Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 40. (Read 135736 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
You do understand that it costs a certain amount to make each piece no matter what the size, right?  Thats why 1 oz coins cost more per oz than 10 oz bars, etc.

The conversation is about silver diversification. Any time you're paying 50%+ over spot is stupid. 96% is ridiculous! It is no longer a good investment at that point.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
You do understand that it costs a certain amount to make each piece no matter what the size, right?  Thats why 1 oz coins cost more per oz than 10 oz bars, etc.
Activity: 27
Funny. APMEX sells 1 gram silver items. I think it 1 gram silver is important for silver diversification.

I apologize for the late reply.

It's hard for me to take anyone seriously that says that one gram silver products are good for “silver diversification”.

I will use your 1 gram Silver prospector round as a kind example even though the 1 gram American flag is even more outrageous.

Your list price is 1.22 per gram. Take that and multiply it by 31.1 to find how much you are paying per ounce…$37.94 per ounce. You are telling your customers that paying 92% over spot is good for “silver diversification”.

Should I use the 1 gram American flag as an example? I don't think you want me to.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
should contact them on their site they answer pretty fast, i think said about 2 weeks when i asked 1 weekago

order shipped
Activity: 980
Hey guys I am a little concerned here. You have very good ratings yet I ordered on June 16, 2013 (100007220 Order #) and haven't received my coin yet. I posted here on June 26, 2013 and you haven't responded. Can I please get a response from you?

Sorry about the delayed response! You ordered a pre-ordered item which is shipping 3-6 weeks after purchase. If you have any other questions, please let us know! Items that are not pre-orders are generally shipping 1-2 weeks after purchase. Thank you everyone!

Ahhh, that makes sense. I didn't see that it was a pre-order. Thank you for the response.
Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
Hey guys I am a little concerned here. You have very good ratings yet I ordered on June 16, 2013 (100007220 Order #) and haven't received my coin yet. I posted here on June 26, 2013 and you haven't responded. Can I please get a response from you?

Sorry about the delayed response! You ordered a pre-ordered item which is shipping 3-6 weeks after purchase. If you have any other questions, please let us know! Items that are not pre-orders are generally shipping 1-2 weeks after purchase. Thank you everyone!

Contact them through their customer support interface - they're usually very quick about getting back to people.  They're pretty badly backordered - I had some of my stuff close to a month delayed, but it shows up eventually.  They're legit.

Sounds good. I understand people are backlogged but typically only a couple weeks. At least all of my other orders from various vendors have only been two weeks max.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Contact them through their customer support interface - they're usually very quick about getting back to people.  They're pretty badly backordered - I had some of my stuff close to a month delayed, but it shows up eventually.  They're legit.
legendary
Activity: 2240
should contact them on their site they answer pretty fast, i think said about 2 weeks when i asked 1 weekago
Activity: 560
We have a booth at the Colorado Springs National Coin Show. We have thousands of dollars worth of gold and silver bullion. If you're in the area, come and say hello to your favorite bullion dealer. We are also accepting bitcoins in person! The only dealer here accepting bitcoins.

If we order in person, will you still require identifying information?
Any idea when the AG 47's will ship?

Still no word on my order. Can you please let me know when the AG 47 will ship?
We have a booth at the Colorado Springs National Coin Show. We have thousands of dollars worth of gold and silver bullion. If you're in the area, come and say hello to your favorite bullion dealer. We are also accepting bitcoins in person! The only dealer here accepting bitcoins.

Activity: 406
Just received my order.  Waiting kind of sucked but overall I'm very happy. 
Activity: 341
Not that it's a really big deal or anything, but when I click on the Libertad coin link it gives me a summery description of an ASE.

I ordered a few of the Libertads, BTW...looking forward to getting those!

Long shot, but...any chance of selling any Australian or Fiji silver in the future?  I think the Taku is just a stunning coin.
Any idea when the AG 47's will ship?
Activity: 28
Just received my first order from amagi, very smooth transaction, good international shipping times, no customs hassles.

Thanks very much, will use you guys again for sure

Thank you!

We have some updates:

This is the last week to enter into our Video Contest where we are giving away five ounces of silver, or the equivalent in bitcoins! http://www.amagimetals.com/blog/2013/06/03/amagi-metals-video-contest-what-do-americans-know-about-money/

Next weekend we will be at the Colorado Springs National Coin show and will be selling silver, and will be accepting bitcoins live at the show for precious metals! http://www.amagimetals.com/blog/2013/06/02/amagi-metals-colorado-springs-coin-show-june-28th-june-30th/

Come say hello, in person, to your favorite precious metals dealers!!

To date, Amagi Metals has done almost $2 million dollars in just bitcoin sales for the 2013 year. You guys rock!

Some awesome updates are coming to our website, including improved access and expansion to our Knowledge Center. We will be hiring some more staff in the next few months, so keep an eye out for job listings!

We will be listing Platinum products this week, so stay tuned!

time to join in the funnnn..imo my video is going to be the best..thanks
Do you guys ever get up to MN, ND, SD, or MT for coin shows?

As of right now the most north we go is Cheyenne, WY. We are expanding coin show operations in the region, but I think it might be a while until we get to any of those states!
I would like to point out that you do not have the best prices.  Roll Eyes Agora Commodities https://agoracommodities.com is cheaper and they seem to have a better selection too.

I'm pretty sure all of our prices are cheaper when you factor in shipping, especially for one ounce silver.

Gold is gold is gold and silver is silver is silver. Our mission statement is to simplify the buying process of precious metals. We like having a few, good quality, gold and silver products available that are not difficult to purchase or understand.

I never said Agora makes it difficult. If anything they're easier. They don't have products such as 1 gram of silver, aimed at less savvy shoppers.

Funny. APMEX sells 1 gram silver items. I think it 1 gram silver is important for silver diversification.
Activity: 336
Just received my first order from amagi, very smooth transaction, good international shipping times, no customs hassles.

Thanks very much, will use you guys again for sure

Thank you!

We have some updates:

This is the last week to enter into our Video Contest where we are giving away five ounces of silver, or the equivalent in bitcoins! http://www.amagimetals.com/blog/2013/06/03/amagi-metals-video-contest-what-do-americans-know-about-money/

Next weekend we will be at the Colorado Springs National Coin show and will be selling silver, and will be accepting bitcoins live at the show for precious metals! http://www.amagimetals.com/blog/2013/06/02/amagi-metals-colorado-springs-coin-show-june-28th-june-30th/

Come say hello, in person, to your favorite precious metals dealers!!

To date, Amagi Metals has done almost $2 million dollars in just bitcoin sales for the 2013 year. You guys rock!

Some awesome updates are coming to our website, including improved access and expansion to our Knowledge Center. We will be hiring some more staff in the next few months, so keep an eye out for job listings!

We will be listing Platinum products this week, so stay tuned!

Do you guys ever get up to MN, ND, SD, or MT for coin shows?
Pages:
Jump to: