Pages:
Author

Topic: Amagi Metals - Best Prices of Gold & Silver for Bitcoins - page 55. (Read 135736 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Hello,

Is there any slower and cheaper shipping alternative to Europe for something like 5x 1/10oz gold rounds? I'm considering getting some silver and gold games going on at taabl.net but your shipping price makes it hard for smaller quantities.

For a tracking number to Europe, the cheapest shipping option is about $60 (this is a rough estimate). This does not include insurance either. If you find a cheaper shipping option that includes tracking we would love to hear about it!

Isn't Registered Mail fully trackable, and intended for high value shipments?

I've used it a few times, and it cost maybe $12 on top of the cost of First Class.  It's been a while though, it could be more now.

Looking at USPS site I can't find anything significantly cheaper, except for First Class that I can't tell if it is registered or not.

If it were the other way around I could send for much, much (did I mention much?) cheaper, but US->EU I wouldn't even know where to start looking outside USPS.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Hello,

Is there any slower and cheaper shipping alternative to Europe for something like 5x 1/10oz gold rounds? I'm considering getting some silver and gold games going on at taabl.net but your shipping price makes it hard for smaller quantities.

For a tracking number to Europe, the cheapest shipping option is about $60 (this is a rough estimate). This does not include insurance either. If you find a cheaper shipping option that includes tracking we would love to hear about it!

Isn't Registered Mail fully trackable, and intended for high value shipments?

I've used it a few times, and it cost maybe $12 on top of the cost of First Class.  It's been a while though, it could be more now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
Silver bars just arrived today, a day ahead of USPS' original estimate. Bars are beautiful and in great condition. I definitely plan on buying from Amagi again! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Great! Buying silver with BTC = awesome.  Grin
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Received my gold today it's beautiful. Thanks!
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
We are constantly fed the bill of goods at this forum how advantageous it is for merchants to sell for btc, because it's "virtually free" to pay with it, compared to any other form of payment, because it's like "totally decentralized", non-Fed or bank,  digital freedom "cash", man!   Roll Eyes
Right now, it seems even more advantageous to the merchant because the btc is gaining value so quickly against the "worthless fiat" we all hate so much here.

With all that in mind, explain to me please why your prices are still higher if I pay you in btc, than if I send my "worthless fiat" via check or money order to APMEX to buy the same thing?
legendary
Activity: 896
New website looks good!
Activity: 519
Merit: 501
:|: AmagiMetals :|: AnthemGold :|: HERC :|:
If you've purchased from us and your order is complete, please feel free to write us a bitcoin review:

http://www.thebitcoinreview.com/site.php?site_id=996

I think you also earn bitcoins when you write reviews!
Hello,

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Hello,

Activity: 89
My order status is "Processing" for 2 days  Embarrassed

is this another scam?

If you are inquiring about your order, please contact us.

We have been in business for 4 years and accepting bitcoins is only a part of our business. I don't think any of our employees are interested in being involved in law suits and going to jail.

You can contact us at [email protected] with your order number, or give us a call at (800) 882 - 8496, M-F, 8am - 5pm.

Got a reply to my email Smiley and hopefully my order will be sent soon, they said 3-6 days to ship it. i was not aware to that,
Will keep update when i get it,
Thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Sorry I'm late putting this in. Got my order Thursday. All was exactly as i asked for.

Thanks, Amagi!

is this another scam?

If you are inquiring about your order, please contact us.

We have been in business for 4 years and accepting bitcoins is only a part of our business. I don't think any of our employees are interested in being involved in law suits and going to jail.

You can contact us at [email protected] with your order number, or give us a call at (800) 882 - 8496, M-F, 8am - 5pm.
Activity: 89

is this another scam?
Ordered some gold this weekend  Grin excited!!!!

Thank you for your business!

It took us 3 months to get $50,000 in bitcoin sales and 8 days to get another $50,000. You guys freaking rock!

We updated our website. We are also still working on getting prices in bitcoins and USD on our website, and getting the live price ticker back on the website.
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Ordered some gold this weekend  Grin excited!!!!
Will you be getting silver in bigger portions then 1 ounce?

We have them in right now, actually!

http://www.amagimetals.com/10-oz-silver-ntr-bar.html
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Will you be getting silver in bigger portions then 1 ounce?
legendary
Activity: 966

One recommendation - the ability to view prices in BTC before adding to the cart and selecting payment.  Othe than that, I think the site looks fine.

That's actually why we want to hire a programmer, preferably one who knows and understands BTC. It looks as if nobody is up for the task though Sad

Long ago I wrote this tiny script to do just that.  It might still work:

http://www.illumina23.com/usd2btc/1.0/usd2btc.pl
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
If you want to add it to just the listing of each individual item, MtGox has tickers that adjust with the going rate

I think it might be more difficult - it would need to factor in the spot cost of the metal. 
Pages:
Jump to: