Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 37. (Read 135736 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Ya nothing but LONG delays with amagi, I usually have to call or email after 2 weeks to remind them it hasnt shipped yet and these are "in stock" items.  Then suddenly my order is ready for shipment.  I have had a couple orders that took over 2 weeks to send then they sent it UPS ground which took another damn week, not sure why it was sent ground when I payed for PRIORITY, this happened with 2 different orders.  Not another order from me until you guys can get your act together.  Maybe try hiring an assistant.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
A little slower than expected would of been fine if the product I order did not specifically say that it was currently in stock. Over a month waiting is hardly "slower than expected". An email was not sent to me 4 hours after my initial inquiry either. I was sent an email after I posted here in the forums about the situation, as I expected. At the end of the day I just honestly do not appreciate being strung along. I fully understand you are running a busy service so im just confused as to why you arent upfront and honest. Sending a customer a tracking number for an item that you currently do not have in your possession is not a honest business practice as im sure you know. Nor is specifically advertising an item as in stock when you know that is in fact not true. Nor is it a honest business practice to post in this forum that my order has been shipped when I have a email from you later that day saying it indeed has not been shipped at all.

Good business practice is also admitting to a f*** up and saying hey we're sorry we screwed up. I'm assuming that didn't really happen either.
Activity: 546
I have a similar situation.  I am still waiting on an order placed on June 3.  It was finally shipped out to me, but it was not the correct order.  I sent back what I did not order and was told my correct order was shipping out.  I got a tracking number and it shows no delivery made.  Now my order is on hold again.  I wonder what they did with my order.  On the phone I was told it was sitting there ready to go, now its waiting on the mint.  The only explanations are that they took apart my order and sent it to other people, or it was never ready to begin with.

I think things will work out, I hope they will.  I am patiently waiting.  
Activity: 91
This is my 3rd order with Amagi. The first two weren't of any trouble whatsoever but the actions taken in reference to my third order is simply unacceptable.

My order was placed on July 2nd (specifically chose products in stock). Its is now the 31st and I have yet to receive my order or any explanation even after SEVERAL emails. On the 24th I was sent an email that my ordered had been shipped. That would of been great but the USPS tracking number Amagi directly sent me indicates nothing at all has even been sent. I was essentially sent tracking info from an electronic shipping label for a package that has never been received by USPS to be shipped.

Like I said in the beginning, the first two orders weren't bad but the stringing along and utter customer disregard is not acceptable for any order, let alone a larger sized one. I didn't want to post this experience but obviously it is probably the only way anything will get done about this situation.

Thank you for the post. The 5 gram gold bars were shipping a little slower than expected. However your order has shipped. I believe an email response was sent to you within 4 business hours as our policy is to respond to all email inquiries within 4 hours. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

A little slower than expected would of been fine if the product I order did not specifically say that it was currently in stock. Over a month waiting is hardly "slower than expected". An email was not sent to me 4 hours after my initial inquiry either. I was sent an email after I posted here in the forums about the situation, as I expected. At the end of the day I just honestly do not appreciate being strung along. I fully understand you are running a busy service so im just confused as to why you arent upfront and honest. Sending a customer a tracking number for an item that you currently do not have in your possession is not a honest business practice as im sure you know. Nor is specifically advertising an item as in stock when you know that is in fact not true. Nor is it a honest business practice to post in this forum that my order has been shipped when I have a email from you later that day saying it indeed has not been shipped at all.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
if we're talking silver maples then its $5 face value, $2500 for the box.
Activity: 33
just got my maple leafs today. you guys are my favorite metals dealer so far (fast shipping, tracking number, pay with BTC Smiley

i do have a question though. i understand buying a monster box (value over $10,000) requires an 8300 form to be filled because its legal tender. does this also apply to the generic rounds when the purchase is above $10,000 when paying with BTC?

At this time Form 8300 only applies if you purchase $10,000 worth of gold and silver in cash/money order or if you purchase legal tender coins with BTC. If you are purchasing bars/rounds, then we do not need you to fill out form 8300. Of course government regulations could change at any time in the future. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

But a monster box is only $500  Grin

they're $11,327.00 at time of writing

http://www.amagimetals.com/silver-maple-monster-box.html
legendary
Activity: 1136
Merit: 1001
just got my maple leafs today. you guys are my favorite metals dealer so far (fast shipping, tracking number, pay with BTC Smiley

i do have a question though. i understand buying a monster box (value over $10,000) requires an 8300 form to be filled because its legal tender. does this also apply to the generic rounds when the purchase is above $10,000 when paying with BTC?

At this time Form 8300 only applies if you purchase $10,000 worth of gold and silver in cash/money order or if you purchase legal tender coins with BTC. If you are purchasing bars/rounds, then we do not need you to fill out form 8300. Of course government regulations could change at any time in the future. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

But a monster box is only $500  Grin
Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:

Activity: 33

This is my 3rd order with Amagi. The first two weren't of any trouble whatsoever but the actions taken in reference to my third order is simply unacceptable.

My order was placed on July 2nd (specifically chose products in stock). Its is now the 31st and I have yet to receive my order or any explanation even after SEVERAL emails. On the 24th I was sent an email that my ordered had been shipped. That would of been great but the USPS tracking number Amagi directly sent me indicates nothing at all has even been sent. I was essentially sent tracking info from an electronic shipping label for a package that has never been received by USPS to be shipped.

Like I said in the beginning, the first two orders weren't bad but the stringing along and utter customer disregard is not acceptable for any order, let alone a larger sized one. I didn't want to post this experience but obviously it is probably the only way anything will get done about this situation.

Thank you for the post. The 5 gram gold bars were shipping a little slower than expected. However your order has shipped. I believe an email response was sent to you within 4 business hours as our policy is to respond to all email inquiries within 4 hours. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Activity: 91

Activity: 70
Ordered 2 silver Golden State Mint Bars but only received 1. Whats the deal?

Order #8565

Just got an email update:

Thank you for contacting us. Our apologies for the error and any inconvenience it may have caused. We will ship the missing 1 OZ Silver Golden State Mint bar and you will receive tracking from USPS.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Awesome, Thanks!

Guess I'll go ahead with the rest of my order.
Activity: 70
Ordered 2 silver Golden State Mint Bars but only received 1. Whats the deal?

Order #8565
Ernest Hancock will be interviewing Amagi Metals owner and anarchist, Stephen Macaskill, about bitcoins and the banking industry on LRN.FM today at 9am MST.

Listen to us talk about bitcoins!
Activity: 112
Priority Mail International Medium Flat Rate Box $76.26

International Priority $94.14

What is the difference?

International Priority is FedEx and Flat Rate Box is USPS.

How are the bank account issues going?

Thank you for asking! Bank of America and Wells Fargo will not open any business accounts of businesses that accept or even hold bitcoins. We submitted applications to IAFCU and Silicon Valley and look forward to hearing from them!

Hoping for good news on the banking front in future; though I ethically am very pleased at the refusal of BoA and WF to come to the table ( [though not as much yet] Barter, Bitcoin and Bullion; the triple B component to a bankers worst nightmare).

What is the difference?

International Priority is FedEx and Flat Rate Box is USPS.

Thank you for asking! Bank of America and Wells Fargo will not open any business accounts of businesses that accept or even hold bitcoins. We submitted applications to IAFCU and Silicon Valley and look forward to hearing from them!

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Has there been any problems shipping to Germany? Do I have to pay only the 7% Tax?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Less than 1% of our shipments are lost/damaged/stolen worldwide, including Germany. For tariff information please contact your local customs office.

Amagi Metals will have a table at the Castle Rock Gun Show in Colorado this weekend. Come by and party with your favorite bullion dealer! We will be accepting bitcoins live for precious metals.

What is the difference?
Has there been any problems shipping to Germany? Do I have to pay only the 7% Tax?

Less than 1% of our shipments are lost/damaged/stolen worldwide, including Germany. For tariff information please contact your local customs office.

Amagi Metals will have a table at the Castle Rock Gun Show in Colorado this weekend. Come by and party with your favorite bullion dealer! We will be accepting bitcoins live for precious metals.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: