Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon gonna accept BTC?? - page 3. (Read 2530 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
September 25, 2017, 02:23:50 PM

unfortunately the news is fake. if the news is true it will greatly affect the bitcoin value. and I'm sure if amazon is applying the system via bitcoin there will be many more such services following the amazon step. but unfortunately this is just a rumor.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
September 25, 2017, 02:21:40 PM
I read this on Twitter as well but it turned out to be just FUD news unfortunately. But I think it would be a little early for a company as big as Amazon to accept bitcoin just yet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 02:20:31 PM
i saw this news on a big news website it can be true.I hope it...if its happen,I can't imagine how it will grow.we all sure to bring a smile to our faces
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
September 25, 2017, 02:16:55 PM
Does anyone have any insight into this being true? Also any other big retailers planning? All I could find was this link:cutive/]https[Suspicious link removed]cutive/

This made a buzz last weekend in the Twitter world and most of cryptohandlers there almost believed it. Unfortunately, the news is just an inaccurately translated article that produced unreal information about Bitcoin being accepted by Amazon. This is by no means a very good move (if this is true) but I hate to have this kind of news flying around just to learn that it is not indeed happening.

But in my opinion, Amazon will accept BTC in the future as a mode of payment to their services. We know that this company embraces change especially when it will provide ease for their users. This will be a big step from their company and will provide positive exposure for BTC to other people who is not yet aware of its existence. 
Activity: 173
September 25, 2017, 02:05:14 PM
Amazon is going forward!
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
September 25, 2017, 02:03:10 PM
That will be amazing if amazon accept bitcoin.I like Amazon very much because it's no 1 online shop with huge collection.I really love to shop in Amazon.But I don't know Amazon will accept bitcoin or not but If they do then more people will start shopping in Amazon.I am really looking forward to next updates about it.
Activity: 515
Merit: 101
September 25, 2017, 02:01:30 PM
I dont hold any bitcoin but congrat for bitcoin holder. this news can make bitcoin price go back to 5k$. maybe?
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
September 25, 2017, 01:58:54 PM
I dont think the news is true because Amazon's CEO or chair persons may have bought a bag of Bitcoins but they will never accept them as a payment gateway as no listed company can process cryptos with caution.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 01:56:03 PM

maybe this is part of the rumor, but I dont know the purpose and purpose of the news. I'm not too sure, but if you see the link does not exist and has been suspended.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
September 25, 2017, 01:48:58 PM
this is good news, if amazon receive bitcoin will certainly bring positive impact for bitcoin and of course price will be more expensive.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 01:40:47 PM
Maybe I just heard it but how to see AMAZON accept BTC because I do not know please tell how how ,, now the price of 1 BTC soaring.
it's just on amazon plan. when bitcoin is list on amazon beside cc and paypal that will make btc to da moon.
Activity: 476
September 25, 2017, 01:35:14 PM
Maybe I just heard it but how to see AMAZON accept BTC because I do not know please tell how how ,, now the price of 1 BTC soaring.
Activity: 238
September 25, 2017, 12:59:48 PM
Since i dont see how official this is am going to say its not true but personally it will be great news for Amazon to accept BTC. Was thinking Alibaba will be on before China started hating on BTC now if Amazon will be rational enough to make that step i believe there will be greatness breeding with BTC
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
September 25, 2017, 12:53:58 PM
Does anyone have any insight into this being true? Also any other big retailers planning? All I could find was this link:cutive/]https[Suspicious link removed]cutive/

I dont really believe this news. but when that happens this is a chance of bitcoin increase, but I think this news is just a rumor that lies.
Activity: 293
September 25, 2017, 12:45:25 PM
Nope, it's all bullshit, don't believe Amazon will accept anything until they say it themselves.

Lets just hope that it will be a reality. We all know that amazon accepting bitcoin will be a huge leap for bitcoin as there are a lot of people who uses their services.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
September 25, 2017, 12:39:57 PM

Yes, that is true. i am looking for news references from amazon directly but no. whoever preach this rumor. not clear
Activity: 331
September 25, 2017, 12:36:36 PM

That was a great idea! Many people would be happy about that especially those person who are the buyers in the marketplace Amazon. And ofcourse it is the opportunity of having a easy and less hassle transactions. Many person would rather to buy in the Amazon than in other because as I can see many people are holding btc nowadays.
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
September 25, 2017, 12:31:17 PM

I think it is a good idea because we all know that there are many people that are buying and having transactions in amazon so we must make that transactions very easy and hassle free. So I think if they're going to accept bitcoin their customers are going to rise and many people would actually prefer to buy in amazon than in others marketplace.
Activity: 476
September 25, 2017, 12:30:47 PM
I think if Bitcoin starts getting more and more popularity, Amazon will surely start accepting payments in Bitcoin. They might have even started searching a safe way to do this!  But it would be nice for them, because new and more people might start using bitcoin also.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
September 25, 2017, 12:25:19 PM
It'll be great if amazon accept btc. Because amazon has huge marketplace in hole world. But I didn't hard any believable news about that. Whatever it is I think it's a fake news. But we wish one day amazon will must accept btc. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: