isn't so easy to do in a weekend for one way.

Bummer! We had a great show, thanks for everyone who showed up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Wishing I still lived in weekend motorcycle trip distance of Colorado.  I'd be there if I were, but... 1300+ miles isn't so easy to do in a weekend for one way.
Hang out with a few of our staff members tomorrow, 8/16/2013, at the Golden Coin Show at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds in Colorado! The Coin Show will be running from 9am-5pm, MST.

We will be accepting bitcoins for gold and silver LIVE at the show. So stop by and say hello to your favorite bullion dealers!!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
I'm sorry, size like 5 or 10oz pieces.
Have you had movement toward larger gold pieces?

Larger in quantity or larger in size?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Have you had movement toward larger gold pieces?
We are reducing our product offerings to a few select products in each category so we can refocus on our mission statement, to simplify the buying process of precious metals.

I hope this doesn't mean a reduction in the number of unique silver rounds you're carrying!  One of the reasons I buy from you is that you always have something "interesting" in stock - not just the normal, boring silver rounds you can get anywhere, but interesting, unique, and fairly rapidly changing options.  I try to not buy the same rounds twice (unless I /really/ like them).  I really do like the selection, even if some of it takes longer to ship.
Wow I'm amazed my gold order shipped already.  Record time for this company.  Must have something to do with all the complaints.  But what happened the platinum you guys have been saying your going to offer?  That was like weeks ago.

We've hired some additional staff over the last few weeks and improved our shipping systems, so everything is shipping faster!

We are still working on getting the Platinum! We are reducing our product offerings to a few select products in each category so we can refocus on our mission statement, to simplify the buying process of precious metals.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Wow I'm amazed my gold order shipped already.  Record time for this company.  Must have something to do with all the complaints.  But what happened the platinum you guys have been saying your going to offer?  That was like weeks ago.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
my last purchase was some silver maple leafs. shipped fast, very satisfied. i was going to order more but i noticed their not on the site anymore. will you be getting more in sometime? you can put me down for a few tubes.
The Warbirds I had on backorder have now shipped 9 business days after I ordered. Nice work, AMI!

Oh hey!  Mine have too!  Along with the Love rounds.

Looking forward to getting those in - the Warbird rounds look like they should be spectacular!
"24 business hours" with 8 hour days = 3 business days?

In general, if you place an order for in-stock silver it ships the next business day. This is the goal we set for ourselves and what is normally accomplished. However our official policy, as stated on the website, is 3-5 business days as a buffer in case we receive a large influx of orders, which is sometimes the case during holidays or spikes in prices.

The same applies to our customer service response time. In general, if you send us an email we respond within 4 business hours. This is the goal we set for ourselves and what is normally accomplished. However our official policy is 24 business hours in case our staff does not get to an inquiry immediately.

Compared to the other large bullion dealers, we are quite proud of our shipping times, customer service response times, and friendliness of our customer service team. Testing against our competitors, we have found that we ship the quickest, on average, respond to queries faster, and have the best customer service in the industry. This does not mean that we are perfect or do not have room for improvement, because we are always trying to improve and better ourselves. You may find a few specific examples where this is not the case, but in the long run we are doing quite well and far better than our competitors.

There are anecdotes of an unhappy customer because they received their shipment later than expected or a poor customer service experience. We always try to work with the customer to find what they want and try to make things right with them. As the saying goes, anecdotes are not data, and for the most part we do things right. This can be seen from the exponential increase in our monthly sales, the continuous hiring of new staff, one of which can be directly attributed to a growth in sales from the bitcoin community, lower prices, more coin shows, and the numerous emails and posts of praise from our amazing customers and fans. Yes, we do have growing pains sometimes, but we always try to make things right and you can always count on that consistency.

You may be able to find an individual within the bitcoin community who has better prices or faster shipping at times. However they are usually individuals who only serve the bitcoin community. They do not have the reputation or established brand or consistency that we have. They come and go frequently. Free markets are beautiful because they must do things such as try to offer better prices, shipping times, customer service for them to compete against their rivals. When they reach the same size as Amagi Metals and they still offer better prices, shipping times, and customer service, then kudos to them, they are clearly doing something right. Unfortunate as it is to break to everyone, the bitcoin community is not our primary market, nor is it the majority of our business. At this time we have yet to find a precious metals eCommerce dealer of our size that offers the same type of service that we do. And we plan to keep it that way. Even though the BTC community is not our primary target we do love the bitcoin community because we are advocates of free markets and alternative competing currencies which align closely with the values of many bitcoin enthusiasts. In addition, we would not be where we are today without the bitcoin community. For example, we receive the most feedback from the bitcoin community, probably because of the unique perspective that most of the members have, than any other group. As such, we hope to continue to serve and improve our services to the bitcoin community for a long time to come.

We would also like to make a request to some of the posters on our thread. It appears that we have attracted a few posters, that have low post numbers in which half, or more than half, of all their comments are nitpicking at every comment we are making in every thread that we post in, including this one, while aggressively promoting other dealers. It's uncool. We would appreciate the courtesy of keeping the comments to yourself or create your own "Amagi Haters Club" thread elsewhere. Thank you.
Activity: 329
LTC -> BTC -> Silver!
Whoa, I crawled out from under a rock and caught up with the SBSS/Mulligan Saga. This is some juicy stuff!

Quote from: CD
Order of mine from the 7th showed up today (the 14th).  In stock stuff, around a week total to arrive.  No complaints here, well packed, and the normal giant pain in the ass to open.
"24 business hours" with 8 hour days = 3 business days?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Found it!

Our bitcoin sales range between $500k-$1 million per month and that does not include our traditional sales which we usually do much more of than bitcoin sales. We actually do ship silver (that is not pre-ordered) within 24 business hours. Gold is now shipping 1-7 business days. We have hired several additional staff to speed up shipments. Now that the markets are no longer in relative turmoil shipments are getting sent pretty quickly. In addition, no precious metals eCommerce dealer ships same day. Call Provident Metals/APMEX/Gainesville. See how their business model works. Ours is pretty much the same, however we normally ship faster than them now...

Why are people waiting on their in-stock silver then?
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Not going to bother looking for it but someone. Quote him a few posts back saying 24hrs on instock silver..

It's fine I don't care.  I'll just order else where next time.
Their policy center at http://www.amagimetals.com/policy/shipping says to allow 3-5 business days after cleared payment, allowing another 7 for shipping.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
My order shipped same day after contacting support and posting here.. happy to get my order but if you're saying you ship instock silver in 24hrs do so.. I really wanted to order some of the atlas shrugged coins.
Pages:
Jump to: