Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazing profits from ICO’s? ✅ - page 2. (Read 1527 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
May 05, 2018, 10:46:38 PM
If we invest in ico is amazing profit if their ico succes..but if not we will broken..how to look good project ico or scam ico..many people try check website but their ico is very hard to choose where good ico project
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 10:29:43 PM
The idea where people can jump in a start up company and make huge profits, rather than the banks and private investors reaping all the rewards. Imagine if you could of got into Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, or any tech start up before it was even public. The new wave of investing is going to change many lives!
Activity: 126
May 05, 2018, 10:16:45 PM
Yes there are big profits in ICO but make sure you choose legit and trusted project and als the team are obedient in doing their part in developing the project and promoting for more marketing . An example of this was the bitxoxo they have trading platform that is running since 2016 and they conducted an ICO and the presale was a success and now main sale is ongoing and many people are participating in it and i can see great success here. Many people supporting the project and participating on the ICO
Activity: 112
May 05, 2018, 08:50:36 AM
Ico is profitable yes but be cautios on choosing a legit ico i choose ico mostly from exchanger and one of it is bitxoxo very legit operating since 2016 top bitcoin exchanger in india the experience in trading industries are proven so i dont hesitate to join when they launch ico last april they are on presale you might be interested
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
May 02, 2018, 01:40:28 AM
There are lots of amazing profits in ICO companies, because they help other people to increase their earnings in annual basis.
Through ICO they can be able to lessen the poverty rate which is the greatest problem of the whole world that faces nowadays.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
April 25, 2018, 03:15:29 PM
Participation in ICO projects can make a very good profit if the project is successful. At the same time, investing in these projects has always been and still is quite risky due to the large number of fraudsters in this activity. Therefore, in order to raise the ICO projects to a new level, it is necessary to regulate this process in order to make it transparent and protect the rights of investors. Although this problem has ripened long ago, little has been done to regulate it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 25, 2018, 02:51:31 PM
In order to sell it on the market there needs to be buy orders placed by someone else so yes there need to be interest from new investors in order for you to take any profits
that is why we have to find the largest market volumes so that our sell order can be quickly bought by many buyers who have made purchasing requests. so we do not have to wait too long to sell it and not take much of our time
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
April 25, 2018, 02:45:07 PM
If we consider a dozen projects, It will be very good if at least one is successful. One person is not able to pick up ten potentially successful projects out of hundreds. To do this, you need to work in a team. Now a lot of sites with rating. I believe that 100% is impossible to trust them.
Well in order to have some good chances better to work with the team itself, if you will be able to make it since the beginning then you have some edge,
people who wants to earn from ICO's need to take a lots of effort to spare time working with the dev and also to find such project that have potential usage, we are all wanted to earn from this type of investment so we should be keen finding those opportunities.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 02:30:35 PM
How to say so that no one offends, I think that now the market is so weak that every exit ICO, more precisely, its completion leads to a collapse in the price of a token or coin, all because people today are simply mad with such a possibility as crypto-currencies, so today the situation is such, but as soon as bitcoin gets its positions everything can change.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
April 25, 2018, 02:27:47 PM
Yes you could earn an amazing amount of profit by joining their ICO,
Just imagine having more token than what you paid for getting their early bonus .
But there are always a risk in joining an ICO what if their project fail what if they are just a scam,
So you better do some research before giving it to them.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
April 25, 2018, 02:27:18 PM
In order to sell it on the market there needs to be buy orders placed by someone else so yes there need to be interest from new investors in order for you to take any profits
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
April 25, 2018, 02:22:52 PM
wanna some advise for next great ICO and more profitable invest? this is my opinion :
1. XYO
2. DAOstack
3. Bitnation (Last day is Today)
4. Shivom
5. Smart Containers

take a proper research on it...and good luck, see you on top
it seems that all the projects you mentioned are handled by amazix team. I heard that the projects that amazix team handle on average to be successful. I think we can try.
and there are also additional, multiversum projects. they have been reached softcap and the ICO will start in a few days
Activity: 112
April 25, 2018, 02:21:49 PM
If we consider a dozen projects, It will be very good if at least one is successful. One person is not able to pick up ten potentially successful projects out of hundreds. To do this, you need to work in a team. Now a lot of sites with rating. I believe that 100% is impossible to trust them.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
April 25, 2018, 02:17:15 PM
so many icos in market, and maximum icos fail after launching in exchange, but some icos are really profitable.
Activity: 406
April 25, 2018, 02:11:08 PM
for the last 3 months I have not seen a huge profit. I think that after the turn of the market you can expect some profit. All the coins that came out in this difficult period for the whole market could be bought cheaper for the ICO, so just wait for the right moment and fix the profit.
Activity: 280
April 25, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
Amazing site, thanks for sharring. But I still think that a year ago profits were even bigger than that. So wait till
Activity: 111
April 25, 2018, 02:05:27 PM
really, crypto investment takes a long time if we want a big profit and of course when we choose ICO that our money will we invest it then we must be thorough and really understand on the ICO so we do not regret it later on
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
April 25, 2018, 02:01:04 PM
The profits CAN BE amazing but just like any businesses something like 98% of them fail. So even though ICOstats shows some good profits, it doens't meant that everything we HODL will make us rich
Activity: 392
Ccfound
April 25, 2018, 08:43:03 AM
wanna some advise for next great ICO and more profitable invest? this is my opinion :
1. XYO
2. DAOstack
3. Bitnation (Last day is Today)
4. Shivom
5. Smart Containers

take a proper research on it...and good luck, see you on top
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 08:19:53 AM
The interests of ICO are truly amazing. At the same time, its risks are also huge. If you want to obtain amazing benefits, then you must bear high risks. I do not like ICO because most of ICOs are scam now.
Pages:
Jump to: