Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazing profits from ICO’s? ✅ - page 8. (Read 1505 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
November 22, 2017, 11:27:16 AM
those days are probably over....

ico's are usually a sure way for most to lose their btc currently
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
November 22, 2017, 11:24:20 AM
This is really nice and trustworthy site. Filters are very usefull. But i want to check latest ICO projects.
Coinmarketcap is a nice one but these filters are more usefull.

thanks for the suggestion, now i know that site is right, i mean a legendary member suggest me that. do you have own though about what ICO to invest i better listen it from you than read elsewhere i guess
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
November 22, 2017, 11:09:06 AM
This is really nice and trustworthy site. Filters are very usefull. But i want to check latest ICO projects.
Coinmarketcap is a nice one but these filters are more usefull.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
November 22, 2017, 11:04:38 AM
The only trustworthy website is coinmarketcap. It is shown all the history of price changing for token.
And it is east to use. Just chose the market you want to trade on.
yeah better like that, outhere so many website that make a review about ICOs but some of them maybe got paid to promote and make good review about that project, who know though
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 11:01:35 AM
The only trustworthy website is coinmarketcap. It is shown all the history of price changing for token.
And it is east to use. Just chose the market you want to trade on.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
November 22, 2017, 10:58:57 AM
Hi,

I think some people need more patient with their investment in ICO.
Check www.icostats.com. The profits are amazing!

You also need to have a good project for profits..
do that icostats website trust worthy ? i have few hundred dolar and want to invest in alt and just leave it for a year, do token from ICO can keep his stability ? i mean they not dump so fast i always worried about something like that
Activity: 459
Merit: 117
November 22, 2017, 10:51:47 AM
Without patient in investment and msny things in life, one may stand ti lose out a lots. I have in sone situation waited for my investment to grow in some ICO and the waiting becsne futile at the end! Notwithstanding, many ICO recently have done 10 to 15 times profit for me!
agree all we need is patience and choose the right ico to invest, and dont sell all your token or coin after ICO end just to search quick buck but miss the opportunity to have more by hodling
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
November 22, 2017, 10:47:30 AM
Sure you always can make a good profits from ICO but as long you choose the right one, real ICO that have real project not like ponzi scheme or something. Alwast check before you make an investment just like you say mabe we need to do reasearch first and see their review and else
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 10:45:57 AM
Without patient in investment and msny things in life, one may stand ti lose out a lots. I have in sone situation waited for my investment to grow in some ICO and the waiting becsne futile at the end! Notwithstanding, many ICO recently have done 10 to 15 times profit for me!
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
November 22, 2017, 10:43:12 AM
Yes sometimes people crying when the project is launched after 2 weeks  Grin
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 09:14:45 AM
Hi,

I think some people need more patient with their investment in ICO.
Check www.icostats.com. The profits are amazing!

You also need to have a good project for profits..
Pages:
Jump to: