Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 36. (Read 135736 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Activity: 329
LTC -> BTC -> Silver!
Okay, just placed an order (9:29pm PST) of some things that were in stock. I chose standard shipping. Let's see what all the hubub is about.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
This slow shipping crap on 'in stock items' isn't just this one customer I actually do have tracking number and orders placed with amagi that said in stock and took over well over 3 weeks to deliver during that time gold prices dropped 160 per oz.  I lost almost 2000$ in gold value because of this price drop on items that should have been 'in stock' and shipped PRIORITY!  The gold was a  long term investments any way and I will have it for years, but what if that wasn't my plans for it?  These were not small orders, at least not small to me.  The only thing that has ever been shipped in a reasonable amount of time were some silver bars that said 'immediate shipping' and they were shipped within a week that was the only order I have ever been satisfied with amagi.  

these were brand new OPM bars that said in stock, they had just got them after all the pamp and other bars were in delay.  Is said in stock when I ordered.
ordered 6/7/13
usps Shipped/Billed On:    06/27/2011 delivered 07/08/2013    also ups ground took a week to get here, not priority like I payed for
ordered 6/8/13
usps Shipped/Billed On:    06/27/201 delivered  07/08/2013  also they sent it ups ground took a week to get here, not priority like I payed for

I have other orders just the same, well none of them recent anymore.  I wouldn't put another penny into this company until they can get either their website 'instock' items and accurate or get a real assistant to process orders for you.  Your email feedback support is great.  Shipping, should be a very high priority for you.  I have had to email support after 2 weeks every order asking for an update.  At least support is quick and responsive.  But it doesn't really solve the problem

You can post this rant in another section or delete it but this is my experience with this company, I don't want to destroy your business in anyway I think its a great IDEA.  But I think changes need to be made for your business to be a real success.
Activity: 420
Would you be so kind to take that to another thread? Smiley  It's interesting, but I'd rather see actual documentation from one or both sides instead of a bunch of mud slinging scattered over pages and pages.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Would you like for me to post all of the emails full of lies you have sent me and correlate them to the lies you have continued to post here in the forums?

Could you? And the tracking number.
Activity: 651
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
Just got my most recent order in today...some silver rounds (the buffalo-nickel round and the new SBSS "Love" round, which just started shipping Monday) and airtites.  Previously when I had ordered silver and airtites, the rounds were loaded into plastic sleeves (as they usually ship) and the airtites shipped empty.  This time, the silver got loaded into the airtites before it was mailed...a nice touch.  I picked one product that was in stock and one that was coming soon, and the order shipped maybe a day after the "coming soon" item became available. That seems reasonably quick to me.
Activity: 91
The customer was trying to seek both the goods and the payment. All shipments arrived and were signed by the customer. In addition all emails were addressed and answered within 24 business hours.

Wait.. what?

I believe an email response was sent to you within 4 business hours as our policy is to respond to all email inquiries within 4 hours. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Exactly.....One lie after another.
The customer was trying to seek both the goods and the payment. All shipments arrived and were signed by the customer. In addition all emails were addressed and answered within 24 business hours.

You're completely insane. Would you like for me to post all of the emails full of lies you have sent me and correlate them to the lies you have continued to post here in the forums?

I can assure you that you dont but since you're attacking my character when I have displayed nothing but patience and respect while being lied to over an order in which you simply could of said wasn't in stock. I definitely have no need to scam you considering I ordered from you very frequently as you've already acknowledged.

Give up the B.S. and no I have not received my last order and I will NOT stop with my pursuit of a refund, believe me. You may be able to treat other customers like they are nothing and string them along but not this one.

For you to even sit here and post that im attempting to scam you is as ridiculous as you saying that you video taped my order going out. Once again, COMPLETE B.S. I would love for you to say that isnt true either. At the end of the day you all are extremely unprofessional and there is no way I would ever feel safe sending a single Bitcoin that way again. It may mean nothing which is not a problem but snakes and swindlers never succeed.

Activity: 329
LTC -> BTC -> Silver!
Hey Everybuggy. Can I interrupt to tell you what a great experience I had ordering silver eagles from Amagi? I ordered on a Sunday night. The next day I was sent tracking showing that my stuff had shipped. Couldn't have been faster.

I have since put orders in for stuff that is backordered/delayed. I will report how those orders go when I get them.

Thanks Amagi for taking my BTC and giving me silver!

Wait.. what?

I believe an email response was sent to you within 4 business hours as our policy is to respond to all email inquiries within 4 hours. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Interesting how many people are very forgiving of businesses that ship their "in stock" products late, don't own up to screw ups and generally don't seem to care much; and how many people jump on the bandwagon of criticism aimed at new legitimate businesses that actually ship items in a timely manner and go out of their way to listen to and do something about their customers' concerns/comments.
I'll see with my current wave of orders.  I haven't had any issues other than generally slow delivery, but I know that going in as most of the stuff I order is backordered.

The shipping info just means the label has been created - it doesn't mean it's actually been dropped into the postage system.

So far, everything I've ordered has shown up eventually.
A little slower than expected would of been fine if the product I order did not specifically say that it was currently in stock. Over a month waiting is hardly "slower than expected". An email was not sent to me 4 hours after my initial inquiry either. I was sent an email after I posted here in the forums about the situation, as I expected. At the end of the day I just honestly do not appreciate being strung along. I fully understand you are running a busy service so im just confused as to why you arent upfront and honest. Sending a customer a tracking number for an item that you currently do not have in your possession is not a honest business practice as im sure you know. Nor is specifically advertising an item as in stock when you know that is in fact not true. Nor is it a honest business practice to post in this forum that my order has been shipped when I have a email from you later that day saying it indeed has not been shipped at all.

Good business practice is also admitting to a f*** up and saying hey we're sorry we screwed up. I'm assuming that didn't really happen either.

Not even close. I just honestly dont understand why games are even necessary. Essentially a business is an extension of a persons character. With that being said, I highly doubt ill be doing business with an unnecessarily deceptive company/ person now that I am fully aware of it, especially when we're dealing with BTC.

Sounds like they're turning into Coinabul.
Alot of people may ignore this warning but

DO NOT ORDER FROM AMAGI METALS. 

The lies coming from these people are ridiculous, unacceptable and simply mind blowing to say the least.

Customer made several purchases from us over the last few months. All were delivered with signature confirmation by the same person.
Alot of people may ignore this warning but

DO NOT ORDER FROM AMAGI METALS. 

The lies coming from these people are ridiculous, unacceptable and simply mind blowing to say the least.
A little slower than expected would of been fine if the product I order did not specifically say that it was currently in stock. Over a month waiting is hardly "slower than expected". An email was not sent to me 4 hours after my initial inquiry either. I was sent an email after I posted here in the forums about the situation, as I expected. At the end of the day I just honestly do not appreciate being strung along. I fully understand you are running a busy service so im just confused as to why you arent upfront and honest. Sending a customer a tracking number for an item that you currently do not have in your possession is not a honest business practice as im sure you know. Nor is specifically advertising an item as in stock when you know that is in fact not true. Nor is it a honest business practice to post in this forum that my order has been shipped when I have a email from you later that day saying it indeed has not been shipped at all.

Good business practice is also admitting to a f*** up and saying hey we're sorry we screwed up. I'm assuming that didn't really happen either.

Not even close. I just honestly dont understand why games are even necessary. Essentially a business is an extension of a persons character. With that being said, I highly doubt ill be doing business with an unnecessarily deceptive company/ person now that I am fully aware of it, especially when we're dealing with BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: