Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 52. (Read 135736 times)

Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
Love the products and prices so I recently placed my first order with you guys. Everything has gone smoothly(bitpay rox), however I've not received any tracking information on my order which is listed as shipped. I've requested clarification via email, but received no response, so I'm a little confused as to what's going on with my order. USPS tracking sux, but it at least provides some information. Without even this information I have no idea whatsoever when to expect a package of not insignificant value to arrive at my door.

Where/When did you send the email? We respond to all emails within 24 business hours. If you have not received a response, please send an email to [email protected]. Thank you for your business!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Love the products and prices so I recently placed my first order with you guys. Everything has gone smoothly(bitpay rox), however I've not received any tracking information on my order which is listed as shipped. I've requested clarification via email, but received no response, so I'm a little confused as to what's going on with my order. USPS tracking sux, but it at least provides some information. Without even this information I have no idea whatsoever when to expect a package of not insignificant value to arrive at my door.
We have added 5 gram gold PAMP bars:

http://www.amagimetals.com/special/5-gram-pamp-suisse-gold-bar.html

We are still waiting to get them from the dealer network, so there is a delay in shipping.
Any chance you might start carrying 90% silver coin face value rolls?

Not for about 6 months. Check back, though!

@boscorocks check back in about two days, they will be listed!

Our 1 ounce gold prices have all dropped by about $10 each. Silver Eagles, Silver Buffalo's, 1 ozt silver GSM, and 10 ozt NTR Bars have all dropped in price. After shipping, our prices are pretty comparable to APMEX, making us the cheapest precious metals to bitcoin company in the world.

I think we also do more bitcoin to precious metals transactions than any other precious metals business. Thank you for all your continued business!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

We also have 1/10 oz gold coins. Any specific size you would like to see? We will not be able to get them right away, but we would in 2-3 weeks from now.

I'd love to see the 2.5 and the 5 gram pamp gold bars. I was just thinking that with the current 1 gram bar costing less than half a Bitcoin, there might be interest in the larger ones as well (well I know I'd be interested, stacking the 1 gram bars in their packages is unwieldy). I don't know if anyone else would be interested or not though. So, it might not be the best plan for you to order them just on my request.

Thank you...
Thralen...

My vote also for the 2.5 or 5 gram Pamp. I would definitely be in the market for those.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Any chance you might start carrying 90% silver coin face value rolls?
Activity: 151
Trying you out for the first time, hope all goes well. Bummer about delays, I just added a couple silver maples to top up the order, sigh.
Anyone have any idea where I can find a Discount Code, the cart page shows the site has this option but I can't seem to find any codes available at this time.  Undecided

Unfortunately we do not have any discount codes at this time. However we will have free US shipping discount codes over a certain dollar amount coming soon.

@Thralen We will see if we can get the 5 gram gold bars in stock for now.

Some great news. We have joined a new dealer network, so our prices are going to slowly decrease over the upcoming weeks as our volume increases.

More great news, followed by not so great news. Freedom Girl, Slave Queen, and 1/2 ounce Marijuana silver rounds are coming in, so we are shipping those pre-orders out! Be sure to look for yours in the mail. Some of these orders were made at the end of February, so we have a lot of work and catching up to do on these pre orders. This means that other orders will be delayed shipping out. Shipping times should be back to normal after we have caught up with these orders early next week.

More not so great news. The Royal Canadian Mint and US Mint have sold more silver Maple Leaves and American Silver Eagles than any other year. Demand for these have gone through the roof. The mints have limited sales of these to catch up on production. This has created an even bigger shortage. The shortage is not just an Amagi Metals problem, it is a problem with most online and offline coin dealers recently. What does this mean for you? Purchases of these silver coins may take as long as 2 weeks to ship after today. This is not a problem with any of the gold coins/bars yet.

Thank you everyone for your patience and support!
Activity: 123

We also have 1/10 oz gold coins. Any specific size you would like to see? We will not be able to get them right away, but we would in 2-3 weeks from now.

I'd love to see the 2.5 and the 5 gram pamp gold bars. I was just thinking that with the current 1 gram bar costing less than half a Bitcoin, there might be interest in the larger ones as well (well I know I'd be interested, stacking the 1 gram bars in their packages is unwieldy). I don't know if anyone else would be interested or not though. So, it might not be the best plan for you to order them just on my request.

Thank you...
Thralen...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Anyone have any idea where I can find a Discount Code, the cart page shows the site has this option but I can't seem to find any codes available at this time.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
I will definitely keep you in mind!
I was wondering if you had any plans to stock any of the other pamp gold bars such as the 2.5 gram, 5 gram, or 10 gram. I know you have the 1 gram and 1 ounce bars but there is quite a disparate difference in the value between them.

Thank you...
Thralen

@iamag Thank you for your business! We are pleased to say that most of our bitcoin orders are over $1,000, and have ranged from $5-$40,000
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
recently made an order of over 1000 USD since I havent seen much report of transactions of this size ill be happy to let everyone know how prompt the service is for this, if anyone has please speak up it only will help their business by giving others piece of mind!,

hope to make this first of many thank you for the service you provide amagi! it is a great way to diversify
Activity: 123
I was wondering if you had any plans to stock any of the other pamp gold bars such as the 2.5 gram, 5 gram, or 10 gram. I know you have the 1 gram and 1 ounce bars but there is quite a disparate difference in the value between them.

Thank you...
Thralen
kgo
Activity: 548
Merit: 500

Thanks to the bitcoin community we need to hire an additional 1-2 employees. The bitcoin community has CREATED jobs. How cool is that?

Very awesome!  You should do a post on your blog.
Crap I didn't mean to hijack your thread, Amagimetals.  But since you sell silver, maybe you guys should try it. Smiley

They don't actually fire. At this time we are only going to sell the individual ones.
Activity: 609
Crap I didn't mean to hijack your thread, Amagimetals.  But since you sell silver, maybe you guys should try it. Smiley
Activity: 609
I see you are selling my new favorite silver pieces, the .45 Silver Bullet Round.

Will you also be selling the boxes of ten with certificate of authenticity as in the photo below?

Will those actually fire? 

I was debating creating some real silver bullets, but like a normal brass casing with powder and primer, but the actual payload itself being pure silver.  I figure in a societal collapse, it could be traded as both bullets and silver.  I'm trying to decide what the "value", per se, would be - as in would you trade it as a normal bullet, or would the purchaser see the value of the silver in it as well, and trade knowing that it would fire if they really needed it to, but maybe keep using it as silver instead.

I would then create different sized calibers (center-fire), from .223 all the way up to .45 Long Colt (maybe the .454 Casull).  Maybe even shotgun with the balls of shot being silver, too (but normal plastic casing).   

If anyone wants to beat me to that idea, that's fine, just send one my way as a nod of thanks for the awesome idea. Smiley
Our prices can now be displayed in bitcoins!!!!!

On the top right there is a currency selector dropdown. Prices can be displayed in British Pounds, USD, Bitcoins, or Euros!

Looks awesome with the BTC price. You may need to increase the number of digits displayed though. Most of the 1% discounts show the same amount as the list price.

We are working on it. Thank you for the heads up!

Sorry for the slow responses. We are doing about $30,000/day in just bitcoin sales over the last few days. You guys are freaking amazing!

Thanks to the bitcoin community we need to hire an additional 1-2 employees. The bitcoin community has CREATED jobs. How cool is that?

We posted an update for some of our pre-orders on Facebook. We should be shipping most of the pre-orders out by next week.
Activity: 388
Our prices can now be displayed in bitcoins!!!!!

On the top right there is a currency selector dropdown. Prices can be displayed in British Pounds, USD, Bitcoins, or Euros!

Looks awesome with the BTC price. You may need to increase the number of digits displayed though. Most of the 1% discounts show the same amount as the list price.
Pages:
Jump to: