Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 39. (Read 135736 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
Thank you for the follow-up, Stephen.
Do you plan to come to SoCal for any shows?

Thank you! As of right now we do not have any near-term plans for any coin shows in SoCal. From what we understand California has some strict regulations for precious metals dealers setting up booths in California, although we have not looked into it and cannot confirm this to be certain.

Our next coin show is on August 17th at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds in Golden, CO, followed by the Cheyenne Coin Show on September 7th, followed by the Denver Coin Show, October 25th-27th. We hope to see some bitcoin enthusiasts there! We will be promoting the shows more as they get closer.

We just completed our hiring process and welcomed a new member to our team. So we are no longer looking for a new employee!
Bank of the West is shutting down our account for accepting bitcoins.

We need some bank recommendations!

More here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1inixa/bank_of_the_west_is_shutting_down_our_bank/
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello all,
I am here to warn anybody that is, like me, new to Amagi and considering purchasing gold bullion from them.

I ordered 5 of their Five-gram PAMP Suisse Bars on June 27th and have yet to receive anything. Mind you, these were not marked as "Delayed" or back-ordered when I purchased them online. I did not hear anything for quite a while, until I emailed support on July 3rd and they responded on July 8th. I was informed that the holiday had delayed their order processing, so I played the waiting game some more. Then, on July 11th, I finally receive an email from support saying that my order is now "Shipping". Most people would have a different definition of shipping, as it is now 5 days later and it has not even been to the sorting facility, according to the USPS tracking link.

This is my first time ordering bullion ever, so I do not know if this is typical. I sincerely hope that I didn't order from Amagi right when they are starting to turn into a Coinabul. Is this how it normally goes? What is going on over there?

I believe your order was shipped yesterday. If you would like, we can share the tracking number. I'm not sure what Coinabul does, but our bitcoin sales are just a small fraction of our business..

Sadly, this is typical. While I don't have exact details on how each business works, it is too risky & costly to have a warehouse of silver and gold on-site.

I suggest you should seek out some large coin shows. Hand over a wad of cash and walk out with a hunk of metal. Usually no ID, receipts, or any other paperwork involved.

We are going to be at several coin shows this summer. The biggest one is going to be the Denver Coin Show in late October. Come check us out and say hello! We accept bitcoins on the spot as well.

My order just arrived! (It actually arrived yesterday, but I wasn't around to sign for it.)
I hope this delay was a fluke, as I do plan to order again in the future.
The option to purchase gold with Bitcoin is just too good to pass up...

Thank you for the follow-up, Stephen.
Do you plan to come to SoCal for any shows?
Did you know that Amagi Metals has the best prices of American Silver Eagles in the industry? Compare us to Gainesville, APMEX, Provident, etc.

http://www.amagimetals.com/ase

We're also shipping immediately.

Here is our monster box listing:

http://www.amagimetals.com/2013-american-silver-eagle-monster-box-500.html

how much would this cost to the ship to Canada and would I need to pay duty fee's?

Thank you for your interest. Shipping depends on how many you're purchasing, the value, and your location. To get a shipping quote, add them to your cart and select "Get Shipping Quote." Shipping to Canada ranges from $6 to $200. Please check with your local customs house on the duties. Tariffs are constantly changing in various countries, so we do not keep a list of different countries duties because they would become obsolete fairly quickly and we would not want to give our customers the wrong information.
Hello all,
I am here to warn anybody that is, like me, new to Amagi and considering purchasing gold bullion from them.

I ordered 5 of their Five-gram PAMP Suisse Bars on June 27th and have yet to receive anything. Mind you, these were not marked as "Delayed" or back-ordered when I purchased them online. I did not hear anything for quite a while, until I emailed support on July 3rd and they responded on July 8th. I was informed that the holiday had delayed their order processing, so I played the waiting game some more. Then, on July 11th, I finally receive an email from support saying that my order is now "Shipping". Most people would have a different definition of shipping, as it is now 5 days later and it has not even been to the sorting facility, according to the USPS tracking link.

This is my first time ordering bullion ever, so I do not know if this is typical. I sincerely hope that I didn't order from Amagi right when they are starting to turn into a Coinabul. Is this how it normally goes? What is going on over there?

I believe your order was shipped yesterday. If you would like, we can share the tracking number. I'm not sure what Coinabul does, but our bitcoin sales are just a small fraction of our business..

Sadly, this is typical. While I don't have exact details on how each business works, it is too risky & costly to have a warehouse of silver and gold on-site.

I suggest you should seek out some large coin shows. Hand over a wad of cash and walk out with a hunk of metal. Usually no ID, receipts, or any other paperwork involved.

We are going to be at several coin shows this summer. The biggest one is going to be the Denver Coin Show in late October. Come check us out and say hello! We accept bitcoins on the spot as well.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Did you know that Amagi Metals has the best prices of American Silver Eagles in the industry? Compare us to Gainesville, APMEX, Provident, etc.

how much would this cost to the ship to Canada and would I need to pay duty fee's?
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Hand over a wad of cash and walk out with a hunk of metal.

...and hope that what you're buying is actually gold/silver.
legendary
Activity: 1136
Merit: 1001
Hello all,

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
My order arrived just fine in good packaging  Cheesy. Thanks,

Here's a pic
Activity: 16
Hello all,

The warbird has now been released for pre-sale:

http://www.amagimetals.com/warbird.html

We are one of four dealers selling them and we have the lowest prices!
Got my coin. Thank you for the transaction!

Thank you! If you haven't noticed, we have lowered our prices on gold and silver and have some of the best prices in the industry! We have also upgraded our website to better inform customers on items that are delayed or pre-orders.

Amagi Metals has a job opening available in Denver, CO. It's a full time, salaried position, $30,000 per year. For more information: http://www.libertyguide.com/jobs/amagi-metals/

Platinum products are coming out this week!

Free shipping is now available for US customers who spend over $10,000.
Activity: 980
Got my coin. Thank you for the transaction!
what products do you usually have in high stock?

It depends on the market! We try to have Silver Eagles, Maples, and Gold Buffalos. Lately, however the US Mint and RCM have stopped or restricted production and sales of those silver products so there are many delays for them.
legendary
Activity: 2240
should contact them on their site they answer pretty fast, i think said about 2 weeks when i asked 1 weekago

order shipped

recived thanks
Activity: 33
what products do you usually have in high stock?
Received my order today and it all looks great. Thanks.

Wonderful! Thank you.

We have a lot of great silver products available for immediate shipping: http://www.amagimetals.com/silver/1-ounce.html

Thank you everyone for your support!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
Received my order today and it all looks great. Thanks.
I think the bitcoin community will love the new silver rounds that we are offering. They are Bradley Manning silver rounds. Profits from these rounds will go directly to supporting Bradley Manning's defense.

We are the first ones to ever offer and sell them. They are so new that we are still writing out the product description. You can see them here:

http://www.amagimetals.com/manning.html
Pages:
Jump to: