Pages:
Author

Topic: Amazon gonna accept BTC?? - page 5. (Read 2530 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 03:48:37 AM
Is it true as I have started earning in bitcoins now so would like to shop a lot

May be it is a roumer

As site like Amazon which is earning so much with the local currency wont take risk with bitcoins

As bitcoins are not popular with the poor people who also have started shopping in Amazon
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 25, 2017, 03:37:14 AM
Rumors and fake news will always exist. Dont believe anything unless amazon says so. Also imagine the impact it would have on the bitcoin price if it was really the case? Amazon would not be able to sell anything for less than 0.000001 bitcoin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 03:32:33 AM
its already been debunked
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
September 25, 2017, 03:28:55 AM
Is it real? Also heard alibaba also planning the same
No i don't think it is real even, although i hope it is real too but the op does not give any detail the source of information about it, there is no link of website on there. It will be real until there is official announcement from Amazon website,  if you want buy something on Amazon use bitcoin, all of us can use purse.io to find the products and pay them use bitcoin, you will get discount too purchase of products use bitcoin on purse.io . Good luck
Activity: 127
September 25, 2017, 03:17:21 AM
We have to wait until Amazon confirms, but anyway sooner o later Amazon or other internet relatailer will accept BTC. When they do it it will be good por BTC, as it will be more popular. Many BTC holders will use it because buying direct withour any third party has advantages: more fast, secure, no fees for intermediaries and easy.

Zrs
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 02:52:19 AM
if amazon accept bitcoin,this will be awesome for bitcoin holders and miners. but we had better wait for the official announcement from amazon.we hope thar by October, they may announce their official information about bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
September 25, 2017, 02:45:40 AM
I really look forward in using my bitcoins on Amazon. Also this would help us it will open the way to other onlines stores.. I like a copy/paste practice. When one does it, the rest follow.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
September 25, 2017, 02:40:28 AM
I heard of a petition that wants amazon to accept btc & ltc. Have no source but it would be legit!

it is true, there have been a rather popular petition to get Amazon to accept bitcoin and litecoin but a petition is just a petition it doesn't mean they are accepting it. it takes time and more petition for a big business like Amazon to allow bitcoin on their site but i do really believe that they will accept bitcoin sooner than you think. there is enough demand for it anyways.
Activity: 53
September 25, 2017, 02:40:24 AM
if they have official announcement, that would be true.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
September 25, 2017, 02:32:23 AM
Well if that's true, that is a good idea, very easy and convinient for us having a bitcoin. But also please put some discounts on a delivery outside the country  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
September 25, 2017, 02:29:47 AM
Hoping that this news were true so that crypto and bitcoin users like us would have more convenience or options to use BTC. Although personally, I'd rather not use or spend my BTC in on a regular basis or for things found on amazon but it may be useful if you don't own a credit card or happen to be short in cash at the moment. This would also increase the popularity of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as the people who use amazon would probably get curious and interested upon hearing about it or seeing it. This would diversify the world of online payments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
September 25, 2017, 02:02:08 AM
One day it may be possible. But at the moment I don't think so. But I know sites like fiver and namecheap accepts bitcoin.
It can be very possible bruv! That is if they want to. Moreover! What makes you think it is impossible? Purse.io for some years now have been able to integrate amazon cart into their platform to enable users buy goods using bitcoin although it is somehow related to P2P process with someone with a gift card helping with the purchase. However, there are so many ways amazon can integrate this directly to enable sellers use it as an option for payment method if they wish.
Activity: 126
September 25, 2017, 02:01:18 AM
I heard of a petition that wants amazon to accept btc & ltc. Have no source but it would be legit!
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
September 25, 2017, 01:57:59 AM
Even if Amazon is going to be accepting bitcoin, is it James Altucher report we are going to rely on as an authentic news? The CEO of Amazon never came out to mention they are going to be doing that anytime soon and even if they have the mind of doing so, what we still have now is just basic speculation. The only last thing I heard was change.org sending a petition to Amazon CEO to consider including Bitcoin and Litecoin as means of payment for users which since then, there has been no word about any development regarding that.
Activity: 336
September 25, 2017, 01:53:30 AM
better of all wait and check what will  happened-in any case what we do)
Activity: 81
September 25, 2017, 01:42:54 AM
One day it may be possible. But at the moment I don't think so. But I know sites like fiver and namecheap accepts bitcoin.
Activity: 364
September 25, 2017, 01:40:17 AM
According to a newsletter from The James Altucher Report, Amazon will soon begin accepting Bitcoin, which they will officially announce as early as October 26th during their earnings conference call.
Source: https://squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/

How Reliable is the Source?

James Altucher has (co)founded more than 20 companies, authored 11 books, and has been a contributor to several major publications.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
September 25, 2017, 12:56:22 AM
Does anyone have any insight into this being true? Also any other big retailers planning? All I could find was this link:cutive/]https[Suspicious link removed]cutive/
The rumor is completely unverified. Never believe in such things unless there is an official statement from  the company itself. Amazon is already doing really well and I don't think that its in any desperate need to accept bitcoin in order to boost itself up. Still if Amazon decides to introduce it, it will be a great boon for the community and the price of bitcoin itself. If amazon starts accepting it then we can expect a large crowd of people coming into the crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
September 25, 2017, 12:52:56 AM
unverified rumor
wait for Amazon to issue statement on the matter,there could be one long wait,to be honest
we never know,but Amazon doesn't have to introduce another payment method,they are doing fine with their already existing systems+gift cards
maybe they will introduce it,I don't have inside information,but it is going to be Paypal-bitcoin like relationship
lots of troubles with nonrefundable nature of bitcoin etc.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I like the clowns and the little dogs
September 24, 2017, 01:40:40 PM
Does anyone have any insight into this being true? Also any other big retailers planning? All I could find was this link:cutive/]https[Suspicious link removed]cutive/

I seem to recall having heard this same rumor a few years ago. It
seems to make the rounds every once in a while, and we hold our breath and
hope that it happens, and then it doesn't. It would be so convenient for me
personally, 75% of my shopping gets done there. I'd have more to spend
if I didn't have to pay exchange and transfer fees every time I wanted
to buy some hand sanitizer. For example.

It could be huge though, opening up Amazon's internal payment system
to crypto. Anyplace you can pay with Amazon you'd be able to pay with BTC.
But yeah. We'll see. I won't be holding my breath this time.
Pages:
Jump to: