Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazing profits from ICO’s? ✅ - page 6. (Read 1505 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
December 08, 2017, 06:31:52 PM
This site shows only successful IСO, which can mislead you. In fact, a lot of depreciated coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
December 08, 2017, 06:00:39 PM
Good ICOs has the potential to reward investors amazing profit both on short or long term ventures;it's just to learn to be courageous and invest the maximum amount you can afford to bear in the event of low return on short term investment.
Investing in ICOs has advantage especially with investing with small amount and with time, will make investors  rich.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 04:57:27 PM
Yes You can make good monye With ICOs, you have to be careful tough. You can find good ICO list www.listico.io Ongoing and Upcoming ICOs
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 01:36:38 PM
Hi,

I think some people need more patient with their investment in ICO.
Check www.icostats.com. The profits are amazing!

You also need to have a good project for profits..

profit is amazing if you use this site only .

90% of ICOs died or Scam but when win will get good profits
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 11:17:02 AM
The only trustworthy website is coinmarketcap. It is shown all the history of price changing for token.
And it is east to use. Just chose the market you want to trade on.
yeah better like that, outhere so many website that make a review about ICOs but some of them maybe got paid to promote and make good review about that project, who know though

You are right I came across an ICO in the month of august as a bounty hunter, the ICO got good rating on icowatchlist but the outcome of the ICO doesn't deserve such rating. Many ICOs pay for good rating.
I also started in August and only then I ran into the ICO for the first time, it's a shame that I did not have any experience in investing then, as then there were a lot of projects where it was possible to make good money. Now there are fewer such projects.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 10:45:03 AM
I agree there is lots of money to be made in ICO's although in order to turn a profit like anything you need to research the company and there product to make sure they are offering something useful and something that isn't already in the market. You can't expect to make big money investing in something that has already been done. If you find a solid project and they have a good product and a strong dev team then the moon is where you will go. Research is key for ICO's to be sure you find a gem. Even inferior ICO's are able to make a profit if you find the right time to sell.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 10:35:53 AM
ICO is a first platform of a coin. so if the project is made by good plan the future of the coin will be shine. And you are the person if buy it on the ICO stage will be profitable. But you have to be patient always in there. It takes few time to go your goal. So ICO is a great platform to catch out a coin so early with lots of greedy bonus.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
December 04, 2017, 10:31:53 AM
The only trustworthy website is coinmarketcap. It is shown all the history of price changing for token.
And it is east to use. Just chose the market you want to trade on.
yeah better like that, outhere so many website that make a review about ICOs but some of them maybe got paid to promote and make good review about that project, who know though

You are right I came across an ICO in the month of august as a bounty hunter, the ICO got good rating on icowatchlist but the outcome of the ICO doesn't deserve such rating. Many ICOs pay for good rating.
Activity: 84
Tokenpay
December 04, 2017, 10:26:11 AM
Your post subject and post comment do not sync. What you were trying to convey?
Activity: 98
December 04, 2017, 09:35:44 AM
Good site,but coinmarketcap is the best in my opinion
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
November 26, 2017, 08:15:13 AM
those days are probably over....

ico's are usually a sure way for most to lose their btc currently

sure if them not really choose the right ICO and just go to some ICO that offers fast cash and in just a few month. ill beter hodl my crypto or maybe choose the right ICO and invest in it
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 08:08:14 AM
Hi,

Don't really believe it but don't really disagree 100%.

There're still some hope form the ICO but don't know why they are being jerk at sometimes. They could just raise the money honestly then develop the real projects for different product and services. I mean don't know why they need to go other way round get the money and fly away.

I like many projects currently going on and I think the team is core part who needs to be very very honest about the investment of themselves as well as others. But the as they say, golden period is already over for the ICO. Hope that there will some different kind of investment into ICO coming which can provide us better investment plans.
Activity: 266
November 26, 2017, 08:04:43 AM
Hi,

Yes, I see it. Thank you for the link. This stuff is a really stunning tool for tracking the status of projects that have already recently launched their ICOs, and for their analysis.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
November 24, 2017, 02:12:24 PM
Hi,

Yes, this is why you should always do a lot of research and ask a lot of questions before picking an ICO to join. Good research always pays off!
November 24, 2017, 01:44:24 PM
It's hard to find a promising ICO, I missed some great ICOs like ledger and UAHPAY power.
I support Paypro hopefully this ICO is successful.

I also missed some ICOs  Sad
Tomorrow It’s my day 😊
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
November 23, 2017, 11:39:05 PM
It's hard to find a promising ICO, I missed some great ICOs like ledger and UAHPAY power.
I support Paypro hopefully this ICO is successful.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 23, 2017, 10:56:22 PM
Indeed, so far, ICOs have brought huge benefits to early investors, but as more and more people join, ICOs are nowhere to go and find it hard to tell if it is a good project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 04:43:16 PM
I invested in a project related to real estate. I think this is a reliable investment of money. The project works on the basis of already existing business. Here is their website http://www.nedviga.realty
How are the successes, what are the forecasts? Why do you advise it, Have you invested in real estate projects before?
Activity: 56
November 23, 2017, 04:01:18 PM
I think there are some greate ICOs , but people need to find them, Power Ledger was great recent ico, people made a lot of many. hopefully, bitclave will follow it.
November 23, 2017, 03:54:56 PM
In my opinion, the rate of return of ICO projects is far worse than before and the risks are gradually increasing. Therefore, it is not the time to make major investments in ICOs, but more about the teams and technologies behind them.

No I don’t think so.. there are more ICO’s now. You need to pick the right ones.
A couple of weeks ago genesis was a good profitable ico.
Pages:
Jump to: